Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good smoke. :aok: Ya might need to add another air stone in there. ;)

Thanks TBG..The stones barely fit between the containers..im thinking of a deeper water tank..it does seem to work well..Thanks for stopping in and leaving some addvice..take care and be safe

i thought you were going to put up a male box at one point? did you ever go thru with it or are you just cloneing right now?

funny what the mind will recall in the middle of a work day. kept telling myself not to smoke until i asked...then i couldn't remember what to ask anyway, so i smoked and here i am ;)

Must be some good smoke..lol..glad you stopped ...look on pagee 3 here in this grow..its all well doc..you had good smoke then too..cause you replied a few times..lol...thanks again my friend..KEEP M GREEN

touche salesman... i went back to pg 3 and caught myself up...again :stoned: it was some good smoke indeed. some blueberry strain, or so is claimed. 3 hit stuff, and for me that says alot :holysheep:

so, to make sure i have it right...you're going to try and get a male of the ww to cross with frosting or someday? i'm anxious to see, since you ARE very good about your documentation.

:48:

Thanks Benamucc 4 the kind words..I try to explain the best I can..and thats where the pics come in Handy..i like to photo document a lot..Yes i do plan on useing WW pollen on Frosting and SomeDay...I was hopeing to use Big budd but failed in that attempt, along with Bubblegum...I do have lots of other strains to work with down the road...just got.." Purple Bud " for Birthday from close friend..cant wait 4 those to be on the menu..thanks again for stopping and check back when i get the Male..lol..

okay took 9 clones from " Frosting " and 9 from "SomeDay"..puth them in rockwool..;) also a single bubble cloner i made when bored one night..lol

same stuff..White widow is looking much better a darker shade of green:D no new growth on soiled clones..and am down to 17 on those..will post pics of Mothers soon thanks

everything looks great 2Smoke' i wish my veg room was that organized. Have you used the single bubble cloner yet? Ive made similar and had poor results.

Great Pics once again 4u. Your buds look awesome and your little home made cloner looks so cute, what you got rooting there? Ahhh, and Hello.

canibanol cannonball said:
everything looks great 2Smoke' i wish my veg room was that organized. Have you used the single bubble cloner yet? Ive made similar and had poor results.

hey can can this is the first time with that single bubbler..lol..a lot of times i need to take just 1 cutting..and i useally throw it in a glass of water...i do all sorts of things with them really..thanks againg my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

tcbud said:
Great Pics once again 4u. Your buds look awesome and your little home made cloner looks so cute, what you got rooting there? Ahhh, and Hello.

Thanks tcbud..yeah lets see how well it works..:rolleyes: ..thats a cutting from " Frosting " From what im told this is a puple budd...cant wait to see it finished up..i have 2 in flower..and 1 Mother..Thanks 4 stopN by and you are allways welcome to come and have a look see..hows the cooler storage going? I also got some "purple Budd" beans for my B-Day..hope to do those soon..hey thanks for stopping in..Take care and be safe

"frosting and SomeDay" are the ones I chose..I start LST at about 3 weeks or when plant is 3-5 inches tall. I continue this until a new Mother/Donor is found..here they are:)

:holysheep:wow looking fantastic 4u ,,,gosh cannot belive how much they have grown ,, goodluck with the new clones :aok:
:48: :48:

Thorn said:
very nice...but really the calender? lol

yes the callendar..lol..thats what i use to help me brain..I know you would rather it be a stud, like me..but then you would not look at plant..:p

Thanks for stopping in Girl..Say Hello to Boyfriend ...That mint still in cure?..i really enjoy your small grows..you realy do utilize all your space well..good luck on the ORANGE...KEEP M GREEN/ORANGE:D

Latest posts

Back