Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garden_engineer said:
lookin great my friend.good to see you still have the show on the road.merry christmas and a Happy New Year.This is my new ID for the forums.Feel free to PM me.-peace

I wondered why I hadn't seen AI'sD about... :D :cool:

looks great, Andy :aok: :cool:

Hey Andy you are getting real good with that microscope, great trich pictures. Your grow has been an inspiration.

thanks pcduck,the pics on the monitor are alot better than the ones after up-loading.i love the scope,it sure saves my back from bending over the radio shack one i used for so long.thanks again bro.

Thanks Andy. I was wondering if the picture quality was better on your monitor.

whats up andy. those are looking yummy. whens the chop? i see a few amber in there. very nice bro. my one bucket i've got up, and running, is doing good so far. the root growth in 48 hours is tripled in size.:cool:...bb...

andy52 said:
thanks pcduck,the pics on the monitor are alot better than the ones after up-loading.i love the scope,it sure saves my back from bending over the radio shack one i used for so long.thanks again bro.

I must of missed it Andy,,What Scope do you have?

hey cowboy,i bought a digital microscope that connects to a USB port on my computer.i can take pics or movies with it and save all to a file.its the best thing i've invested in.only 70 bucks.
hey banjo,i think i will let her go 2 more weeks.all according to the trichs.i want this one to be killer.i just changed the res on all my ladies this morning.i was going to go straight water,but according to the site i got the seeds from,she is a 9 week flower period.so yesterday started week 7.next monday i will go straight water.the trichs have just started swelling real good.i do not want to rush this baby.thanks all for looking.

Those are some nice trichs. Can't wait to hear your smoke report

Holy Trichs Batman.:hubba::D:cool:. OK, nows the time we want to be seeing plenty of those shots. i see amberrrr.:D...bb...

ahh.. do you think I can find that microscope from radioshack?

glad you did have good success with your crystal DWC I did thought about your crystal plants.. ahhh I see the pics.. you gonna have a sweet smoke soon... glad no one bothers you like last time.. (relief)

i do not know for sure if radio shack has them or not.probably cheaper on the internet bro.thanks for the mojo bro.be well and be safe.

Ya know it would be cool if such magnifacation could see something on a MJ plant while it was young,,that would tell its sex. You know ,,like leaf structure, veins, ETC. Something that ya could only see the difference (between male and female)with a high powered scope.

Latest posts

Back