Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats is for sure a beautiful plant,,,,,,hope you have a wonderful and safe vacation

OMG no pictures I guess I'll look some where else.lol

Okay friends here we grow again :D Just picked up a nice variety of clones 14 in all…
The only one I’m familiar with is Red Dragon….the rest are new research 4me 2do.

1 @ SD90 (someday)
3 @ Frosting
2 @ MB87 (malibu Blue)
5 @ Red Dragon High producer…first Harvest
3 @ Risen Ape High producer I was told and quick finish 6-7 weeks

He said, he thinks I will still lose a few of these clones…But we will see in a week or two..(and as usual my supplier gets 1/3 of Harvest…Not a Bad trade off I think…)

They are now in my Veg room…where they will Veg until my Bubble Gum and Big Bud is ready for the HID. I figure a bout 3-4 weeks…at which time I will clone as many of the above clones as I can…why ? you ask…well I suck at cloning and figure if I was to take say 50 clones.. I should get 12…The Red Dragon if you remember I could not get it to clone my first go…well I’m going for round 2 with that strain ..lol. .it was some good smoke. and still have a few jars left of it. Thanks for stopping in my shed out Back

Nice Variety 4u2 ...I can't wait to see an update on your BG and BB ...I'd say that's gonna be a very nice harvst for ya :D ...If ya get the chance throw up an update of your outdoor ladies , i'd like to see how mine's doin' compared to some good genetics...Do you know what strain or etc it is outdoors??? Thanks for the update, keep 'em comin' :D ...thanks for visiting my journal

tn_toker420 said:
Nice Variety 4u2 ...I can't wait to see an update on your BG and BB ...I'd say that's gonna be a very nice harvst for ya :D ...If ya get the chance throw up an update of your outdoor ladies , i'd like to see how mine's doin' compared to some good genetics...Do you know what strain or etc it is outdoors??? Thanks for the update, keep 'em comin' :D ...thanks for visiting my journal

tn_toker420...thanks temps this afternoon are in the low 90...I put my window ac unit..and will be watching them very close...I hope to bring the temps down..also turned on he flower room vortex exhaust and left door open tp draw some heat out..Yeah the ladie I have outside is "DeadLine"..I was supose to get some more of that strain but did not see the lables...I do have the ? ones I will need to ask my friend about...its a nice smoke...But I do have about 10 jars of the "DEADLINE" in storage..and hope to add some more to my collection:hubba: ..and I will be updateing this but only with whats in my shed...the Ladie outside I will finish her in the thread " new grower need addvice"..in my signiture..and updated yesturday check her out man...after Harvest of her then That part of my signiture will be removed and closed..so I can focus on the Fall grow..stick around my friend this looks to be a fun winter;)

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
i post some pics 4U..and thats all you can say?.:p ..lol..thanks for stopN my friend

KEEP M GREEN:D

"Okay friends here we grow again :D Just picked up a nice variety of clones 13 in all…
The only one I’m familiar with is Red Dragon….the rest are new research 4me 2do."

Ok where did you state KGB30 hear are your pictures of the ladies?:p

Look familiar friend?:p

Horses.jpg

:woohoo: your rooms been fired up ,,,at last :p
carnt wait to see these babies grow :48:

melissa said:
:woohoo: your rooms been fired up ,,,at last :p
carnt wait to see these babies grow :48:

Hey my Little UK Girl...:heart: .why do you stop in my shed when others are here..lol..the lights go out at 9:00:hubba: ..come back alone..Just playN:p ..yeah I am so excited..and am waiting for the BB and BG to break soil..I got 5for5 on both strains.:yay: ..lets see how many want to come out and play:banana: ...Thanks for stoping in girl..and your ladies are looking just as Great as you:)

Thanks FourTwenty...Im still working on it..lol

why do you stop in my shed when others are here..lol..the lights go out at 9:00 ..come back alone..Just playN

ill be there at 9.15 :giggle:

has someone been buying suppies to make there shed even better?

have a great weekend 4u :48:

:D
melissa said:
ill be there at 9.15 :giggle:

has someone been buying suppies to make there shed even better?

have a great weekend 4u :48:

yup..:lama: well I was givin them clones and do not want to lose them...I am always looking to improve upon my grows..my temps are back to a suitable temp holding steady at 82 lights on..and 72-74 lights off..:woohoo: .have yet to seee any new growth yet but think its due to the high temps they started in for 2 days..:hitchair: .lets see what they look like in a week..I will give them a shot of BIG Bloom when their Morning comes at 3pm..:aok: .nothing poking out on my BB & BG yet..so i will keep:watchplant: .thanks for stopping in melissa..you have a great weekend too

KEEP M GREEN

Everything looks GREAT.
I am moving my grow area to my shed looks like you got it gone on with yours.
I have already started building mine a few days ago. I have a 12 X 12 I will be using 4 X 8 for the grow area, I need some room for junk.
Thanks for sharing your pictures gave me some great ideas from looking @ yours :D

GrandDaddyToke said:
Everything looks GREAT.
I am moving my grow area to my shed looks like you got it gone on with yours.
I have already started building mine a few days ago. I have a 12 X 12 I will be using 4 X 8 for the grow area, I need some room for junk.
Thanks for sharing your pictures gave me some great ideas from looking @ yours :D

hey GrandDaddy....thanks for stopN in my shed...I have small ones here at home so I thought why not my shed out back...like you I had lots of junk...I solved that with a Garage sale..lol..Glad to hear my pics give people ideas for their grow..I am still in the makeing as melissa has said..i think like all hobbies you want to make them better and better..as you go...or 4us "grow"..do you plan on seperate rooms in the 4x8? I will look for your grow journal...Thanks again for checkin in..KEEP M GREEN:D

Hello friends..its update time...well I have had ZERO luck on the Bubblegum and big bud..:confused: .first ten beans popped and put into soil..but did not sprout..then second batch has been in soil now for 3 days...we will wait and see....the bad news is I dont have any more of these beans...I will have to go withsomething else..and Im so looking forward to bubblegum/bigbud...on a good note the clones all have new growth on them...I went to look at the mothers of the clones..my Buddy has 10 plants out in his yard planted in the ground...most over 7 feet tall..He would not allow me to take pics of them. I was suprized he let me see them..lol..anyway not much going on here Kids back in school and that it self takes a bit of time..Just watching them grow..the clones will go 4-6 weeks then I will clone them...thanks to all that has been fallowing along...KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back