BigBudz White Widow/Ice grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigbudz said:
I just thought there'd be more buds than what there are at 3 weeks into flowering. I've never made it this far into a grow, so I'm still figuring out timelines and when things start happening. I guess I'm just a tad bit anxious to see these White Buds comin in.
As Hick would say be patient grasshopper. At 3 weeks they are not much to look at but over the next few weeks you will see a big change. Looking foward to the next round of pics.
fing34.gif

Those plants are lookin very nice Big Budz, just be patient and before you know it you'll be lookin at some nice big buds!! ;)

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks into flowering :) I'm quite impressed with how much these little beauties are growing day to day. My tallest ice plant is 36 inches tall, the other two measure in at 24 and 25 inches. They seem to get taller and fuller every day. The smell is starting to get stronger and stronger... luckily I have my computer right by the closet, so all I gotta do is breathe in to smell them:D Here's some new pics I just took a few minutes ago. I'm running out of room to photograph em. They're gettin so big now, and I can only scoot back so far before i hit my desk. Here they are.... Enjoy!!

All side view- day 20 flowering.jpg

All top view- day 20 flowering.jpg

Ice Queen- day 20 flowering.jpg

Tall Ice- day 20 flowering.jpg

Ice Runt- day 20 flowering.jpg

awesome job lady! your girls are so happy....great job :)

Hey Bigbudz, looking nice, I'm 10 days into flowering I'll post some new pics to compare with tomorrow. :D Can you smell the sweet smoke yet?

Hell yes I can!!! My desk is right beside the closet (2ft), and it just sways that sweet smell my way.... I like my desk.

That sure beats where my desk sits Bigbudz...try by the kids bathroom and laundry room. Maybe I should move out to the garage. :cool:

Ok, question for you guys. I'm wanting to switch my nutrients over from FloraMagic for veg... 10-8-18 to MaxiBloom for flowering... 5-15-14. I'm at 3 weeks into flowering right now. Is now a good time to go ahead and switch em? And if so, how should I do it? Gradually add it to the nutrients that are still in there now? Or do I just go ahead and flush my tub and start the MaxiBloom all at once?

I have one of my best harvests brewing yet and I believe it's because I waited to switch nutrients until the plant started showing flowers.

Why was that? Well, because the plant is going through that massive stretch, it needs Nitrogen. This is the foundation you lay your budlet house on!

The plant showed flowers right on schedule and they are nice full, strong. Lately I've had to tie up a few buds here 'n there, but that is not the stem's fault! :)

Some people switch right when they change the light cycle and that does not make any sense to me.

Thanks Zarnon. I have buds showing now. Guess I'll go ahead and clean out my tub and add the new nutrients.

Just a lil bit of an update:D I flushed my tub completely out tonight and fed my girls their new nutrients. They all have plenty of distinguishable white hairs so I'm 100% sure they're all females. Think I yanked the males out before they had a chance to do any kind of damage. My tallest plant now stands at 39 inches, and my other 2 are at around 31 inches. Losta growin over the past few days. Hopin to see them really take off over the next few days in the budding area. I'm at 3 1/2 weeks into flowering. So far so good... keepin my fingers crossed. Here's some new pics, Enjoy!!

All side view day 24 flowering.jpg

All Top View- flowering day 24.jpg

Ice Queen- flowering day 24.jpg

Ice Runt- flowering day 24.jpg

Tall Ice- flowering day 24.jpg

Hey there Bigbudz, those plants are lookin awesome, keep up the good work :D

Devilweed said:
What are they growing in??

I'm growing hydropically, have them in net pots and rockwool, covered in the grow rocks. I'm usin a bubbler on them, that seems to be really working well for me.

Bigbudz the ladies are looking nice and bushy. Can't wait for the buds on those ladies to get fat and frosty for ya. I will be watching. ;)

looking good BigBudz....thanks for the nice pics :)

Dang Bigbudz....I know what you're going through. Its like you go out and see them in the morning and are absolutley amazed at how much they grow overnight. What exactly are these ladies up to when all the lights are out? Thats what i'd like to know. :cool: Awsome plants BB, they're going to turn out so very sweet. Flower Power :D

Latest posts

Back