Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dro your doing an awsome job... them ladies better do you good for all the care your putting into them.

Thanks EB..... The "LADIES" are still a little shy thou EB lol.....:p
Dro:cool2:

Whats going on DD. I see the young ladies have been introduced to some LST and they are looking great. :aok:

:cool: Growing the last 2 BW seeds I have...Going to be calling them my BW pepsi plants since I growing them in pepsi bottles:p
Today I just dropped 2 seeds in the soil(Did'nt do the papper towel method)
Starting them out in 100% organic seeding mix...Later on going to be TP'ing them in 100% organic potting mix(+HUMUS)
Light schedule 18/6 same as my other 3 BW plants...
Also Im not training these two just letting em grow:D
Here's some pictures of the future fems...:rolleyes:

Photo-3.jpg

Didnt know anyone else grew BW! haha

They are 4 weeks into flower and the buds look delicious. Sorry no pics yet though. Good luck with these 2!

Was happeing nixon........Get a camera cause Id love to see some BW in flower...How long did you veg em for?

Dr.Dro said:
Was happeing nixon........Get a camera cause Id love to see some BW in flower...How long did you veg em for?

Hey Doc,
I want to try some :D I think it's a great mix, can't wait to see the final and who's Miss World. Great job...keep it up and the heavens will open up their buds to you...

Looking good DD. Here's a round of FEMALE GREEN MOJO for them future ladies in the Pepsi bottles. ;)

There lookin great man!

Nice job with the LST too;)

Good luck with 2 new BW aswell,not that you'll need it though:p

Stay tuned,updating my journal soon.

Thanks WM,TBG,TOKER...
Good to hear from you bro....Ive been patiently waiting for an update on those aussie monsters of yours:p
Hope there doing good.

akirahz said:
Love those Pepsi kids there you got hahah :) Nice logitech sound system too : )

Haha Thanks AK I got it at a good price, Just 100$ bucks and the bass on this puppy is wawawiwa lol...:p

Vegged for only 2 weeks because of space constrictions... but the buds are beautiful ill definitely try to get some pics up

Wise Man said:
Ive wanted to see a Blue Widow grow,and i finally can!

Nice start mate,hope you get most,if not all females!:p

What's up...BW sounds like some real bomb! Has anyone smoked it fresh from a grow??

Sounds like a good choice for a grow!!:watchplant:

Greenery said:
Has anyone smoked it fresh from a grow??

When i was in Amsterdam a little over a month ago me and 2 other mates went into a shady little coffeeshop in the museum district (forget the name of the shop sorry) And i smoked a few joints of a Blue Widow x G13 cross that was just an amazing high! As for the taste.. It was a little bit too chemical for my liking but that could have been due to the cure rather than the strain.. But no doubt it was some dank smoke!

I wanna say the bud on the far left was it but geeze that week was blurry ha :D

DSC03286.JPG

Hey what's up guys, Got some bad news I had to kill them plants because people around here where starting to talk. Anyways my next grow will probably be an outdoor one!
Dro:cool:

Latest posts

Back