Do you Still use your Vape??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Still Vape??

• Still Vaping and LOVE IT!

• Have one, used it, stored it, BONG it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am Freaken Loven my Vap. Hell,, I cant even remember why I put it up.:D

ok i love my single motivating cup of java in am, cannabutter at night. ahhhh
may be i got it down. sleepin great.

SmokinMom said:
Pax for the win. :D

Finally got one of the Pax units in my hand and was able to put it thru the paces... :hubba: I was very impressed & will own 1 sooner rather then later...

I was surprised at how well the bud/vapor tasted from the Pax... very close IMO to the flavors I get using the volcano...

That Pax is an awesome unit SmokMom but im still gonna go with the Volcano for the win... :p Time for another bag... :icon_smile:

I got a Pax, and love it. I have not used anything but the Pax since getting it about a month ago. I'm not choking, hacking, and coughing all over the place.
Is it perfect? NO. I would like a larger "bowl" and a longer battery life, but that's because I use it so often :eek: I don't know how it compares to other vapes, because I haven't used any other vapes, though I would like to try one of those volcanos.

:yeahthat:

Except for the Volcano stuff, I have a Da Buddha attached to my bong.

Well I guess I better just buy the pax and do a side by side comparison to the solo. I could do it for the betterment of mankind. I could use the pax when my solo is charging, i could use them both at the same time. If i run into some extra money I will do just that. Just for you MP.

Anybody else use the Digital Extreme? If so,,what Temp do you Vape at?

Rosebud said:
Well I guess I better just buy the pax and do a side by side comparison to the solo. I could do it for the betterment of mankind. I could use the pax when my solo is charging, i could use them both at the same time. If i run into some extra money I will do just that. Just for you MP.

Rosebud, why am I not surprised at your self sacrifice ;). I think it's gallant that you're willing to take one for the team...:D Team MP :banana:

Well after some good advice from many of you I purchased a EZV deluxe for about $90 at my local head shop.
I have been using it pretty consistently for about 6 months and I love it.
Plug it in out on the deck and just puff away, no worry about neighbors smelling pot and my throat never felt better.
Also I keep the heat low and just throw everything in, I believe I am only vaping the good stuff and the junk that used to burn my throat I just throw away.
I am buy ing a new one to take to Ecuador, cheep pot but low quality down there, so even low gets good reviews with a vap.

Thanks for so much good advice,:)
:) :)

Cubby how much bud can you fit in the chamber on the Pax? 1g? 1/2g?

My friend had it packed when I got to give it a try so I didnt see how much he put in...

JAAM ...Depends on the heat setting. Pack to much in and it is hard to hit and get a good vape hit. To little and the same thing happens. But it is more then a skeeter and less then a hogs' leg...ime

It's a pinch, not much in mine. I don't have anything to weigh less then a gram. And it isn't a gram.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Cubby how much bud can you fit in the chamber on the Pax? 1g? 1/2g?

My friend had it packed when I got to give it a try so I didnt see how much he put in...

I'll agree with Duck and Rosebud, it's just a pinch. You don't want to squeeze in as much as possible, and you don't need to.
I know, not much of an answer, but it's one of those things where you adjust and recalibrate as you get used to it, I'm still jiggerin' with it.

this thread reminds me of a recent pop-up about gun laws that asks if u want them as-is or do u want obama to take our guns. there was no in-between choice. you ask 'do u still vape or do u use bong?' wheres the 3rd choice.
neither. wheres 'neither' ? u sound like a vapor salesman. vaping is still 'smoking' heated cleaner air through the lungs. right? keyword being lungs. true, u get high fastest thru the lungs. 2 or 3 or more wrongs do not make a right. to each his own, but many people/voters might agree eating is much healthier than smoking. like putting a filter on a cig. still a cig. Also I get higher when i dont strain my cannabutter. as long as the 'flour' is ground a little. alcohol tinctures might also work, as long as THC is dissolved in butter or alcohol or glycerin, anything but lung abuse. I know the thread is about vaping or bonging, but awareness and further education can help. Cannabutter is 10 times stronger than just adding ground bud to brownies.
im waiting for edible commercials. vap out if u want. your lungs and your life.
but if u still hack, or in denial of even that, then think healthy and of course green. and stay adaptable and open-minded. I'm stoned and not using my lungs except for what they are meant for. im goin to the gym.

i want no friction either. That would be too political. Yes i had a vapor problem and went to ER. thus I have to disagree with popular opinion on this.
To say that a vaping machine has no carcenogens. I mean come on. and the air we breathe is safe, and the water we drink is pure, the food, pills, etc.
all good?? wrong. the dollar is the bottom line. is it not? looks that way. If we cannot see the suffering, maybe it doesnt really exist? youre right about too much butter. maybe an oil. glycerin? vodka soak? gotta read up on that. Im just an individual, with my own opinion. u vape for health. i ingest for my health. u have one vote. I have one dem...oops vote. When I got tired of being tired (lungs) I searched and found that THC is edible if dissolved. saving my lungs from the 'pure' vapor. I can evolve on my own. some lead, some follow. I also used to think God was 'clean' vape, but now i beleive in my stomach, and science. I mean, what did your lungs ever do to u? Be as healthy as reasonable. I dont miss smoking, I know u beleive that. gym time again. even more stamina...edibles, what a discovery. needs more media coverage. Wheres Rachael Maddow when u need her? love her and Alex Wagner? a doll.

Ricky ya sound like reformed Ciggerette smoker.Vapping has no Smoke/Carcinagens,,not sure how yur Doc can blame Vapping. Course thats Doctors for ya.By the way,,what the hell was you Vapping with that caused you so much trouble?
By the way,,what Bible did ya read God was Vapping in???.:D

Ricky, this is a thread for people who vape. I believe that if a person has COPD they probably would be better off eating cannabis. If fact I know that. I have seen a copd person try to vape, no way. But, for us that have smoked cigarettes and joints for years, it is a wonderful step up for our lungs. I quit coughing in days when i started vaping. I have made tincture lots of times. I prefer to vape. I don't like eating it. I don't like the feeling. So to each his own.

I thought since you were from Portland Or, you would be open to what ever helps the individual..lol ~ peace man.

rickyjack9 said:
I know the thread is about vaping or bonging,

I always love it when a poster goes off topic and admits to it while using it as an excuse to do so.:laugh:

But there again, I can do both, vape and bong at the same time while inhaling nice cool, moist air because I have my bong packed with ice:D

Latest posts

Back