cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcshoeco1041

smoking good
Reaction score
i took a few trimmings from my outdoor female plant, i was wondering if i did the cloning process right.
i took a trimming about 4 nodes up in the mother,then i shaved the bottom end and soaked it in gel cloning solution for about a minute. then i placed the plant into seed sponges and put it into a small pot with soil.

does that seem correct?

are there any other steps i should take??

sound alright but most ppl do the final cut under water, This keep a air bubble from forming inside the plant

dcshoeco1041 said:
i took a few trimmings from my outdoor female plant, i was wondering if i did the cloning process right.
i took a trimming about 4 nodes up in the mother,then i shaved the bottom end and soaked it in gel cloning solution for about a minute. then i placed the plant into seed sponges and put it into a small pot with soil.

does that seem correct?

are there any other steps i should take??

Did you cut it on an angle under water?

on an angle yes, what do you mean by under water??yes i have a humidity dome.

with my clones I have found some need a dome while others don't.For the ones that do I use sandwich bag over the solo cup.I also try to set my clones outside on nice days,since they come from an outside girl,they are fairly used to the sun.I do put a lid on them so it helps filter the sunlight some.The lid is from an old phonograph(record player,remember those things?).These clones are only 2 days old and haven't needed a dome yet.

001.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

Seems like a lot of people had the cloning blade out over the weekend. Yours are looking good.

Latest posts

Back