Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 4u2 very cool. All of it, and looking great also but that's no surprise. Go Plants Go:dancing:

Melissa said:
looking fabulous 4u2 ,,,,,cool little med grow:giggle: :48:

hey Melissa.. Yeah can can caught that one..lol I just started a new grow called just that "MED Grow" its in my signature..please play along if you can..And again you are allways welcome in my shed:)

MARY-JANE said:
GREEN MOJO for ur babies.

Hello Mary..Thanks 4 stopping in my shed...and leaveing the kind words...Glad to see you have links in your signiture..That will help Draw more attention to your grows..i know what its like starting out here..I think I had maybe 100 posts in my first grow befor someone suggested I put a link in signature..Now lots of friends come and visit and give help..I like lots of pics as you can see..I Have had problems caught befor they became real issues because someone caught it in my pic..also like to throw up silly things like this Med Grow..There are a lot of hidding questions in my grow room..Just waiting for people to catck it...Kinda like your cloths pins..lol..anyway Thanks for stopping by my shed..Come by anytime..KEEP M GREEN:D

lyfr said:
Wow 4u2 very cool. All of it, and looking great also but that's no surprise. Go Plants Go:dancing:

yeah Go Plants Go!!!! Thanks lyfr...and your coco buckets are the Bomb:holysheep: ..realy cant wait to give them a run...let me ask you are they easy to move around? I heve seprate flower room and would neeed to physacly move them..also wanting to use the square cat litter buckets..they are about 4 gallon..but stiill collecting them..Be sure to stop by again my friend Have a great Day..Take care and be safe..and KEEP M GREEN:D

UKgirl420 said:
just read your journal :hubba: wow great job plants look fantastic :aok:

welcome UKgirl420.....Thanks for reading my GJ..its not much cant seem to grow anything but weeds..lol..Have you got a grow on? Be sure to put link in signature so i can find it okay? Im Lazy and very High now..Hope to see you around..and you can stop by anytime. Untill then take care and be safe:)

okay have roots showing and Had to dome re arranging. That meant putting Mothers into flower room..picked the best clones and trashed the others. I still have 4 White widow in there as well..Happy Growing all..

oh...Baught this 1000HPS cool tube complete setup with inline fans and flex hose..and a few grow books to add to my Libary:hubba: $275.;) . He was also dumping a 8 bucket Hydro setup.( not sure what kind) $125...This Guy was paranoid..lol...said he got half way threw flower and nieghbors was asking questions..oh well..score.:cool:

001.JPG

lol nice score on the lamp and stuff! he wasn't very stealth if the neighbours started asking questions...

Your grow is really taking shape and looking fab! keep it up bro :D

gettinggray1964 said:
nice work bro..... are the grow bags better to use than plastic pots????? what about drainage in the bags....

Hey friend...This is my first time useing them..I Like them..i am how ever saving my cat litter buckets..I like square containers..and thes bags seem to be able to pack a few in as you can see..lol..The bags come with drain holes in them..I just worked a deal with an online Hydro shop I needed 2 400wattMH bulbs for back up..and told them I was inpressed with the bags and the sent me 50 free with my light bulbs..Thanks for stopping in and have a great day:)

Thorn said:
lol nice score on the lamp and stuff! he wasn't very stealth if the neighbours started asking questions...

Your grow is really taking shape and looking fab! keep it up bro :D

Thanks Thorn..yeah he had everything all wrong..IMO..but did not say anything..just happy to buy:) ..and I cant wait for Christmas..Santa going to get HIGH this year!!!!

take care Girl;)

yea bro santa's sure gonna be visiting you!!! won't get to too many people after though haha

Latest posts

Back