Bugs! Buds! Please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc00bys00

Reaction score
I know that there are many posts relating to organic insecticides already - but each one I read says they wouldn't advise using them when your plant is in full bloom. My baby is only a couple of weeks from full harvest and I have noticed what I believe are one or two spider mites and a few aphids.:eek::cry:
I also plan to try to regen my plant after harvest. Is there any way I can get rid of these little booies without losing my girl and still be able to smoke her:confused:
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

try and raise humidity in room..if you seen one or two..chances are you have 1 or 2 thousand...and aphids are from ants..you sure you have ants as well? not much you can do when in full bloom..how far in are you?.. and someone with a bit more addvice will be along shortly take care and be safe

I use neem oil but only in veg hope this helps

I just used some tobacco tea and it seems to have done the trick. My plant is 2.5 weeks into flowering and is starting to get spidermites. I used 13 grams of natural spirit tobacco steeped on 1 liter of water on low for an hour. I strained the tobacco and added a bit of ivory soup to keep the mixture suspended and sprayed it on my plant.

Thanks guys. Definately no ants around. I only have the one plant so I hope there aren't thousands of the beggars! Will try the tobacco tea and let you how it goes.:watchplant: I really want to be able to smoke this baby!

You need battle bugs. I use lady bugs for my garden. I had some spidermites a couple of months ago. I put a bunch of ladybugs in the garden and they seem to have taken care of the problem. I add a thousand bugs a month to my garden to keep things clean. I get them at hydro stores or orchard supply hardware. You can order them online as well. Get a few containers and keep them in the fridge until you need them.

Latest posts

Back