Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost ready to collect some BSHW pollen. Maybe the 2X2 is just a little crowded...
1682894987503.png

And short.
1682895023225.png

The two Mimosa X Triple Lemon from OF in the back, both female. Planning to reverse one of their clones if they ever root. The two CSM clones in the front. The little clone on the inverted pot is from the Godfather OG I tried to reveg and gave up on. Hopefully the clone will grow normally and I will be able to reverse it in time to pollinate the mother.

1682970058895.png

The MimosaxTriple Lemon, did you top one and not the other?
Does it naturally side branch like that?
I didn't top either of them. Not sure about the side branching. They both have different spacing and neither is exactly symmetric. I'm going to reverse a clone for more seeds, and grow a few more this winter.

Left to right is CSM, Triple Grape X Triple Lemon from OF, yet another THC Bomb clone. The TGXTL is the one producing the giant leaves. I keep cutting them off and it keeps growing them back. It and the THCB are headed for the flower tent as soon as there is room. The CSM is home for the summer, and not likely to be flipped before it's pushing on the ceiling...

1682972127585.png

I think the benefits of approach grafting are indisputable at this point. The two plant graft is more than three times the size of the first two ABC harvests, and only vegged for 3/4 of the time. I should have let it grow, but I was out of space. It's already pushing against all three of its neighbors. Going to try approach grafting different strains next.

1682981302120.png

I think the benefits of approach grafting are indisputable at this point. The two plant graft is more than three times the size of the first two ABC harvests, and only vegged for 3/4 of the time. I should have let it grow, but I was out of space. It's already pushing against all three of its neighbors. Going to try approach grafting different strains next.

View attachment 326634
That ABC looks like a ***** to trim…

Late flowering plants are getting crispy leaves again. It just occurred to me it's probably the added nitrogen in the MG soil, those time release fertilizer beads I see everywhere. If it looks like nute burn, it probably is, ha. Have to find a cheap soil without all the added N, even if the plants in veg love the stuff.

1683115643661.png

This is the end of week four for both of these autos, bubble gum and Blue Dream. I guess the Bubble Gum is doing okay, not great, but okay. The Blue Dream, though, isn't doing much of anything. I put it on the ground earlier and tried to get my cat to eat it, but he didn't bite. I'm glad I put these outside, or they would just be in the way. If they want to be pollinated with my Wedding Cake Auto pollen, they need to grow some more : )

1683142012565.png

Oh, and ignore the poor okra in the background. I put them out early March and they are having a rough time recovering.

The Jelly Butter clone I was gifted is finally done. I flipped it way too soon trying to reduce the weed forest before traveling this summer. It made some seeds from (I think) Supafreak pollen which I'll save, but have no plans to grow. Well, maybe a couple this winter.

I was in a hurry, and the bud was really sticky, so into the bowl trimmer with it. Start to finish was about 35 minutes, though the buds look like they need a little more work after they dry.

Ready for the trimmer.
1683393814846.png

In the trimmer.
1683393825242.png

After 25 quick turns each way.
1683393838328.png

Latest posts

Back