BubbleGum From Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome I will be giving freebies away. These were gifted to my from Carty. Its a very vigorous strain. It has already passed the 2 others I am testing for JCS right now and they are doing awesome. They look like I planted them all at the same time. They were planted about 10 days after the LH and FL. They are all about the same size right now. I am so very impressed. Which is why I want to try to feminize this strain. The full size pic are the bubble gum the other 2 pics are the Fast Lebanese and Lucifer’s Hammer. The Bubble gum got a bit bigger overnight. So now they are bigger than the rest. Nice…
IMG_2481.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Yep I am very pleased with all the traded seeds from my trade thread. Best Idea ever. I got things that you cannot buy anywhere. So very grateful. I will be doing grow diaries on everything. I love these threads. I get to learn from others and teach what works and what doesn’t. I love that people chime in with their knowledge too. Just feel so blessed.

You think you feel blessed now, wait until this next pkg arrives girlfriend.... hehe. Jan is a Super Donor and the type of grower you want to sponsor... as long as I have seeds you'll have plants to grow..
btw the plants look great, I especially like the plant starting from the right end 3rd plant in... she has a very nice structure and is the one I'd seed up to make the next generation.. she has the traits you want to pass along for sure.

Thanks for sharing all you do...

I am poor and an *ss

freebies is goooooooooooooooooooood

I am so poor I buy my seeds from Linda Seeds, Linda's own brand and I have never been let down
Dm me your addy I will send you some beans.Let me know what you like photo, auto, fem, or Like me I like pretty strains with lots of color. I have quite the collection. I will be happy to spread some joy. All seeds I have purchased are from Brothers grimm or JustCannabisSeed. Both places have great sales so I am quite stocked up. I have a list in a seed trade thread if you want a peek at what I have. I also have a bunch not on there yet from the awesome black friday event at both places. Ps I only give away thing I paid for not things I got in trade. Those are special.

Cheers Jan

You think you feel blessed now, wait until this next pkg arrives girlfriend.... hehe. Jan is a Super Donor and the type of grower you want to sponsor... as long as I have seeds you'll have plants to grow..
btw the plants look great, I especially like the plant starting from the right end 3rd plant in... she has a very nice structure and is the one I'd seed up to make the next generation.. she has the traits you want to pass along for sure.

Thanks for sharing all you do...
Yw

I wanted to try for fems with this strain but not doing more than one at a time. At the rste Im getting males better preserve this line they are hearty little babies.

I dropped 4 of my new Beast Mode F2 seeds into water 2 nights ago... today they all had tails 1/4" long
so into damp paper towels they went... usually I'd go ahead and plant them, but I'm waiting for some chunky perlite to add to the MG soil.. it's just a wee bit to heavy..
Germination % was 100... nice.
IMG_20231213_004909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back