early start grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as no frost, you should be golden. Keep us posted on all the babies. We will be watching. Take care and be safe.

Looking very good TCbud. Congrats on all teh nice clones. Hope they all pull though and grow massive buds for ya

IT WAS 80 degrees here yesterday!!! :D
(not normal at all for April here)

- OUTSIDE - pic 1
- is getting down to thirty outside some nights, tho the plants are growing slow, they are still alive.
---four amethyst + northern lights (could hermi, 3 confirmed female, one unknown)
---one purps, confirmed female
---the plastic frame is the night time cover.

- INSIDE - pic 2 and 3
- still 15 hours a day of light
- fan keeping the temps mid 70's, gets down to 65 about at night.
- pic 3 is the plants from seeds (purps/mango), the ones in gallon containers are confirmed female, the small ones have not shown sex. (cant see the mango well in this pic)
- pic 2 are three clones (sugar grandaddy purple) in gallon containers on the right side of the pic (far left is a female amethyst=NL). the others are the amethyst+northernlights, that have not shown sex.

Today i am picking up some more clones, that will be put outside on the full moon, that i believe is the 20th. These clones are acclimated to the light outside, as they were rooted outside in a high mountain valley, in a green house. We will be covering them also at night. (added later.....i missunderstood, the clones are not here yet...maybe next weekend)

i lost one clone so far. When transplanting them into gallon containers...i now have little hope for two more, they hand absolutely no roots showing out of the rock wool.....when transplanted the soil just fell away from the stuff. i will not be getting clones from him again, tho i really like the sugar grandaddy purple plants.

outside.JPG

tmpphpy8k5Kb.jpg

tmpphpMU5Rtc.jpg

Thats cool man just goes to show you how tough these plants are. I'm gonna be watching this one, thanks for the pics.

Too bad about the clone you lost. I wish you the best of luck with them. They are looking pretty good. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

your plants look really healthy keep GrOwin and plenty of mojo for your ladies take care

The clones i lost have been replaced by the grower, no questions asked, and replaced with four sugar granddaddy purple plants. He even showed me some of the bud he has grown and it's smell is HEAVEN, hope mine turns out as good smelling.

All the plants are out of the four inch pots, including the new clones now.

Pics
- 1 new clones, Sugar Grandaddy Purple
- 2 the first Granddaddy clones
- 3 the Amethyst clone
- 4 The Purps, all mixed up

i am also going to try making some seeds, i have one male that i have in a window in the room i am trying to get together for a permanent grow room. i put two female plants in there with him to keep him company.

tmpphplBt9ij.jpg

tmpphpKIIH1T.jpg

tmpphpqy7OK6.jpg

tmpphp5SQbHi.jpg

Beautiful garden you have yourself there! It is great that you decided to make some seeds! You will have enough to just give them away to other growers.

In honor of the day.....4.20, i am posting this pic, this is my favorite plant so far. i am naming her, here, today. she will now be known as Sugar baby, strain is Sugar Granddaddy Purple.

Happy 4.20 all.....hope the day is high for all of You.:D

ctmpphpSq8aIX.jpg

The ladies are looking great so far. It looks like it's going to be a good year for outdoors. It's been a great start to the growing season so far. Keep us posted on those ladies. Take care and be safe.

Tc, that is a very healthy plant you have, do you sing to her? whatever your doing she loves it!!
Short and squat, a very strong stem, tell us your secret lol

hey tc looks great bro nice pic of the ladies and clones :D Was that a male that i saw? do you plan on making some seeds?
Well great grow bro will be hanging around good luck peace

----- all but one of the amethyst+NL are dead due to cloneing and culling.

----- four Purps left, one Mango, and one RK (Rob's kush, easier than saying RK or SK each time i reference to that plant.

----- three large Sugar Granddaddy doing very well, and two of the four clones i just got look like they will make it. they should not have been transplanted from thier four inch pots so soon, i am learning. And one true Amethyst clone that is beautiful.

----- numerous Amethyst+NL clones, five plants gave their lives for the making of these clones. (they needed to be culled out anyway)

----- two clones taken from my Purps.

----- one male purps, one fem purps, one fem amethyst+NL in other room for hopefully pollen and seeds from the purps.

pictured below
1. the remaining purps, rk (with blue stick) mango in the center (smaller leaves and overall plant size, very touchy, dont water her to often..she gets the slumps for a couple days after watering, she does not take up much water either)

2. the plants that gave their lives so clones could live.

3. a close up of one who gave it's all, can see the shoots the clones came from, and the beautiful purple stripes on her stem.

tmpphpE6USb4.jpg

ctmpphpFhrm5C.jpg

tmpphpuiD7A7.jpg

I keep forgetting the plants outside.

----- now there are 7 outside, none seem to be growing, as the temps at night are falling below fourty each night. they have gotten purple on the lower leaves, and i feel so sad for them. one was pulled up and the root ball had only grown about a inch around. which is more than i expected. Hopefully the weather will warm and they will thrive. the largest plant of the amethyst+NL was put out there in a three gallon pot, it looks very unhappy too, compared how lush it looked inside. So the experiment goes.

Well it sounds like everything is fine my friend. Too bad the temps weren't warmer outside though. Things are going to be getting much better very soon though. They are going to take off and go wild. Everything is looking good. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Pics of the cloning. two are purps, and the rest are the Amethyst+NL, later three Sugar Grandaddy Purple were cloned too. tho they were kinda small. this is a practice cloning session, hope we got things right.
Advice more than welcome.

clones.JPG

clones 1.JPG

tmpphpltyD6I.jpg

Looks great to me my friend. Great job, it looks like. You got it covered. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

tcbud said:
In honor of the day.....4.20, i am posting this pic, this is my favorite plant so far. i am naming her, here, today. she will now be known as Sugar baby, strain is Sugar Granddaddy Purple.

Happy 4.20 all.....hope the day is high for all of You.:D
:ciao:
I have a couple Granddaddy Purples slips soaking in water and Thrive right now to clone tonight. My mother Granddaddy was pretty small, but doable. I put some photos up just now... Geeze, is doable a word??? HA. And I'm supposed to be a writer! LOL. :rofl:
I'm enjoying your journal... Great photos. come visit! :fly: From the looks of the planters... we should be getting together for coffee!
:rofl:
:peace:

tcbud said:
Pics of the cloning. two are purps, and the rest are the Amethyst+NL, later three Sugar Grandaddy Purple were cloned too. tho they were kinda small. this is a practice cloning session, hope we got things right.
Advice more than welcome.

:holysheep: Did you clone straight into dirt??? wowowowow. Let me know if that worked! What kind of cloner do you use. (the purple cloning gel)????
Later. :bolt:

Latest posts

Back