DNA 60 Day Wonder (auto)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey db33322 i also use AN nutes line and have nothing but good things to say about them apart from the $ you have to pay for them how long have you had your autos on 12/12 i also have some russian rocket fuel auto on 12/12 in my round 4 multi grow gj only b/c i didnt want to throw them away i was planing on makeing seed but didnt get any male so in steed of getting rid i put 6 of them in a 20l bucket and 1 in a 14l bucket aswel they are at 7 weeks today and doing fine the amount of bud growning on them has suprised me considering they are on 12/12 are you just useing the big bud as bloom nutes b/c its an additive not a base nutrient you may want to think about getting something to go with it btw your girls look good :)

fruity

The LA and Slee are not the freebies from the Attitude around X-mas are they?

nouvellechef said:
The LA and Slee are not the freebies from the Attitude around X-mas are they?
Yes they are and they are doing really good

I ended up finding out what these bugs through a friend and he gave me a site to order some predatory mites from to solve this problem. If any one else needs to every get something like this here is the type that I ordered hXXp://greenmethods.com/site/biocontrols/hypoaspis/ thanks Sub for pointing me in the right direction.

fruity86 I got a little tied up for a bit of time and didnt update this for a couple of weeks but the other AN nute that I was using was the Voodoo Juice when I first put them in the flowering room and I've been running the 12/12 cycle now for 3 weeks or so. I did notice that it did slow down the over all time of the grow a bit and that there is no way that these will be ready by the 60 mark but thats ok. I do think that if I was running a 18/6 or even as they said can go for 24 of light that the 60 day time frame that DNA talked about. By the way what A.N. nutes do you use for your plant? I have Pirahna, Tarantula I know that they are the same pretty much but one was given to me, the Voodoo Juice and Big Bud if there is anything out there that would help with soil that Im missing please let me know.

This pic is of my Sleestack x Skunk of the X-mas freebies that is doing really well. I was able to get 3 clone her and need to get them into larger pots this weekend.

3.jpg

hey again on my current grow im useing iguana juice bloom, bud blood but you are to far for that its to induce flowering earlyer then just flipping and wating for them to start budding normally it takes around the 2 week mark for pistils to form depending on strain this is the first time ive used this and my girls have started (forming) 8 days after the flip to me thats a winner anyway im also useing big bud, carboload, hammerhead pk 9/18 and overdrive for the end of the grow also on order sensi cal mg mix in my dwc im useing sensi grow a+b and sensisym ive never used the voodoo or pirahna so i couldnt say wot there like but 1 thing i can say is on my last grow i started useing hammerhead halfway through and it made a big diffrence in bud growth heres a link to all AN products
hxxp://ikon-international.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=14&Itemid=29&vmcchk=1&Itemid=29
or you could go to AN web site heres the link for that hxxp://www.advancednutrientsonline.com/advancednutrients-feed-programs.php[/url] hope this help
btw the sleestack looks good

Iguana juice sound allot like the Voodoo Juice as u use it for the first 2 weeks one the plant has been put under the flowering lights. I was also planning on getting Overdrive when I was there but they where out so I will be picking it up tomorrow when I go over there. I do find some of the stuff the A.N. has is the exact same as something else with just a different name, I guess maybe for those that dont want something that has a name that goes with growing MJ.
I really like the pirahna since it can be used as soon as you plant your seed or like I do just germ them in the soil to start from and use it through out the veg cycle. Though I think from now on I am going to just use it during the germ and seedling stage and move over to Tarantula for the veg state on my next grow.

hey db iguana juice bloom is a 1 part organic base nutrient you can use on it own through out flowering Voodoo Juice is a liquid solution consisting of five strains of microbes, one of which is a nitrogen fixer. These microbes colonize the plant's root system facilitating the conversion of nutrients both organic and chemical. voodoo you can use in veg and early flowering

fruity86 said:
hey db iguana juice bloom is a 1 part organic base nutrient you can use on it own through out flowering Voodoo Juice is a liquid solution consisting of five strains of microbes, one of which is a nitrogen fixer. These microbes colonize the plant's root system facilitating the conversion of nutrients both organic and chemical. voodoo you can use in veg and early flowering

I was reading into allot of the A.N. product info last night and saw what you are talking about here. I'll have to pick up some of that while I'm out later today.

