Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great mang. ;) GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: for the clones.

4u2sm0ke said:
yes the callendar..lol..thats what i use to help me brain..I know you would rather it be a stud, like me..but then you would not look at plant..:p

Thanks for stopping in Girl..Say Hello to Boyfriend ...That mint still in cure?..i really enjoy your small grows..you realy do utilize all your space well..good luck on the ORANGE...KEEP M GREEN/ORANGE:D

Haha well to be honest I'd rather look at the female body or some nice art or photography. The female body is so much nicer than the male, lets face it guys! ;)

The mint sure is in cure... I must update that when I take some piccies! YEs I put it into paper bag the other day, check today and put into "jar" and yes the mint smell is coming out now, just like I had a feeling it might :) thanks buddy! :D

Thats right my friends my home made single bubble cloner is 100% Thanks to massproduccers DIY bubble cloner..also transfered the water clone to soil..this is the next tricky part i think and that is getting them into soil without drying root mass..lol..take care and be safe
:)

Thorn said:
that is very cool and so cute! :D

Hey thanks Thorn..It worked so well..I put a clipping of Someday in there..roots i 8 days is great 4me:) ..and bet that my 6 cloner would do just as good with a bigger air stone..maybe play with that one next..hehe;) ..Thanks for stopping by

Melissa said:
i love the mini cloner very cool :aok:
great job on the clones :48:

yes thanks melissa..i enjoy it..:)

hello my friends..clones are doing well..by that i meen 7 days and still standing strong..Have a Great Day:)

Have decided to stop cloneing for a bit..I think I may not have enough room in veg with everthing going on..lol

Mothers..Thes are about to go into flower as soon as I have a well established replacement..."Frosting and Someday " :) are the ones I chose to clone threw winter and then Bread with White Widow Later in Feb I think..

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

weeeee :yay: i love pics. couple of Q's
1 what is the reflective stuff with the diamond pattern?
2 Are you growing in a pill bottle :rofl:

Looking great 4u. :aok: Can't wait to see them ladies in full bloom. :hubba:

Thanks TBG they are looking nice cant wait to see the Frosting turn purple..atleast thats what i was told it will do. and dont think Im really ready for this many diffrent kinds of weed...Hard to find Happy medium with nutes...I know Red Dragon will Take all you give and keep beggin for more..where as Risen Ape dont care for much at all..Burnt the hell outta one early on..lol..think i will stick with 1-2 for a while..Thanks for Looking

046.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

057.JPG

058.JPG

okay 18 clones under dome....only 16 bags with soil..and only room for 12 in Veg ....somethings gotta give...:eek: ..may need another shed:)

How long can those clones stay under dome after roots start to come out side of Rockwool? thanks

060.JPG

canibanol cannonball said:
you think your running out of room now wait till there all 20 inch :rofl:
everythings looking great

Yes thats what I am looking at..3-4 weeks from now..:eek: :hubba:

canibanol cannonball said:
weeeee :yay: i love pics. couple of Q's
1 what is the reflective stuff with the diamond pattern?
2 Are you growing in a pill bottle :rofl:

hey thanks for ?'s

1. Thats interior building wrap we use in commercial buildings..it fire rated and I even tried..lol..and is 73% reflective..i did the whole inside of Rooms..it comes in a roll 4 feet by 250 feet..I like it..I still use Milar where plants are..its cheap..

2. Nice eyes..lol..you caught that...congrats..yes I was going to introduce that one next weekend..lol..just want to see if anyone caught it..your good:)

Thanks for allways checking in my friend..sometimes I wonder if Im wasteing my time..lol..KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back