brain cells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FaTal1 said:
hmmm i think science is stupid...cuz scientist do so many stupid things and sometime they wrong bout things....no one really knows if you can grow brain cells back and if mj kills them....they just really got to do more reaserch on the human brain you guys gotta remember that the brain is a powerfull thing from what i think i say brain cells can grow back...think about it some people in this forum have been smoking for over 30 years and they are doing fine if brain cells dont grow back those people who have been smoking heavly for over 30 years would be left stupid by now well thats just IMO i may be wrong i may be right i really dont care as long as i can still use my brain intell i die btw this is a very good subject heheheh

Science is NOT STUPID by any means. Our government is... Anyways there is real undiniable proof that Marijuana kills brain cells, but then again so does everything else. You are probibly losing brain cells right now, so that is really not what is importent here. When anti-drug people talk about losing brain cells it is a load of crap because it really does not mattter. What does is importent is that you keep your brain connected and learning and developing to keep it functioning. You owe a lot to scientific developments so quit blaming science for the "War on Drugs."

1. Novelty - Try new methods, like blades or a lung
2. Exercise - Run from the pigs
3. Self educating - Read high times

It numbs brain cells. The reason people seem "burnt out" relates to the fact that they never give their cells time to regenerate, and are always letting mary go to the brain.

Latest posts

Back