Back On Track!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My leaves looked exactly like that 2 grows ago....turned out I had a very severe thrip problem. All the while I was trying to fix it by messing with the nutrients and all I needed was ladybugs. Give the underside of the leaves a look.

Lesso said:
My leaves looked exactly like that 2 grows ago....turned out I had a very severe thrip problem. All the while I was trying to fix it by messing with the nutrients and all I needed was ladybugs. Give the underside of the leaves a look.

the question is did they fix it in time to save the grow...
im like 2-3 wks into 12/12 so im looking to fix this NOW!!!!..
thanx again..
LH

so im not too sure if the problem is being cured...
i have the ph stable at 5.5.. and the ppms are stable at 950..
i will post pictures tonight and would love if yall could say it looks worse or the same lol.. seeing them everyday makes me a lil skeptical on if they look better or not lol..

i personally think its slowly spreading still..
i have loaded the tent up with lady bugs as well didnt see any signs of pests but my eyes aint what they use to be...

if theres anything i can do plz hit me up... lol.. lie can i foliar feed anything to fix this?? or is this a slow fixing problem??

thanx again everyone...
LH

Leaves look like mine did (AI) but mine was a magnesium deficiency. Had to use calmag every feeding instead of every other feeding. It cleared up when I did. I see you are already using cal mag.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!!

well heres a lil update on whats goin on over here..
i still have the res at 5.5 and the ppms are sitting at 1080 after adding 3 gals into res (plain water)..

overall they look alright i think decent bud growth.. i just cant tell if the problem is being resolved.and actually now that im looking at the pics alot harder it looks like there actually getting worse.slowly but not better..could also be me...the first pic when blown up im seeing alot more yellow on the left side.. though it may be lighti think i see it compared to any of the earlier pics.

im thinking i will be taking the AI n P.E down the 19th.. (thats just my calender date).. will be checking with a pocket scope..
the smell great look meh ok.. just hoping they will faten up some before the date..
hope you all enjoy the pics..
and anyone with an thoughts on the 4 in the tent.. slap away..
LH

DSC04881.JPG

DSC04882.JPG

DSC04885.JPG

DSC04883.JPG

DSC04884.JPG

DSC04887.JPG

DSC04889.JPG

DSC04890.JPG

DSC04891.JPG

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

LEFTHAND said:
the question is did they fix it in time to save the grow...
im like 2-3 wks into 12/12 so im looking to fix this NOW!!!!..
thanx again..
LH

With the magnesium deficiency I had it took just a week after adding the additional magnesium to fix the problem and the leaves started turning nice and dark green.

gourmet said:
With the magnesium deficiency I had it took just a week after adding the additional magnesium to fix the problem and the leaves started turning nice and dark green.

thanx groumet..
i am actually gonna start a mag folir spray here tonight.. when the lights come on.. i will give them a 1/2 dose n see if any of the lightly affected areas turn around...
i just dont understand why or how it could be a mag prob when im already adding mag into the res.. and have been since 12/12.. unless its a lock out..then wouldnt that have to due with ppms/ph??

i ended up having to pull a bucket lastnight.. bloody BC's original Blueberry hermed..

i have xplanted my larger hosts into larger pots.. getting them ready and hardcore vegging for the next 2-3wks.. then into the cave they go..
this wil lbe the last run in the cave as i am constructing 2 new rooms..
wish i could keep my tent up n running but we all know how that goes..;)

i have made nutes for my old hosts.. mixed a 5 gal pail up only added 20ml micro-30ml grow-10ml bloom. ph'ed 6.5 and ppms are sitting at 1000..
is this too high?? they were taking full strength nutes prior to this....

thanx for helping n stopin by..
LH

well as some of you may have noticed i have not kept up with my GJ...
my net went down for a few days then ping pow poo my prego wifes water broke... but no contractions
she spent 4 days in hospital being monitored they gave her some drugs to prolong the birth.. baby wasnt suposse to be here till aug...
so hes 7 1/2 wks early just a lil feller.. but then they sent her home.. for a wk..she made one day at home and had to be re ammited.. next day we had an emerg C section... baby was born 4lbs 5ounces... and in a day has gained 2 ounces.. so doing very good...

now for the GJ..i havent been able to keep up with pics n all that.. been very busy with my other 2 boys n wife as well as trips to hospital...
but the cave AI and P.E are coming down this week thurs fri...

and the tent is coming along well.. nice growth nice colas stil some ugly yellow but im past that .. as of right now thats the last thing on my mind.. i have 4 wks left on tent..

i hope you all have a great day n weekend..
LH

Congrats LeftHand now you better really get to growing the Miss is ready to smoke a hog leg or 2 now

ozzydiodude said:
Congrats LeftHand now you better really get to growing the Miss is ready to smoke a hog leg or 2 now

thanx gourmet n ozzy...
lol yeah shes on Pain meds that make her a lil whooo hoooo.. she smokes some of the AI lastnight and didnt need her bedtime dose of meds....:D .
which is awsome... i will post some pics of lil phineas...
LH

GOOD DAY MP!!

how is everyone today around the globe..

well its getting to about that time for the AI and the P.E..
i will be chopping them tomorrow or saturday.:D
heres a few pictures of what the tet looks like..
as welll as the cave.. i have tossed 1ww 1tw and 1 p98 bk into the cave...
about 2-3 days ago...
tent is due to come down the middle of aug aroud the 12-15 ...
looking ok so far ..still some yellowing but i can dealwith that since i dont have the time to deal with it at the moment...

take care MP..
LH

DSC04940.JPG

DSC04941.JPG

DSC04942.JPG

DSC04943.JPG

DSC04945.JPG

DSC04958.JPG

DSC04959.JPG

DSC04960.JPG

DSC04961.JPG

DSC04962.JPG

AND these be pictures of my boy... phineas...
hes a sweet heart...and doing good...he has now been taken out of the incubator and off IV hes gaining weight light madand hopefully should be home soon... we r praying he is anyways..

LH

DSC04930.JPG

DSC04932.JPG

DSC04933.JPG

DSC04938.JPG

Hi LH long time no see :)

Glad to see your still growing the dank stuff there lovely ladies mate.

Congrats on the new arrival glad to hear he doing well how premature was he ??
Just had one of my own 6month ago he he was only 1week early tho so was home same day.

dinkiefeet said:
Hi LH long time no see :)

Glad to see your still growing the dank stuff there lovely ladies mate.

Congrats on the new arrival glad to hear he doing well how premature was he ??
Just had one of my own 6month ago he he was only 1week early tho so was home same day.

hey man.. no kidding..been awhile...
im trying to keep on track of the dank.. been tough lately.. way too much going on..

and congrats too you as well man..
it would be alot nicer if he was home..ten we wouldnt have to make trips 3-4 times a day to see the lil gaffer..
take care n play safe man..
LH

Fingers crossed he home with ya soon buddy.

Peace out and stay safe.

SmokinMom said:
He's beautiful! I hope he gets to come home soon. :)

Thanx SM n dinki..
we both hope he gets to come soon too.. his weight went up 64g's since yesturday :D ...
which is awsome.. if he keeps it up he will be home in no time..
LH

He looks plump, but tiny. Big things come in small packages. :D

Latest posts

Back