Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Hello, this is my second attempt at growing marijuana. The first time i had to pick the plant way to early and i was using inadequte lighting so i got small fluffy buds maybe a 1/2 ounce.

So here i am 2 years later sick of searching high and low for some weed so its time to supply myself.

So my current veg setup in 4- 4' Fluros, 2 Grow Bulbs, Other 2 are soft blue. Also have a 70W HPS.

DSC00045.JPG

I just recieved my 400w Floralux HPS, but they forgot to send me a bulb though so i gotta go buy one tomorrow. I will be using this light for flowering but i am gonna use it on veg untill they r ready to flower.

DSC00044.JPG

Now for my babies, I have made a few mistakes early like planting serveral plant in one big pot. I plan on getting them in new pots tomorrow. Any
way I am using Expert Gardner soil (not the best i know), using Fox Farm ferts.

Here they are at 5 days.

Day5.jpg

day5-2.jpg

Here at 8 days.

DSC00043.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

Any suggestions would be great.

i dont think u should have that many
plants growing in the same pot dude
ur only suppose to have one per pot

Oopsie sorry about that last post
i should of read a bit more before
i posted im sorry about that dude

They look like they're gettingg a good start. What strain are they? you might wanna get them in their own pots soon!!! looks like a few are different strains than the rest.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I forgot to ask this in my first post. I am going to pick up that bulb for my 400W HPS from my local hydro store.

They have 2 bulbs with 2 very diffrent prices. Here they are.

Sun Leaves OptiLUME 50,000lumes $40.00
Hortilux 58,000lumes $93.00

Is the hortilux bulb worth the price?

Why does everyone have a local hydro store but me!

Haha nice closet, Bigbud!

They need more light and seperate pots ASAP. Good luck, man.:)

nice man what strain.......and how much did the set up cost

Like stickyicky said they definitly need more light and if you put a fan on them it will make the stocks a lot thicker and stronger. You can put those floro lights like two inches above the plants and that way they will stop stretching upward.

I got 10 of them in seperate pots now but they are looking pretty sick from the move. Still got 3 in one big pot and 5 in the other i will just keep the best looking one in each pot i guess.

As far as strain goes it is some regualr old commerical grade bud. So your guess is prolly better than mine :).

I will post pics of my new setup this evening. The setup has cost me around $300 bucks but it will be worth it in the long run i'm sure.

They should spring back pretty quick. I basicly burned the heck out of mine and it's still showing signs of growth still.

Ok here is the update. Got my veg room and flower room setup.

Here is the closet from the outside.

DSC00046.JPG

Here is my new Veg room.

DSC00048.JPG

Here is my flower room.

DSC00047.JPG

Here are the newly tranplanted girls.

DSC00050.JPG

I have leaf curling on a few of the girls under the HPS. 2 are curled down and 2 are curled up.

I think i may be having some heat issues in my room. Since i have sealed my flower room with black n white poly. I just hooked up a 4" exhaust fan dumping the air just out of the sealed area, i really don't wanna cut a hole in ceiling.

Is that what leaf curling indicates or am i way off?

Time for another update. Like i said in my previous post i am having leaf curling issues. Only under my HPS though.

This one seems to be curling up, it the only one doing it though. Anyone know what may cause this?
DSC00054.JPG

Here is a couple pictures of teh plants that are curling down.
DSC00055.JPG

DSC00053.JPG

All my babies under the fluros are growing alot slower but have no curling issues.

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

Anyones advice or comments are alway apreciated. Thnx

Could be lack of water or heat stress. How often do you water? The soil looks kind of dry. Also, how far is your light from your plants?

I am pretty sure it was heat stress. When i close my grow room it turns into a oven. So i am gonna have to keep it open except when its dark.

With my closet open it stays around 81F-83F with 40% humidity

I closed it for 2 hours and it was 93F with 25% humidity.

As far as watering i do the old finger test as suggested in these boards.

Cool man. Thats probably the problem. Good luck with getting everything straightened out.

Two weeks have passed already and i cannot believe how big my baby girls have gotten. I am gonna mostly keep you up to date on my babies in my flowering room.

Here is a shot of all my girls. Sexy ain't they :hubba:
DSC00056.JPG

Here are my two biggest girls. I think these 2 are so much bigger because i have not transplanted them any the rest have been transplanted once.

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

This next plant is the only plant that smells of weed but it smells enough for the rest of em :)
DSC00057.JPG

This is the best looking plant i have going no sickness yet in this one. Knock on wood.
DSC00060.JPG

This last girl is having a rough time. I transplanted a week ago and she has been turning more yellwo everyday :doh:
DSC00059.JPG

give 1 of your plants a huge amount of water ph balanced if you can.. im thinking maybe lack of water and nutes..? flood one and see if it responds

Latest posts

Back