Beginner Grower Needs All the tips i can get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ight i changed my set up i builded a growing box with foil all around it here some pics of it i tired to use two 60 watts light blub it got up to 100 degrees i turned off the other light blub it wend down to 80 tired to vent it out so some air can get thur it's kinda hard to have that set up without anyone noticing it notice i built it right under my bed :D lol it was all i could think of im going to change that 60 watt light blub into those swirl bulbs by tmw i stopped using fertilizer since im using MG i didn't know it had it own fertilzer tell me what yall think tips are greatly appericated i went from a big one to small cups im making progress i guess ^.^ all in one day

im curious as of how many times should i water it per day

safdsf.jpg

asfsd.jpg

gdsfasdf.jpg

sfasdfasetgsdgseg.jpg

fghfsdgsdgsd.jpg

Why are you hiding it under your bed?...:?:

its not hidden under my bed anymore it's out in the open in my room i didn't want to start a fire under my bed so i move it right next to my bed the only reason i hide it under my bed was because i didn't want anyone to touch it or do anything with it but i made room beside my bed so that should be pently of room it's a 2x3 square foot

tin= no no, it will give your plant heat spots. I did the same thing and got yelled at >.<

heat spots T.T damn so i should remove the tin and use cardboard boxes won't that ignite it on fire due to the lamps?

If You Had To Worry About Peeps Fing With It, Ditch It. Youll Get Jacked Or Worse

Kludge said:
Huh? CFL's are DESIGNED to replace regular bulbs in regular lamps. I've had a CFL burn out pretty quickly, within a month, but it had nothing to do with it being CFL, it was just defective. All the other 30 lights in my house are now CFL and have been for over a year, no bulb changes.

I know they are designed to replace the regular bulbs, but my desk lamp, "like the one they are using" burned out twice. Just my experience with a desk lamp and a CFL. I am using florescents still, just the tube ones.

Latest posts

Back