Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HemperFi said:
You crack me up Rosy -- I like the vape a lot -- I sat it up by the bed, drapped the whip across the pillow and had it positioned in such a way that I could just turn my head and take a hit, a little while later I turned it and the TV off and drifted away.... never felt so safe smoking in bed, :)

I do have to say this tho -- I seem to get a different high from the vape. I'm thinking it's more a CBN (is that right) than a THC high. I don't get the punch from the vape I get from a nice, fat, joint. It's a good high tho, and I will use it every day -- I just think it best to switch up some. I like to hit the fan on F3. The vape gives me a shotgun. It's very cool....

Someone was asking about Superthrive -- I told them you know all about the stuff :)

Have a great day Rosy -- sure glad it came back on for you -- good thing to know. You and your friend must have really been working the little machine over, lol.

Peace

If you turn the vape to F3, your getting the least amount of vape. F1 is stronger vape then F3. The less air and more vape is coming through. true story.

Yes, send all Superthrive questions to me.LOL

A couple of joints during the day and the vape at night is keeping me in a pretty vegitative state -- after this next little crop comes in, I will have a shot of superthrive and put myself in flower, lol.

Some more greenery -- look at that leaf in front/right -- there are 11 fingers... pretty cool.

100_1068.JPG

Plants are looking beautiful. What is the little one in front? They all look very happy. :)

Bloody hell Hemperfi those are impressively topped and looking better than any ive ever done think im going to have to invite ya over to the u.k. to show me how ya do it.
T4

thanks PP. the little one in front is a canadian strain called Mnt. Bud. It's from Vancouver island and is a indy/satva cross dom/satva -- one of 20 seeds -- the only one that happened -- I'm thinking it will be some dank bud -- the mother is in flower now -- another couple of weeks....

I spent a wonderful summer in the UK some years back -- stayed in a squat on N. Cumberwell New Road with a group of like minded people. I would love to drop back over the pond to say hello -- I may be available for consultation :)

Okay, I have just gone over all the Cheese -- they ALL have female preflowers. I believe I have not only sprouted every seed, but I'm thinking they are all female as well -- has this ever happened? I do not yet have alternating nodes, but unmistakable female preflowers -- picture perfect as in the sticky. Not a nanner on any of them :) How about that?

Peace

All females really out of ten was it? Wowzers they were reg beans right. If so I might be worried about late flower hermis. But weren't these Rocksters . . . Maybe you just got unusually lucky. Anyways best of luck my friend. THere looking great

Thanks Jack, Yeah, reg beans, but female preflowers on all of them -- 8 out of 8. I just finished cloning them and cleaning up some vent room underneath. I also fed them GH 3 part for vigerous growth and hit them with Cal/Mag and some microbes. I hope they like whay I have done -- it felt like major surgery. I took off the bottom two nodes and cloned two from each plant. Going threw the stages :)

Peace

Your plants are looking great. However, I have to say that if I ever ended up with 8 out of 8 females, I personally would be really quite worried about hermie genetics. The odds of 8 out of 8 females is quite high. Do they offer femmed seeds? I am hoping that you got femmed seeds by accident and didn't really get 8 out of 8 from reg seeds.

Do microbes and GH 3 part get along? It is my understanding that chemical fertilizers interfered with microbial life in soil?

8 for 8, wow you gonna have enough room for all those girls?

That's the second time I have heard "Late flower Hermies" -- I'm sitting here thinking how cool it is to get all females, and come to find out it might not be so cool after all. We will see what happens, My Goddess.

Lord, I planted 8 seeds because I haven't had the best of luck with seeds and figured I better pop enough to at least get a few ladies. I did not expect all of them to sprout, and I certainly didn't expect them to all be female -- no, I don't have enough room in the tent, but I will crowd them in there anyway.

I also have a couple of Mtn. Bud clones that will have to go in the tent with them.

I pulled a PMM from the tent last night -- It looked moldy or something -- was definately going down, and I didn't want the other 4 ladies to catch anything. This is going to be a meger crop, but I'm hoping the Cheese makes up for it all and provides me a pile of dank bud. -- wishful thinking.

I am still learning how many things can go wrong -- too many, but I'm loving this adventure.

Peace

Goddess, I have been told that neither the plants nor the microbes can tell the difference between organic and chem ferts -- I used both on the last crop with no discernable problems. But it seems that Murphy's Law pretains to me especially, and if something can go wrong -- it will....

Peace

Looking good Hemper. I don't think you have to worry about Rockster's beans having bad genetics, but I don't know that much about hermies. Stay safe brother. :)

Here's some true female mojo fer ya, Hemper.

I know you take mxf beans and significantly increase the female ratios by adding ethylene to the seedling environment. Lookin real lush and green thewre Hemper, keeper up.

Ive never had one hermie from any of the 100 + regular seeds ive grown out from Rockster just males and females and if Hemperfi has 8 girls from 8 seeds popped he just has lady luck on his side and stop thinking of things to go wrong Hemperfi youre doing swell like a seasoned pro grower.
T4

You made my day, T4, thank you very much, my friend.

HF

Latest posts

Back