Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my pic for biggest plant of the year... Grown in DWC had over 1 pound dry bud... was the biggest plant ive ever grown.

Its not letting me post... ill try agains
That coffee table is 1.3 meters WIDE to give u an idea of the size of this guy.. I still miss this strain.. never touched it.. they would shape like that everytime.. yum yum.

mybigbaby.jpg

hahaha I even thought about that when i typed it but i was soo stoned i couldnt be bothered changing it haha, but yes SHE was one girl and a half.. 23 Oz dry bud off this one plant. was over 2000 watts of light on her tho haha.
and then my mother Durban Poison got stolen. I wasnt happy that day i tell ya. Had her going for over a year :( crys a puddle.

mazda, that is a beauty! It would have been a cool little Christmas tree with ornaments on it. My Thai SS grew 4" since Friday. She is now 6' 4". The Mango hasn't grown any. The tops are in transition to becoming buds all over. I expect them to shoot out sometime soon. I think we should have 3 categories, tallest, fattest and biggest yield. But, of course we can't discuss it, lol.

SherwoodForest said:
New catagory will be overall circumfrence, this can be measured with a tape, or how ever many people it takes to surround the bush while holding hands.:D And no midgets or childrens hands like a commercial for Subway samwiches.:)

sherwood ,,,how many catagories is there now :rolleyes:
tallest ,,fattest and heaviest ?

so am i allowed to still measure the twists an turns on my frog i entered in the beginning. its female now an startin to bud so doubt she'll stretch much more but i had to bring her down. she grew all twined up into the spirals of one my cfls just over nite one nite.
it was either this or get rid her. lol

i know im not gonna win but i just wanted to enter in this . lol

I guess I didnt read every page of this, tho I did see the frog somewhere before....
Catagories?
Like for tallest? I'ma gonna shoot for that one......I think she is 6'5'' the other day. She has to fill out, she has to fill out, she has to fill out. (and yes Benny, I am measuring from the soil line)

I guess I didnt read every page of this, tho I did see the frog somewhere before
shes been in my journal as well. but i posted her up in the beginnin of this thread lol.
just been failin to keep up as im not actually in it. i wanna be but i dont stand chance. basically just the fu of it.
she my crazy frog. LOL

Zip, take a cloth garment measuring tape and follow the stalk all the way. Your girl is bigger than you think. I agree you aren't likely to win, but don't you dare back out! This is too much fun. For my fattest entry I am thinking of taking a measurement across the widest part to get a diameter and just do the math to get a circumference. Can you tell I haven't lit the joint yet? I am still making sense. LOL

Zip, take a cloth garment measuring tape and follow the stalk all the way. Your girl is bigger than you think
oh i know she is. lol. an its crazy how i started her thinkin she'd either be boy or end up root bound in a heart beat but she's still movin along great. lol.
i'll definately have some buds worth smokin of her for sure still.
also i got them ones in the cat treat containers maybe a cup n a halfs worth soil in there only an one already has nice lil buds goin on on it. single cola on thos e for sure tho.

i just done these out of fun of it was all. i wulda never tought they'd live long tho. lol

Can you tell I haven't lit the joint yet? I am still making sense. LOL
i wanna not make sense ...lol.
i'll be smokin soon enugh tho im hopin.
For my fattest entry I am thinking of taking a measurement across the widest part to get a diameter and just do the math to get a circumference.
oh and wat equation is it to get circumference after measur ediameter? i use to remember in school years ago but , yeah right. i cant remember that far bak lol
i gues they all showed me :)
i aint backin out tho no worries. i just wanna play along is all.

I forgot, too. That line was my bait. I was fishin' for anybody to pipe in with the number. I haven't looked it up yet, but my guess is to multiply the diameter by 3.14 and you get circumference. Now I have to go check and if I am wrong I am not going to change this answer, just add an edit.

SherwoodForest said:
Yes maam, 3 catagories. That doesn't mean 1 person won't take the championship though.;)

Thats right!!!!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back