Bubblegum grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I didn't do that before lol. It's been 16 days and still no roots showing. It's ok though because after my flowering plants are done I'm shutting down for the summer due to unexpected reasons. If the clones take I'm going to see about putting them outside for the summer and restart probably in august from seed.

Yeah I just had to cut down 10 plants and two momma plants due to a whitefly infestation I couldn't get under control. SMH. Depressing day. I did take 8 cuttings from each mom, so once they root ill start again. Which is kinda good cuz now I can do some of the changes I've been wanting to do. I also ordered some new seeds, Larry OG, afghan kush, Pakistani kush, and I got a few freebies, bubblegummer, purple Maroc, lemon kush, blue hash, and blue venom. I already have white widow, white widow x big bud, skunk 44, kandy kush, and bc god bud, so I'm all set with genetics!

That blows big time. I hear you about the changes. When my kush was done flowering and my bubblegum were still in veg it was nice to have that down time in the tent to reorganize my venting system. It was completely ridiculous how I originally had it set up. But what an awesome lineup of seeds to start over with. There's wayyy too many strains out there. It makes it way too hard to know which one would be best suited for you and there's so many that you may never find it! I hear really good things about the Larry and afghan. I love white widow and any type of skunk but havn't had it since I was a kid. No one seems to grow it commercially. All I've been smoking the few past years is one form or another of kush since that's all anybody will grow, not that I don't love a good kush!

My big clone took root and I could see a few others coming close to the surface. So I said screw it and threw them all in pots with promix and some worm castings.

Yeah the changes I'm gonna make are with my ventilation, I'm upping my ducting to ten inch, to cut down on restriction and actually get the cfms I need to keep the heat and humidity down. It's summer soon and I'm in Louisiana! It's too hot here!

I couldn't imagine!! I'm up north of the boarder and I find it hard enough to keep temps under control, and I can't get enough humidity! usually I'm sitting at 28% until summer months. I have a humidifier going 24/7 for 8 months for just my skin and nose.

Yes sir, good old Canada. One good thing about up here, seeds are legal. Got my beans today with no issues. There are lots of good seed banks too, but for brand name breeders the prices are really high.

I went to water the girls and oops, I guess they needed it earlier again. I noticed alot of drooping and some leaves had even died. I've been going with 5 days lately and was working well. Going to feed again in 2 days just to make sure I got her well.

4 of my clones have rooted and are loving life. One is still alive but barely hanging on, no roots on it yet.

I can't decide if I should start my new babies or not. My summer shut off seems to be avoided for the time being. I want to grow a male to get seeds so I can keep my strains without needing 10 mother plants but no one sells reulgar seeds for a lot of these. I don't really want to make crosses either as I just paid good money to get seeds from people who have the best crosses!

Yeah, I don't keep moms, I just take new clones 2 weeks before I flip em. Then veg them and repeat. Less hassle, less space taken up, and less feeding and nutes. So more money saved in the long run. My mom lives in new liskeard Ontario. She's a med marijuana patient. But she doesn't grow, she has a good friend who does.

I wish I could get my med license. None of the doctors will do it anymore because of all the hassle, and not many family doctors believe in it. My doctor laughed when I asked about it. He'd rather shove me full of sleeping pills and shoot me with cortizone.

One clone died, another looks to be on the way as well. 3 looking good. I just put the freebies, Caramel cream auto, Green poison auto and ice cool (sativa). I think it should work out well with timing for the sativa. I'll let them all veg 20 days and flip em. The sativa maybe even less, depending. This is all assuming they all germinate. I've had 100% success so far, although I have had them die after germ.

If I have to ditch them I won't be upset. The autos can go outside if they must. I'll wait till the fall when everything is 100% cool before running my good stuff.

Yeh I hear you, just curious...why do you only veg 3 weeks? A six week veg produces a way better harvest...in my experience its well worth the extra three weeks! Just keep the height under control with LSTing. Plus you get more sugar leaves for hash making! Just sayin.

I vegged the bubblegum for 6 weeks and they are amazing looking. I was just going to veg the sativa for 4 weeks because my bubblegum clones are already starting veg and I don't want it to go crazy growing, plus it needs 10-16 weeks to flower. So I don't want to have it flowering an aditional 4 to 10 weeks by itself. 2 weeks is enough. Plus It's also sopposed to be a really tall basterd.

As for my current grow I just trimmed up the fan leaves actually to let some more light in there. I also cut off a few lower branches that won't end up producting anything. I checked today, and as I thought they needed feeding. The soil is drying out so quickly now. I had a tea on brew for 48 hours so I gave them a nice meal to go with the hair cut.

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. They are coming along really nice.

Cool. I'm germinating 4 afghan kush 100% indicas. Its a pure landrace strain. I just got my seeds. Four days from the attitude seed bank. But they kind of screwed me tho. My 120£ freebie was supposed to be a blue venom(white widow x blueberry), but instead they sent me a stupid green poison auto. I hate autos, but I'm gonna grow it anyway. I just like to clone to keep em around. I really wanted the blue venom. But that's my luck! After these pop I'm gonna pop some blue hash.

haha I got that green poison too. Will be cool to see how the phenos compare. My cool ice popped and grew a nice tail in 48 hours. The two autos are showing signs of popping.

LST is low stress training. Basically tying your plants down in variuos ways, so you can manipulate their growth.

They look great! What week of flower are they in? You're doing a great job bro.

Thanks! Glad to know I've progressed a bit lol

They are 19 days into flower.

3 of my clones are doing awesome while 1 more is still trying. My cool ice bean has popped the surface and has it's first set of leaves. The other two autos just hit the dirt this morning. Took a while to crack that hard shell of theirs.

I just put my 4 afghan kushs in dirt. The beans germed in two days. They haven't broke the surface of the dirt just yet. Soon as they do I'm gonna pop the blue hash and the green poison auto.

My ghans have broken the surface of the dirt. What a happy day! Now I gotta pop the blue hash and the green poison auto!

Latest posts

Back