Well I was able to get a little soil with one of those bugs and took it over to a local store and they informed me that they where springtails. The only problem that I had was that they didnt carry anything to kill them and couldnt let me know if they where a danger to my plants unless I was able to let them know what type of plant I am growning. So if anyone would know the answer to this I would help out allot.

Google is my friend, lol
hxxp://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pest-control/how-to-get-rid-of-springtails/

if you dont mind i'm going to pull up a chair for this :watchplant: i was just thinking of how a 12/12 light cycle would work out. home you can get a handle on your pest problem

On todays watering I began to add iguana juice along with the big bud that I was waiting on to come in at my local shop out here. I also picked up Azamax for my springtail issue those they dont seem to be causing any damage to the plants but better to be safe than sorry.

8.jpg

9.jpg

I am an auto noobie, but I thought they did best at 18/6 schedule? That is what I was planning when I start mine. Did that change?

420benny said:
I am an auto noobie, but I thought they did best at 18/6 schedule? That is what I was planning when I start mine. Did that change?

No that didnt change with auto's as far as I know but DNA claims that the 60 Day Wonder can flower in any light cycle from 12/12 to 24. I ended up trying this out due to have some other strains that needed to run in a 12/12 cycle and it seems to be work out fine. I think I may try to start another auto strain that I have laying around here in a 12/12 just to see if it works with any other.

db33322 Just wondering why you use clear bottles for pots??? Light is not good for the roots bud....?

I use bottles as well to save $ but i spraypaint the outsides of them black to keep light out...

Part of it is just being lazy I use to paint them all but just got tired of doing that since every time I started one I would just throw out the water jugs after use. Also I havent really seen any problems while leaving the pots clear but I know I really should at least cover them with some black trash bags.

man i wish you would of left it on 18/6 or higher since you said the 12/12 slowed them down some hope this doesnt mean they would of finished in 60 days but now will take longer. btw ty for the post im a riu member and was just looking for someone who was growing it as i just bought 12 myself

Delux83 said:
man i wish you would of left it on 18/6 or higher since you said the 12/12 slowed them down some hope this doesnt mean they would of finished in 60 days but now will take longer. btw ty for the post im a riu member and was just looking for someone who was growing it as i just bought 12 myself

You will like these as they great strain to grow IMO.

These are starting to look like they may be done in 60 days now or right around that time which should be the weekend of the 19th but all I can do is wait and see. Tomorrow I have to head over to my local shop and pick up A.N.'s Revive to help out after having this pest problem and that I finally got under control.

For HL the sleestack x skunk is doing really well and was able to get a couple of clones make it, though I was having problems keeping the RH up but somehow they made it. I wish I would have topped her and giver a little LST but guess I will do that with the clones when there ready. Pic 2 and 3 are of her.

0.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

I'm just a couple of days away from harvest and has something that I have never seen before with a couple of my girls and had to cut them down early. About an inch of the of the main branch at the soil line had turned yellow and dried out within a 36 hour time and couldnt do anything to save them so they are now hanging up drying. If anyone has had this happen to them before I would love to know what they think caused it.
As far a the rest of these girls they look great, I pulled them off of the nutes last week and started flushing with 1tbsp molasses per gal. If everything goes right I should be harvesting this weekend.

Here is a couple of more pics for everyone, sorry there not the best quality I really need to go pick up a new camera, well enjoy

04.jpg

05.jpg

they look good bro exactly how many days they at now? I got mine the other day well only got half the order but they said sending the other half out. im gonna be growing mine outdoors though. so gotta wait for it to warm up.

Latest posts

Back