cops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cops know about the plants and the plant have been left in place without being cut down by the police they have been left alive for a reason, to catch you in the act of tending them, IF and its a big IF, they had you on camera you would have been busted already, so dont worry about any previous pics you think they may have, if they have any then the quality or angle was not good enough to identify you.

DO NOT GO BACK!

On the other hand, your neighbours may only be saying the plants have been reported so you dont go back and they can have them :)

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterised by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat.

lemon_breed08 said:
ok guys i have 18 plants in a patch and the land owner found them and called the cops and there still there and the last time i was out there it was 4 days ago so they probably have pics of me and i dont know what to do should i just say forget them or should i go back there all covered up and chop them down and get rid of the buckets if anyone know's the law for michigan or the u.s let me know cuzz i really have a BAD problem on my hands so any comments at all are a big help thanks guys?

Bummer. DONT EVER GO BACK AT ALL < EVER>

Dont go anywhere near the place, NOT NOT NOT even IF you left your name, address, pictures, fingerprints, DNA, and birth certificate.

If LEO knows about the grow and hasnt cut it down, LEO is waiting to catch you. I would guess they already installed the infrared cameras around the grow and are just waiting for you to return.

In michigan it's a felony to grow.

Dont be a FOOL. Be cool, never ever go back there or anywhere near there again. I'd also avoid the land owner because He may have been shown your pictures.

Some local kid planted 15 plants on my swamp last summer, I found em, then LEO found em, let em alone, put up cameras and I had to Liar-up to get out of it when my pictures were taken. this alone cost me nearly $3k

If you are in an urban area, LEO may not be able to identify you by the picture. If you go back, and they grab you in person, you have no hope of getting past this without a court date and subsequent prison time.

Be safe, stay away from that old identified grow. :aok:

hey dude man-up bro, if they got you than it is time for a lawyer, keep your head.. i dont think they know that it is yours, if they did why havent they come to talk to you.. dont freak stay cool!!

im with hippy on this one... if they had pix of you or anything linking you to the plants they would have kickd your door in by now.. cops are crazy.. they wouldnt let you go free this long if they had pix of you watering the plants..

like i said before.. forget you ever had them.. act like you donno anything about them.. and for gods sake, quit smoking weed before a piss test... thats just dumb..

Post Script: THC is filterd out of the body thru your liver.. next time you have a piss test to take and you think you might not pass it, drink as much water as you posably can the day of and the day before the test.. you will pass

slowmo77 said:
dude chill, your freakin out. how many days has it been since you where there? any kind of moisture such as dew destroys fingure prints. plus this isn't CSI they dont really do that stuff. if you've been since the cops have been there you most likely caught. there is no way to fingure print those buckets they won't even try. just don't go back.

Oh yes they do do that stuff.They take finger prints and DNA off of what ever they can....I know this from experience and fingerprints are from oils in our fingers so dew does not wash them off...imo

water will make the fingerprints unusable. I know because about 5 years ago some one opened my kitchen window and stole some stuff. The cops could clearly see the huge hand prints left on the glass but could not get usuable prints becuase the moisture had gotten to them.

HippyInEngland said:
This interaction is what this forum is about, a member we dont know, never will know, came with a worry and serious concern, and suddenly we as a group came to give advice as soon as we could, this is what makes this forum taller than others.

:yeahthat:

put it this way bud, i live in this wonderful hell called Michigan, patiently awaiting a move to canada. I got 7 outside in my back yard. and who knows how many others actually took when i went and pulled my johny pot seed walk. one of my buds has 3 patches going along a river within the same 5-10 mile radius. plus the change of legislation up for vote. Now as far as going back let me tell you what around these parts theres only one way to do something like that.

4 ppl all black past 3 am in the morning that means you only got 2 hours of pure darkness. I'll be making a couple trips like that this year and i gotta say just how sure are you about him knowing their there. and the next question would be how did he find them. were you out there and lead him to it basically? if thats the case if i were u i'd would've acted faster rather than forget about it. if you would've pulled an operation that night u'd be fine. dirty, sore, and tired, but u'd still have all ur plants.

I would never go back there if it were me. I doubt that the cops would make the effort to get finger prints, seeing as they should have bigger fish to fry than somebody growing plants. If they asked me about it, I'd deny it in the face of all evidence. It seems like it would be a waste of their time to take you to court over it. This isn't a murder investigation. If it were a murder they were investigating, they'd for sure get finger prints. Hopefully this isn't high on their list of priorities.

Yeah, stay away from there. What's done is done, try not to worry about the spilled milk.

I remember from my experiences my old times when I was young, very young enough for people to not believe me that I grew outdoor back in woods.. my parents didnt believe me that was my good time I wish I didnt tell (confess) to them, years later they understood and know Im careful now... anyway back to the past of my experiences when I saw hunters found my plants, I had to go I had to leave, its better on their hand when I saw them excited about it.. had to find other spots too.. for what the worth, they do not need to know period. so leave! its for their own good, maybe what it come around it does come around so leave it for good.

Exactly, how do you know your neighbors actually called the cops? Secondly, how did your neighbors find out that you are growing pot?

HippyInEngland said:
If the cops know about the plants and the plant have been left in place without being cut down by the police they have been left alive for a reason, to catch you in the act of tending them, IF and its a big IF, they had you on camera you would have been busted already, so dont worry about any previous pics you think they may have, if they have any then the quality or angle was not good enough to identify you.

DO NOT GO BACK!

On the other hand, your neighbours may only be saying the plants have been reported so you dont go back and they can have them :)

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterised by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back