AZshwagg's First Grow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started my secound grow and I have two sprouts!!!! I keep them in the closet till I'm done with the first crop. here are sum pics pics of them.

2005_0522mpmfforupdates0010.JPG

2005_0522mpmfforupdates0011.JPG

2005_0522mpmfforupdates0012.JPG

I think both my other plants are female...not sure tho???I see sum signs of a female pistol, but we'll wait and see.....

Some green Mojo coming your way. Hope them be girls for ya.:D

Hey AZ, keepin my fingers crossed for ya! ;)

THEY ARE GIRLS!!!!!!! I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!!!! I checked today and I saw two white hairs on each of them, I'm so excited!!!!!!

Congrats to you on your two beautiful ladies!!! Hopin I get that lucky. They're lookin great from the last pics I saw... can't wait to see some more pics from you:) Keep up the great work and Happy Growing!

I'm in the process as we speak, I'll put them up as soon as I can!!!!!!!

on these pic's you can see the white pistols. Sorry bout the quality and the closeness of the pic but thats as close as I could get. What do you think, am I right or am I just seeing things????

2005_0523mpmfforupdates0013.JPG

2005_0523mpmfforupdates0015.JPG

2005_0523mpmfforupdates0016.JPG

Hey AZ, guess what? You are not just seeing things! Those are girls! :D

Can't be 100% sure with the 3rd pic, but the upper most node looks like its pokin out a couple female preflowers as well.

Congrats on the ladies ;)

Great news. AZshwagg. I'm happy for ya. ;)

thanks guy's! Now I have to wait 2 months befo I can taste their sweetness!!

CONGRATS on the ladies AZ. Now comes the fun part. Waiting to taste those fine buds those ladies are gonna produce. In the long run it's well worth the wait. GREAT JOB!!!!

AZshwagg said:
thanks guy's! Now I have to wait 2 months befo I can taste their sweetness!!

the time will pass before you know it ;)

AZshwagg said:
Now I have to wait 2 months befo I can taste their sweetness!!
Congradulations on the Ladies man! Two months will fly by! You'll be drying and curing soon and then the biggest test of all; Smoke Test!

Hope so SB! I'm so excited tho, I never thought I would ever have two female MJ plants, EVER!!!! Since this is "MY" first personal indoor grow I so amazed at what a Marijuana plant goes thru to get to what we enjoy every day. Before I started to grow I would just smoke it and not think twice bout how it got to me, from seed to my lungs. Makes me appreciate the whole journey towards harvest.

Latest posts

Back