Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Andy. Because of yuour grow here, i got the beans on the way!

Great looking plants man, healthy.

oh yeah bro. nice. nice. and , nice.

i've got one ui rooted , and in a bucket. been in 5 days. 300ppm. the top leaves began to yellow a bit today. think i should feed it a bit more, and bump it up to 400?...bb...

Congrats on the chop. Will be waiting for the final smoke report, it sure looked good:aok:

thanks bro,i will make a report in a few days.shes drying now and i do not really like to quick dry any of it.its never the same as the final product,properly dryed and cured.all i know is i got way more off of this plant than i did off the last 2 plants i harvested.

:clap: way to go and...question...Did you do any of these when you did soil? and if so..what are your findings on the diffrance in yields??? I have been dipping my fingers in the cocco buckets that massproduccer has here..which is a method between soil and Hydro..I am on my 2nd bucket now and am enjoying the research...I was at the Hydro shop last week and baught one of those net pot things that fit a five gallon bucket..I have yet to get any of the clay balls..I have not done any research on Hydro other then what I have read from you and a few others..and if start going that way will read up on the methods..I still enjoy soil but have ventured into hydro a bit..for my own experiments..can i yse glass marbles for th e balls in the net?..I thaught about perlite but it would fall threw..and would a 20 gallon air pump work 4 5 gallon bucket? and what about my nutes? I use Fox Farm...I have the Grow big that is for Hydro I purchased on misstake..but what about the others? I read on the web site but did not find my answer..so i think the only one that is diff is "grow Big" but idk..well Im working on Bonging in the New year..and like you I like to slow dry my budds...IMO..makes for a smooooooooother drag..:bolt::bong:

hey all,banjobuzz,does the plant have a good root system?how long has it been in dwc?alot of variables here bro.if its been in awhile and has good roots,the i would say yes,bump her up a little.how big is the plant?get back to me bro.
4u2smoke.i would not use marbels,i have know some that tried it.the hydroton is cheap.its so cheap that when i harvest a plant,i just dump the hydroton.no,i would not rely on a single 20 gal pump to push 4 buckets.if i were you i would get a good industrial pump.they are pretty cheap also.
as for the nutes,all i use is GH products in hydro.i also used ff nutes in soil.you will be glad you went hydro and we will all be here for you.i sure wish you lived close to me.i would walk you thru this.if i missed something,holler at me.best wishes for the new year to all.

hey norcalhal,you will be proud of the crystal.man i tell you.when i start some more beans,it will be the rest of the crystal seeds i have.the best growing and producing plant i have grown to date.very sweet smelling also.

heres a couple pics of my lady drying.she drying well and in a few days when i take it out of the dryer,i will post some pics of the entire harvest.its nice.i will also do some more trimming then.she is time consuming to manicure.so i will do the close trim in a day or so.

great journal andy...:ciao: it took me forever to read thru it. oh my mouth is watering looking at that bud...santa never brought me any. and ive had to buy some.:fid: and i look at yours and i WANT WANT WANT....please please please :D

andy52 said:
hey all,banjobuzz,does the plant have a good root system?how long has it been in dwc?alot of variables here bro.if its been in awhile and has good roots,the i would say yes,bump her up a little.how big is the plant?get back to me bro.
4u2smoke.i would not use marbels,i have know some that tried it.the hydroton is cheap.its so cheap that when i harvest a plant,i just dump the hydroton.no,i would not rely on a single 20 gal pump to push 4 buckets.if i were you i would get a good industrial pump.they are pretty cheap also.
as for the nutes,all i use is GH products in hydro.i also used ff nutes in soil.you will be glad you went hydro and we will all be here for you.i sure wish you lived close to me.i would walk you thru this.if i missed something,holler at me.best wishes for the new year to all.

hey norcalhal,you will be proud of the crystal.man i tell you.when i start some more beans,it will be the rest of the crystal seeds i have.the best growing and producing plant i have grown to date.very sweet smelling also.

I plan to only run 1 @ 5 gallon bucket setup..I have lots of pumps i use for my Bubble cloners..20-40-60--100 gallon pumps...what one do you say i should use? and what does GH satnd for..I will go to Hydro and get some "cocco puffs" :rofl: and look into the nutes..you ever piss in your buckets? I have read that if you take a bunch of muti vitamins the day before and you use this urin it helps..is this just for Hydro? I need to pee sometimes when Im in my shed..just curious if this will save time..:spit: Good Day 2U:)

lol,i've never pissed in my smoke bro.i've heard that too.gh,is general hydronponics nutes.i will use the 3 part from now on.it seems to work better than the lucas formula to me.micro,grow and bloom.either one of the air pumps will work.for 1 bucket i would use the 20 gal. pump. i have used one myself and it worked well.i have a 100 gal aquarium pump i ran 5 buckets on,until i got my bad boy.to me the gh nutes work great.they have been around since the conception of growing hydro.i also use the rapid rooter plugs to start my seeds in.that way you are never disturbing the roots.when they get roots coming thru the cube,i put them straight into the 5 gal buckets with a ppm of 200-300 to start.anytime i can help you,i am here.you will never grow another way,once you try the dwc.good luck

Latest posts

Back