BubbleGum From Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to show sign of flowering.
IMG_2558.jpeg

Do you put holes in those red cups Carty?
Um... um. wow. you need to move to the front of the class room, stop leaning back in your chair and pay attention.. you got me Mr. hahaha.. Me in school. Bro, these little cups are for soaking seeds in water overnight.. Usually after they sink, they go into damp paper towels and into baggies.. so no, no holes, it would leak all over the counter.. muwahahaha
Waiting on new light to up pot
I think whatever light your running atm is part of your problem.. Look at the stretch on a few of the plants.. the others are not dark green and looks like the stemming is a bit weak. Low photosynthesis.
If I can suggest an inexpensive light that will change your game, amazon has these HLUX, an abbreviated name, but I used to run a pair of 2ft lights I picked up for $28. also available in 4ft.
These little lights with fans blowing hard on the plants and you'll be amazed at what happens in 3wks.. I miss mine and actually got better results with those over my Spider Farmer SF1000..

I hate to say it Jan but I'm just not liking what I see in these genetics.. their structure is weird and I really believe your not going to be happy with their growth traits.. are the taller ones males??

please, don't take my comments as negative, I just want to see people achieve greatness with their Auto grows and these plants need better lighting...

No I know my lights are bad I just hot a new one that I won from the Cyber Monday @PhlizonGrowLight give away. Will put it up in the morning. The stems are pretty thick. I think I am only going to have 1 female. They look like they are getting balls. Waiting to see. The first 3 to show sex were males. They look sad because I just defoliated them. When I get the light ip tomorrow I will up pot and use Mykos. They will be ok. One in the left side back looks like it is having issues.

Last edited:
Don't ya hate when some of the prettiest plants turn out to be males... happens all the time too.... grrr..

Why you defoilating? I think with your setup, your plants would greatly benefit from being bent all the way over and tied down allowing the growing branches to all grow upward towards the light.. go onto youtube and watch video's on LST early on Autos'... should pop up. Once you up pot the ladies you'll be fine...
keep chugging along girl..

If I can suggest an inexpensive light that will change your game, amazon has these HLUX, an abbreviated name, but I used to run a pair of 2ft lights I picked up for $28. also available in 4ft.

Carty do you have a link for that light. The only thing I found with that name were Led shop lights

IMG_4272.jpeg

I am interested in that link, too.
As the bulbs in my 4’ HOT5 have went bad, I have replaced them with bulbs from Home Depot.
The slow green up started right after I replaced the last couple original bulbs.
I had a suspicion in the back of my mind that the new bulbs caused this. Now that suspicion is growing.

Don't ya hate when some of the prettiest plants turn out to be males... happens all the time too.... grrr..

Why you defoilating? I think with your setup, your plants would greatly benefit from being bent all the way over and tied down allowing the growing branches to all grow upward towards the light.. go onto youtube and watch video's on LST early on Autos'... should pop up. Once you up pot the ladies you'll be fine...
keep chugging along girl..
This is the breeding room 2 males one female.
The female just emerged and the 2 males just started dropping pollen. I like this strain. If there is something wrong I did it. My first inside grow and inferior lights. I will be installing the light in here and just seed my buds after a few weeks I will toss the males.
I don’t need a million seeds just a few to preserve the line. The plants are nice and green. I just have bad lighting. Which will be better today. The female will get up potted after I get the new light up. In a few weeks she will look better after better lights the ip pot and the mykos.

Attachments

• IMG_2589.jpeg
    IMG_2589.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2591.jpeg
    IMG_2591.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2590.jpeg
    IMG_2590.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Um... um. wow. you need to move to the front of the class room, stop leaning back in your chair and pay attention.. you got me Mr. hahaha.. Me in school. Bro, these little cups are for soaking seeds in water overnight.. Usually after they sink, they go into damp paper towels and into baggies.. so no, no holes, it would leak all over the counter.. muwahahaha

I think whatever light your running atm is part of your problem.. Look at the stretch on a few of the plants.. the others are not dark green and looks like the stemming is a bit weak. Low photosynthesis.
These little lights with fans blowing hard on the plants and you'll be amazed at what happens in 3wks.. I miss mine and actually got better results with those over my Spider Farmer SF1000..

I hate to say it Jan but I'm just not liking what I see in these genetics.. their structure is weird and I really believe your not going to be happy with their growth traits.. are the taller ones males??

please, don't take my comments as negative, I just want to see people achieve greatness with their Auto grows and these plants need better lighting...
Exactly as I was thinking but hesitant to comment. I dunno Jan that well and don't want to offend anyone. With that kind of light a screen or constant training is needed. Light can't get where it needs to go..hence the gaping stretch. I hope Jan gets the new lamp soon. Definitely in need of more power.

View attachment 349261
I am interested in that link, too.
As the bulbs in my 4’ HOT5 have went bad, I have replaced them with bulbs from Home Depot.
The slow green up started right after I replaced the last couple original bulbs.
I had a suspicion in the back of my mind that the new bulbs caused this. Now that suspicion is growing.
These look like they could use some Epsom salt. Just sayin. What you think? I've not seen a lamp do that.

Installation party at Jan's house.... hahaha. Oh girl your gonna see a big big difference in growth as more lumens get to your plants and photosynthesis takes off to the extreme.
when you do get it going, and be sure to mount into studs, start off with the new light at 24" above your canopy. the tall lanky plants, I'd bend them about half mast and tie them down at a 90* angle... the shoots as they grow will grow upward.. but this allows you to even out your canopy a little bit ok...

What light did you get if I may ask..? just wanting to know it's features, does it have a dimmer?

well, Merry Christmas.. and we'll see ya soon girl.

I moved the one unseeded one to the better light can not find the right anchors at lowes will have to go to home depot and it is 1 hour each way so it will have to wait until after Chtistmas. I lent my car to my sister (under protest) until Jan 1st she needs a radiator and has an old bmw. I got a light I traded for some beans. He got 50 beans and I got a good light with several settings. Veg, bloom 1, and bloom 2. I had to move it up I had it about 18 inches but moved it 30 inches the looked like they were cooking after only 8 hours. I caught it in time no damage. That thing came with glasses it is so bright.

So I started using all three light buttons for the first 8 hours. Then turn off the veg button for the last 4 hours. To me it simulates the afternoon sun. When it is more shaded outside. I figured I would give it s try. My female I sprayed with colloidal silver is growing balls and pistils. I washed my other female which should be pollinated by now and put her back with the others. Moved the one I am trying to make fems with to Isolation and added another light.
IMG_2638.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back