Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey kgb30...thanks for stoping in..and leaving the kind words

sheds looking very spick and span 4u2 ,,you have been busy,, :hubba:
clones are looking really lush
great job on the clean up and clones :aok:

Melissa said:
congrats on the ww sprouting and news on the nl ? clones are looking good ,,:48:

hey Melissa thanks for stopping in ..well i have 4 white widow and zero on the NL..no more am i trying these new germ ways..lol..i have better luck just sticking bean in dirt..so what I have is 4 white widow...I plan to use a male to cross with some of my clones..wish me luck my Littlke UK Girl;)

Happy friday my friends...this is the time i like the best..the shed is at full power Captain;) ...took a few clones...lol...and shoved the Ladies into flower..im keepeing an eye on them tonight ..I have the 1000HPS at 17 inches at start...put my white widow in 3 gal grow bags and put them into Veg its been a busy last two days..and looking to be busy the rest of the winter,,lol,,thanks for stopping in..KEEP M GREEN:D

awsome set up love it and nice pics to and lots of em . plus good healthy plants .

they are all looking so green and lush!

I love it! you inspire me!

thanks for sharing with us!

sliderz said:
awsome set up love it and nice pics to and lots of em . plus good healthy plants .

Hey sliderz..why you say nice plant?..these are crap..lol..just playing my friend..lol.Thanks for stoping by my shed..and leaving the kind words...yeah I love to post pics. and a lot huh? the more the better...its the best way i know how to explain my grow...sometimes an update just needs to be that..lol..Your white widow is looking great...Im glad you put it in your signiture..you will see an invrease in visitors, you watch..because now people will check you out after you leave a thread..Good luck 2U..and KEEP M GREEN:D

Ilikebigbuds said:
they are all looking so green and lush!

I love it! you inspire me!

thanks for sharing with us!

Hello my friend thanks for stopping in and leaving the kind words...have a great Day and KEEP M GREEN:D

daf said:
u have ur room looking great, the trees look happy

hey thanks daf...have you got a grow on?...and if so KEEP M GREEN:D

Awesome set-up.I can't wait to get out of my current house so I can make a room and burn the old grow box once and for all.

:lama:
I could learn all about it by just looking at your photos!
Hey, I really like the cloning set up... very neat and clean. You give me inspiration!
I especially like the magic yellow mushroom! I had some too, but mine were brown... what's up with that???? NOT fair, I want yellow ones!
Take care Buddy. I'll have updates at my little farm journal soon. LOL.
:rofl:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back