Do you Still use your Vape??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Still Vape??

• Still Vaping and LOVE IT!

• Have one, used it, stored it, BONG it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anybody here have the Digital Extreme Vapp? If so,,what temp and what fan speed do ya use on yur bag? Just curious. I use 366 on Low speed. My left overs are light brown.

I have the extreme Q and run it at either 383 or 372 with no fan on. You can look at the leftovers and they should be golden brown not black Hope that helps, I think the fan dilutes the vapor. jmo

Rosebud said:
I have the extreme Q and run it at either 383 or 372 with no fan on. You can look at the leftovers and they should be golden brown not black Hope that helps, I think the fan dilutes the vapor. jmo

Thanks Rose. Yeah my left overs are a light brown,,no darkness at all. Hell they look like ya might wanna smokem in a bong,:eek: ,but thats a very bad idea,,,taste like hell.:D
Yep,,I love my bag hooked up to the tower with the Fan speed on 1. I tried different temps and ended up liking 366 the best. Seem to Vape better at that temp. I can use the whip(no bag) and no Fan, and it works just fine,,but I likes the Bag cause I can fill it up and move around if needed.:hubba:

pcduck said:
I can do both, vape and bong at the same time while inhaling nice cool, moist air because I have my bong packed with ice:D

WELL, La Tee Da, Mr. fancy pants..................J/K ;)

Yeah Mr Pcduck,,,I can do the samething you can,,,,,twice as fast.:ignore:

vaping is better than smoking. vape all u want till u end up with lung problems. U say this is a vape post. ok. thought it my duty to give my personal opinion and experience and help anyone who thinks lungs should not give u problems when vaping. never smoked cigs in my life. weed? 44 years. im not saying do what i now do. i just think youre wrong when u say vaping is so pure, that it does not cause breathing problems. to beleive that is like putting a filter on a cig then say you are not smoking a cig. ever cough when vaping? if even a single person is enlightened, then ok. but when your precious lungs finally tell u, listen. I dont know a single weed smoker that hasnt quit hundreds of times. i chose to stop vaping for health reasons.
I used to think like u too. nothing wrong with listening. clog your bronchials all u want free man. just dont tell me how healthy it is. it isnt. tincture it.
And i think this comment belongs right in the middle of a lung abuse thread.
u keep on coughin, i mean truckin. im trying to un-corrupt, not corrupt.
dont get mad at my opinion, just skip around it. and do what u beleive.

I do not understand your posts at all rickyjack 9.:confused2:

It is like we are talking about apples and you bring up and talk about oranges.

If vaping is so bad, so is eating your meds. Eat to much and one can get obese or get to much sugar or whatever. There are hazards to just about anything one does. Even breathing plain old air

I guess I just do not get why you are posting :confused:

:yeahthat:

Ya been drinking Hateraid or what? And those Tintures aint worken for ya Bro. Might wanna Light a joint or something,, and take a :chillpill: Rickybobby .

"i just think youre wrong when u say vaping is so pure, that it does not cause breathing problems. "

I don't think anyone said that Ricky. If you are wanting to tell us that vaping is hazardous to our health, then ok. I prefer it to edibles and smoking.

WeedHopper said:
Anybody here have the Digital Extreme Vapp? If so,,what temp and what fan speed do ya use on yur bag? Just curious. I use 366 on Low speed. My left overs are light brown.

:bump:

u mean u havent seen any posts that say vaping is the best 'answer'?
glad u prefer vaping to smoking. youre no dummy. i care for my lungs too, am the opposite of a hater. weedhopper suggests i light a joint and take a chill pill. huh? I cant beat a republican house,...... so far. think vaping turns a voter on? its still smoking something, thats all im saying. so u dont think smoking vapor is a sick habbit? that its healthy? OMG. its only a better sick habbit than smoking normally. chances are your doctor is not a quack. If u hack, you are sickly and in denial. I love weed too, all my life since 18.
ive smoked, bonged,vaped, hotknifed hash, all of it. i simply love my lungs.
not saying u dont love your lungs. its all ok since one day your lungs will dictate your behavior. not visa versa. have your apple and enjoy it. u got lots of company. this is your lungs on smoke or smokeless vapor: 'hack,hack......hack...hack.....'
no, dont watch me hack, its very personal.

what you tripping on dude?

Hey, my friends. Try not to let him get ya all riled up. It's clear he's had a diff experience.

To the OP, bummer about your lungs getting all messed up. You're probably the exception to the rule though many folks around here have indeed been helped by switching to a vaporizer. I know for a fact that its better than smoking is, as far as my lungs go.

I loved my brownies. It's a bummer I don't have 2oz lying around here to make a batch. Besides, I prefer the instant gratification that doesn't happen with edibles.

You should try a PAX. :D

(Sorry everyone, I'm kinda high, lol.)

NO,,his freaken Tintures aint worken at all. Bro ya need to do something different,, like maybe,,, a bottle of Moonshine,,,Wine,, Wisky,,somethen,,cause your Tinctures that your so crazy about, has turned ya into a Pain in the ***.

rickyjack9, I can appreciate your personal experience as well as your view, but there's a line between sharing information and preaching.
As you yourself have said vaping is less hazardous to an individuals lungs than smoking.
If your point is to discuss the different methods of using MJ, and the physical effects associated with each, cool, start a thread. I imagine we'd all benefit from the shared knowledge. But this thread is about vaping.
Granted when you ask a bunch of stoners a question, regardless of what the question is, it's gonna' go a bit off track, but let's try to keep the responses in the general ballpark without getting crabby.

I can't believe how reasonable that sounded....I better go hit my Pax...:eek:

i have a flight magic with power supply started smoking joints again 4 months ago but i knak a small tree(50g) in 3 days so decided today to go back to vape, herb last much longer, better taste i can almost smoke it anywhere

im vapping from the bag as we speak.:vap_smiley:

Latest posts

Back