Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are looking nice Andy!

I got a question for ya Andy. Do you bump up your ppms when you go into flower and do you ever go to a high ppm after you nute burn your girls? Thanks

when i get to flower the nutes change,more bloom and floraliicious.the ones i'm using the 3 part on,they get way less grow and more bloom,etc.by the time they start flowering,i usually have them pretty much wher i am going to keep them,ala ppms.after i get the tip burn i back up just a tad on the strength of the nutes.by then they are at all they can take and i stay with that thru-out the rest of the grow.until i start the flower nutes.

wow andy. what a fantastic journal, i like the close up pic of them mini mushrooms (as i call them,trichs...that is)....i like...

thanks bro.this has been a fantastic grow.i love the way the crysta plants grow and produce.i will most definitely grow this strain for many yrs to come.its an easy plant to grow,loves the nutes,after it gets a good root structure.kinda nute sensitive to start,but then they suck em up.they grow to a good height for me and are real heavy producers.i said that already,must be hi.lol

andy52 said:
thanks bro.this has been a fantastic grow.i love the way the crysta plants grow and produce.i will most definitely grow this strain for many yrs to come.its an easy plant to grow,loves the nutes,after it gets a good root structure.kinda nute sensitive to start,but then they suck em up.they grow to a good height for me and are real heavy producers.i said that already,must be hi.lol

Andy,,ya gonna run outta room to store all that smoke,,,,,,SO,,,with a heart of gold and thinking only of you,,,I offer my help to take some of it off yer hands and store it for ya.:hubba:

hey cowboy,whats up?i wish i lived closer to you bro.i would definitely hook you up.thats my problem,the few friends i do have up here,i keep them well supplied in smoke.i love to share with my friends.

andy52 said:
hey cowboy,whats up?i wish i lived closer to you bro.i would definitely hook you up.thats my problem,the few friends i do have up here,i keep them well supplied in smoke.i love to share with my friends.

Listen Bro,,if I were there, I would hang out with ya weed or no weed.;) But I see no reason to let that stuff go bad.:bong: :D

lookin great my friend.good to see you still have the show on the road.merry christmas and a Happy New Year.This is my new ID for the forums.Feel free to PM me.-peace

garden_engineer said:
lookin great my friend.good to see you still have the show on the road.merry christmas and a Happy New Year.This is my new ID for the forums.Feel free to PM me.-peace

Good to see you again--Welcome back Dad.

Merry Christmas.

u as well goddess,congrads on the new mod position.i know your gonna make marpassion proud.its fun to go check on everybodys journals,alot of the plant were just getting planted the last time i was here.now theyre loaded with buds and just oozing with deliciousness =) anyways,happy holidays to all

hey bro,welcome back.where the hell ya been.i was thinking about you.i hope you had a merry xmas too bro.good to see you back.

Thanks Andy.I am getting ready to go to 12/12 and that sure helps a lot. I also use the GH 3 part but no Floraliicious.

That's hardest for me too especially since by then I am out of bud.

andy52 said:
i'm getting antsy and want to harvest bad.the last couple weeks are the hardest for me.

ezzy turbo, don't jump the gun.:):rolleyes::hubba:...

oh yeah andy, thats looking sweet bro. i get antsy too during last couple weeks.

fired up the first bucket today bro. had 5 inch roots on one ui clone.:cool:...bb...

Those look great, Andy. Don't forget to show us microscope pics of the trichomes at harvest time.

Latest posts

Back