Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
just keeping an eye on this sweetie.lol

They look great Andy. And the pics are excellent. Looks like you've got that microscope dialed in :D

I see amber too andy...I cant wait to get my scope..i ordered b4 Christmas..I too have Back problems and the radio shack is good..But i have to take a sample clipping and take in the house to sitt down to view..with this scope I shouldnt have to right? do you just hold over plant and click? I think this will add to My GJ as well. I love bringing my friends here the best pictures i can..and went with this scope after seeing your pics and talking with you..Thanks andy for finding this..and this is half the price of the diggi cam I baught 3 years ago..lol..well gotta go KEEP M GREEN..:bolt::bong:

hey buddy,no,it has to be connected to the computer to work.at least mine does.thats what i do.i clip a leaf and put it on my desk and place the scope over it and move until i can get the view i want,then click the shutter on the scope and save the pics.good luck,it surely saves the back.

hey tcbud,you might have something with gluing the net pots in.i awoke this morning with my big crystal plant leaning over.nothing hurt tho.i had to tie her to the wall to keep her erect.she is super top heavy now and packing on some thc.its surreal,the buds have really swollen up,even since yesterday.it will not be long.i will post some trich pics and want all of you ladies and gentlemen tell me when you would harvest.i want this smoke to be the couch lock from hell,lol i usually harvest about now as i like the up buzz more.but all my friends want me to let her go the distance.the 2 that know about my little op.thanks all for keeping up with this grow.its been real.

couch lock? 80% amber....then buy the cure...you wont be posting here as much anymore..you wont want to leave your easy chair:aok: cant wait to see trichs..

lol,i agree with that.it will be my evening meds.the one plant i harvested is strange.i've never had mj do me like it does.if i smoke 2-3 hrs before i go to bed,it keeps me wide awake all night,crazy huh?

well i just changed my res yesterday and i checked trichs this afternoon and i should have went with straight water.i will change againg tomorrow as soon as the lights come on.probably won't get much of a flush as shes looking ready to me.

well my friends this journey is at a close.by the looks of the trichs,i have decided to harvest the crystal lady.i should have ran water thru her before now.oh well.i did change her to straight ph'd water this morning.i will either harvest her this afternoon or early in the morning.i quick dried a small bud last night and it is by far the best i have ever smoked in many,many yrs.i can only imagine what the big colas will be like.it is a good smooth smoke now.the pipes and bongs are clean and awaiting the lady of my dreams.
heres a few trich shots my friends.
this crystal grow has proven to me that hydro is faster than soil.this was suppossed to be a 9 week flowering strain.she is finished and sunday was starting the 7th week.

Looking wonderful Andy. Isn't that DWC great! Happy harvest.

thanks shecallshimthor,these crystal are very easy to grow and will pretty much take whatever you throw at them.nute wise.i will definitely grow them againg and again.very manageable and productive strain.

Thanks for showing us those trichs. Yep, I saw quite a few amber. Now I'm tempted to grow some crystal too.

you will not be disappointed.i harvested more out of this 1 plant than i did the last two combined.heavy prducer and sticky,sticky.the top cola,i can not reach around.

You guys finally did it. As soon as I finish my soil grow I am building me some DWC buckets.Mine will be better then yalls cause Im special.:D Ed that is.:eek:
Yep Andy and HG and many others ahve ruined me. Course I been hanging out at my new friends Hydro Store and DWC has won hands down with everybody I talk to that does personal grows. Ebb and flow and Drip are used alot by others who need more plants at one time growing. I tell ya,,Im 52 and have always been a guy who keeps an open mind,studies hard, looks at all angles and info and then I make a decision.( no I aint always right) but I have a good % rate of return on my decisions.;) I cant wait to start my DWC. I have some Lowryder on the way. A good Brother is sending them my way.

Latest posts

Back