everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Grandfather came from England to Canada.

That makes me 3rd generation Canadian.

HippyInEngland said:
You need to learn the corners Tater, some of them are just shooting breeze knowing what an impossibility it is to finger a face.

Myself I am Swedish a long way back, then English through to my Father who was Scottish.

:peace:

Just in 2 posts on this forum in the coffee section, and then a little bit of digging and I would know what a member drives, what their ethnicity is, some people post their rough location, maybe you use the same screen name somewhere else, maybe your email addy you use on this site is used on other sites where you aren't so careful, maybe I do a bit of homework and figure out where someone lives and then wait till lights go out and help myself to their garden. Its not only cops you gotta worry about, be smart is all I'm saying and NEVER trust anyone asking for any type of personal information.

A puzzle is made up a many small pieces that form the bigger picture.

So don't post your race, your city, your car, your dog, your xbox live screen name, your tattoo's, where you got them, where you bought your sweet pipe from etc. This applies to those of you that are legit to, you may not have to worry about cops but there are plenty of people in this world that would stab you for a bag of weed. Its messed up. Just think first is all I'm saying.

Jerseydude said:
100% Polish

Both my Parents and both sets of grandparents.

This means that I'm an extraordinary bowler.

Hey Jerseydude, I was raised in Wisconsin, lived between two German families that fought against us in WWII, lots of Polish Jokes

For example, 'How do you tell who the groom is at a Polish wedding?' He's the guy with the cleanest bowling shirt.

And, 'How do you tell who the bride is?' She's the one with the braided arm pits.

When I was young and in the service, my best friend was Szabelowski.

I am English/German/Welsch/Irish and a tad of Scottish mixed in.....but I always wanted to be a big, bad, bald African American who could scare people when he took his shirt off and flexed his upper torso

and.....the last year I was in league, I carried a 194 and my team won the State Major Team Title....we shot 3200 and my silver plate trophy was in my house that burned down because the renter smoked allot and saved his sawdust for his cats to crap in....he was a Turk....and he didn't call the fire department, just moved his old beater car away from my house....and I didn't have any insurance....lost allot of art pieces that were stored in the small attic....P-dude

Tater Come On Man !

OK let's pick this apart..... do a search on my user name and you'll come up with a bunch of my space and face book profiles and even some blogs, none of which are mine.... I'm white, I drive a "cute little red car" - I'm 50 yrs old, I live in a major TX city and I work from home and live in a house and have at least one dog and I have brown eyes ..... and there are 3 or 4 other facts you can dig up about me if you're in the mood to go through 400 posts......
NOW YOU TELL ME WHO I AM :cool:
Just to make things easier on you and to be fair - please know that I've not lied at all. But I gota fill you in on this one little thing about the internet - some ppl lie :eek:

Cool to see I am not the only bowler P-dude...I am currently holding a 206 average and shot 290 a cpl weeks ago...I hve shot a cpl 300's and my high series is 798...I really wanted that 800 ring...

I made sure to create a brand new username and setup an email address just for my MJ hobby...I just googled my username only to find an obituary for an actual hamster named Freddy Hamster Lewis...pretty cool considering I made that name up a cpl years ago in a discussion with my wife about possible children names...:)
Here is the link>>>hxxp://sjandcc.blogspot.com/2008/08/rip.html

white southern guy transplant... Coloradoianese & North Dakotian ;)

OHC! :ciao: way back in a mid 80s easy riders mag, there was a posting that was signed 'lookin for my ikyguy' , that was u wasn't it! :hubba: $$

FA$TCA$H said:
OHC! :ciao: way back in a mid 80s easy riders mag, there was a posting that was signed 'lookin for my ikyguy' , that was u wasn't it! :hubba: $$
:holysheep: BUSTED :eek: :eek:
FA$TCA$H - I confess: I can't remember the 80's :confused: could have been - :D

Im Irish and Italian mut with hungarian and Russian in my background, I myself was born in the USA, PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

EDIT
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.
thanks!

OldHippieChick said:
OK let's pick this apart..... do a search on my user name and you'll come up with a bunch of my space and face book profiles and even some blogs, none of which are mine.... I'm white, I drive a "cute little red car" - I'm 50 yrs old, I live in a major TX city and I work from home and live in a house and have at least one dog and I have brown eyes ..... and there are 3 or 4 other facts you can dig up about me if you're in the mood to go through 400 posts......
NOW YOU TELL ME WHO I AM :cool:
The girl of our dreams???:hubba:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
So it seems Im the boards token black guy. :cool:
And a finer choice. Could not have been made.

Nope Spearchucker, Imma black guy too.. With a green thumb:holysheep:

Mongrel here. Mostly of Irish & Scottish descent, but going back a bit of English, Dutch and Mi'gmaq (Micmac).

OldHippieChick said:
:holysheep: BUSTED :eek: :eek:
FA$TCA$H - I confess: I can't remember the 80's :confused: could have been - :D

now i'm gonna have to search thru old issues of easy riders....iknow i saw it....somthin bout...bein a guest of the county....wantin a pen pal :giggle: $$

lucky for you i got side tracked by the photos. maybe later

Old Bud said:
Mongrel here. Mostly of Irish & Scottish descent, but going back a bit of English, Dutch and Mi'gmaq (Micmac).

You sound like one of my best friends, His Irish side orders a drink but his Scottish side don't want to pay :laugh:

Three of my four grandparents were born and raised in Germany. My fourth grandparent was born in this country, and her father was born and raised in Germany and her mother was a Jew, born and raised in Poland.

Eastla---What??? You live in East L.A. and you don't speak Spanish? How do you survive? Or is life there really NOT like the Cheech and Chong movie? <G>

Latest posts

Back