Deep Six the cabinet idea.....Going to go the tent route...lighting suggestions etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one will cover a bigger area than the one I have. So most likely it would cover a 4x4.

yeah i like that it's a square, really good light spread in a square tent

That is awesome...wish my State would open their narrow minds.

Congrats.
Thanks HL, I cannot understand the states that arent even considering MMJ? They are obviously way behind the times, well at least the politicians.... They are even considering legalizing for recreational use here!

yeah i like that it's a square, really good light spread in a square tent

I didnt see that one when I was on their site...must be blind or altered a bit....lol....(could have been the Blue Cheese)

Ive been doing a lot of research the past 2 days with a lot of help of HP(tyvm)....and the consensus
is that providng I can dedicate a outlet for everything I will more than likely go with HID. At least for the winter. The added heat could save me on my heating bill!! This old house has plank walls so no insulation....My apartment drinks oil in the winter.
My electric bill will increase but for a very good reason and if the cost even out I win!

Latest posts

Back