Do you Still use your Vape??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Still Vape??

• Still Vaping and LOVE IT!

• Have one, used it, stored it, BONG it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also love my vaporizer. I don't have a portable though that is in the works. I did make a tincture with vegetable glycerine for one of my friend's e-cigarettes--I guess you would call it a tobacco vaporizer--and he likes it. He wanted something he could just carry around that didn't draw undue interest if someone else saw it. He also has one he uses it for tobacco products. I have a little butane pipe and lighter in one that I use when I am working outdoors, fishing, or anything else it is hard to smoke a joint or carry a pipe.

My love affair with Pax is still going strong. :D

Rose, it would be so cool if you knew someone with a pax and you could do your own comparison...and me with the solo. Sounds like they're both top of the line.

I was out on the deck last night and it was so windy. I'm glad it didn't affect me. Bic lighters are a thing of the past. I still keep a few handy for when I wanna light candles...ha ha. :p.

I held a pax in my hands last friday. It is cute and feels good, but I didn't buy it. I just can't seem to do it. I don't need it, that is why. It would be fun though SM.

Mult, i am glad you quit 4 years ago..congratulations. Joints taste like caw caw but I have been craving them lately. Can you do hash in the pax?

multifarious is right when he suggested possibly a glycerin mix. of course. Like the young Turks would say. of course.
Just grow your own to prevent rip-off prices. If you need to be social, then of course do what those around you do, right? get drunk, smoke cigs, share a joint, share a bong, share a vaporisor. Be social. Peer pressure is real. I read somewhere in this thread that now someone never coughs if vapored. Anybody who vapes coughs sometimes. this pcduck republican says this post is about 'are u still vaping or bonging?'
He implies theres no other choice, or if there is, to not present it on this thread. Watch on AUG 8, the movie ELYSIUM, where the top 1 percent live in space, and the rest of us, the 99 percent live on earth. I can hardly wait.
Its the billionaires that are causing the problems. They see the 99 percent as underlings. Their drugs are money and power. Thats not capitalism as the founders meant it. Its a perversion. They need to pay more taxes, period.
TEA PARTY (chant no more taxes) was created by the Koch bros and other billionaires. But dont want their name on anything for fear of rightful criticism. WARS are the enemy and those who want them. Lots of profit in killing. open your eyes. Prisons for profit? really? No wonder
America's reputation is spiraling down. Just listen to a billionaire sometime. They want to deregulate banks, pollution, carbon. Just to make more money.
and look cool to their billionares club members. Is there such thing as Santa or tooth fairy? NO. is there such thing as uncontrollable greed? YES.
But the taxes for such a large amount of moneymaking capitalism is a higher tax bracket. And if u really try to show/tell the TRUTH, they might dissappear you. They simply pay someone to do their dirty work. Do the billionaires really care about hungry babies? I wish morality would enter their green corrupted minds. TOO GREEDY is a disease. Franklin, Jefferson, eisenhower
warned of WARS, too greedy Corporations. BANKS too big to fail??? ***
and the 99 percent foots the bill to keep minimum stability. Thats u and me.
Anyway multifarious seems to have an IQ. u youngsters, keep partying, whatever till you get older and wiser and by then your body will dictate your behavior. Im not a doom and gloom guy, just HEALTH focused. u cough, u lose. u cough, u keep justifying. Eventually the 99.9 percent will rebel. That .1 percent will lose their heads. Beware, they will have the biggest guns tho, as money can buy. If only Walmart would be nicer instead of sicker. billions of individuals are stronger than a few billionaires, so far. One person, one vote, no matter how much money u have in your bank account. So vote dem. I dont hate republicans, just the ones that are too greedy and get hard-ons with money. too much of it. There IS such a disease. BUT they cloak it well. Ok I need some cannaoil. and no coughing allowed unless u want to. ok duckface?

I got me a new Glass Blunt yesterday,, and its awsome. Like smoking a Joint without the Papers.

Would that be a glunt? Hahah. :D

My pax is clean, charged and ready to do. Don't be an ape..vape. :p

SM you always make my day. I cant give you a rep,,says I have to spread it around.:rolleyes: Why do I have to spread it around ifen I dont wanna. Damnt:D

Still loving my Pax, wouldn't want to be without it.

Ok, I bought a pax. I have only used it three times so perhaps my initial thoughts will change.

I love my solo better. The pax burns my lips off and is hot in the hand. It's taste isn't as good as the solo by a little bit. It is nice to have to throw in my purse, the pax, and to take in the garden, but if am just sitting around like now, the solo is what I MUCH prefer. I would take it back if I could.

Like I said, maybe i will change my mind, but it is still going to burn my lips off and be HOT in the hand. Is mine weird?

Rose, it shouldn't be hot, I wonder if yours might be defective. What temp do you have it on? Try out his suggestions and see if its better.

Is yours not hot in your hand SM?

Mebe, thank you so much for your input. I tried what you suggested and I did get more vapor out but it is still hot, but not as hot.

It says in the booklet that it's default is medium and that should be right..

Thanks for the tips.

Thanks mebe, I agree with all you said. I have used vaporizers for a couple of years now, maybe more. I have the Extreme Q. I love it as well, but have to admit since i got the Solo by arizer that is all i use. I think the head high is pretty different then smoking too.
Thanks again.

Hi rose. Recently my pax was giving me some issues. It would turn orange while warming up and it got extremely hot to where I couldn't hold it. A thorough cleaning fixed it up. When it's working properly I can barely feel any warmth at the oven end. It will show green and that its ready but I'm like....how can it be ready..??? I take a puff and get a mouth full of vapor and know its just fine. Mine likes to be packed pretty tight.

Damn, I'm bummed you're having issues after all the good reviews here. From searches on the web, I've heard the customer service is pretty good. If your probs continue, please give them a call. Yours shouldn't be getting hot like that- especially since its brand new.

Thanks Mult, I will use it again today and see. I tried what mebe said about the slow pull. I bet your right and I am sucking the life out of the poor thing and haven't learned how to use it yet.

I wonder if it is defective, as it is very hot to hold. I don't think it can be dirty, i have only used it 3 times.

Sm, your hand doesn't get hot?

love,
hotlips

Latest posts

Back