Candles for CO2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't like it here so I will help you move on.
Your just looking to start shit. Go somewhere else and be a smart ass. 2 post and nothing but trying to start shit.
Fking trolls piss me off. He was looking for trouble and found it.
What the new guy failed to realize is that this thread was started back in '07, and that 98% of the "rude" folks have either died or moved on or were shown the door. We don't act that way. Too bad he didn't stick around and find out.

He wasn't here to become part of the community. He was here to start shit. He only had two fking post and both were being a smart ass and trying to stur up shit.
Typical god damn troll. He can move his troll ass on down the line. We have some great members here and they dont need a cancer on the forum.

My dog likes my brownies. He is old and has a hard time getting around but a small piece of brownie and he is in puppy mode for a while then zonks out. I know, I know. Chocolate is poison for dogs. I looked it up and it is poisonous in large quantities and he is 100 lbs. Been giving a nibble to my dogs for years with no ill effects but plenty of good. I was scolded on here years ago when I said I give my dog some brownie. Someone who claimed she was a goddess was the culprit. Old members will know the offender…
I had a Shetland sheepdog that dearly loved chocolate and onion rings. All were given in small quantities and infrequently. He lived to a ripe old age.

My dog likes my brownies. He is old and has a hard time getting around but a small piece of brownie and he is in puppy mode for a while then zonks out. I know, I know. Chocolate is poison for dogs. I looked it up and it is poisonous in large quantities and he is 100 lbs. Been giving a nibble to my dogs for years with no ill effects but plenty of good. I was scolded on here years ago when I said I give my dog some brownie. Someone who claimed she was a goddess was the culprit. Old members will know the offender…
I big girl can handle a little chocolate too. I even slip her an m&m now and then 😜. my dog loves the smell of the grow tent. I think she is an addict. My cat Louie loves a buzz and hangs out jumping in my lap for the first couple of tokes for two or three semi shotguns then chills and my other cat Cleo will eat the hell out of some nice vegging cannabis. Had to buy a tent to keep her away. Some plants in my tent now still have her scars on their lower leaves. So my animals are all cannabis lovers in one way or the other. I supply the tent air, the shotguns and a special leaf (of my choosing) to supply their needs. I am their slave.😊

He wasn't here to become part of the community. He was here to start shit. He only had two fking post and both were being a smart ass and trying to stur up shit.
Typical god damn troll. He can move his troll ass on down the line. We have some great members here and they dont need a cancer on the forum.
Some folks ya just can't reach. That's why we've got Hopper the Hammer!

you know there was some petty shit in this thread.
Do you think this is "respectfully disagreeing"?

Ah i was gonna only bold what i consider petty, but then, it's the entire post.

As a respected member of the forum, do you think this is ok?
There was a new person potentially contributing to this community and the math honestly seems quite on point, smart one.
Then they asked a (maybe misguided question) but rather than engaging with them, some met them with outright hostility and sarcasm.

They explicitly said that they're feeling not well received.

Guess what, they never became active.

That's also my piece on it.

GL to you all
Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Small amount at that weight won't hurt
May make his stool soft

You're a teddy bear that was right. I was wrong. He knew good and well it was resurrecting an old thread and said so in his first post.

Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? :(:(:(😭😭😭
It will take time my friend
Even the biggest screwups can crawl their way but for the bottom.
I know

Last edited:
We give our dog's chocolate and small quantities, it doesn't hurt them a bit. Our oldest dog got in the Halloween candy one time and ate a large quantity of chocolate. He got really dizzy wobbly and stumbled around for a day and a half and then recovered. Or Chihuahua Milo loves onions, yeah onions of all things.

Your a good member brother. That guy was a fking troll ,,,,,,,,not a contributing member having a bad day. We all have bad days but being an ass with only two post and one that you quoted and talk shit about members that was from 2009 is just ridiculous.
His very first post was to shoot a thread down that was something like 14yrs old. What the Fk is that all about besides being a troll.

Your a good member brother. That guy was a fking troll ,,,,,,,,not a contributing member having a bad day. We all have bad days but being an ass with only two post and one that you quoted and talk shit about members that was from 2009 is just ridiculous.
His very first post was to shoot a thread down that was something like 14yrs old. What the Fk is that all about besides being a troll.
That sounds like the same type of person that don't understand what or why happened when somebody whoops their ass.

Latest posts

Back