Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey melissa....yeah the Bong does taste better..but would be better if i had someone like you to share it with..lol..I will be doing..Big Budd..and Bubblegum..5 of each...plus what ever new strain clones my friend brings..cant wait..I take the kids camping at end of Aug before they return to school..I will be leaving on the 28th and comeing back Sept 4...at that time I will be germinating my beans and fireing up the shed...thanks for stopping in Girl and you are allways welcome in my shed...

smoke 420

great minds think a like im doing the same lol camping i mean :giggle:

hope i get the weather tho :hairpull:

nice choice of beans all ready looking forward to the pics :48:

very very nice setup....looks like you put your work in:D i'm expanding with my next grow too. can't wait to have a setup similar to yours

okay not much to post..just wanted to adddthat test ran the "Male Chamber" after some modification with exhaust...I put some tape over the grill cover on the exhaust fan, as well as the lower grill....I was able to keep my temps at 78...thats with the temps at 56 outside...I know it will be diffrent in the winter and feel I will be able to get the temps corrected at that time...I know I wont need to run this for 8 weeks...just long enough to get the pollen then He will be buried...well this is all I have for now...

KEEP M GREEN

i like the looks of that male chamber. looks like you got it under control.. the only thing i would have done was mounted my lights on the top. with those light being mounted to the side it will be a job tryin to keep the males limbs out of those unless you can move the lights as needed. besides that it looks like my flower box with mylar instead of white paint.. as for temps i think your lights will keep your temps up durin the cold winter.. try running the lights at night while the temps are real low

is this small box in the same room with your other plants?

Hey 4u2, this is my first time stoppin' in on your grow...And at the moment, i'm actually just speechless...That's just such a great grow room, i'll have to check w/ you if i ever decide to go indoors...From the sound of it tho, i'm gonna love watching this grow...I've not seen too many Bubblegum grows, and Big Bud never gets old imo...Can't wait to see what clones ya end up w/ ... :D

in the winter you can just stick a small thermostaticly controled heater in there. In my micro cabinet I had one for last winter, the box was out in my un-heated pole barn. I could hear the heater come on every 15 minutes or so for 1 minute and it worked great. It never would come on when the lights were running, just when they shut off and temps dropped. it got down in the teens a few times and the box stayed warm. The heater has 4 or 5 temp settings with a fan, can't remember were it is or I would tell you the brand.
puff

edit: I had it set at 65, the only problem I had was when the power would go off or have a power burp, then the heater would shut off and not come back on automatically. I had to remember to reset it whenever we had power problems. I will have to find a bigger one this winter for my room.

I was able to go into shed today and modify HPS..I hope to spred lite out more by flexing the reflector out a bit....and get Flower room ready for Grow..

Temps in there are in the 90...as you can see...I do run lights at night and will be okay..I hope:angrywife: ...May even add another 250cfm exhaust in ther..just picked up at Garbage sale down the street in the other town...looked like a bust of a Rental and Owners selling off stuff...also picked up a roll of milar...FREE..lol..ohwell I can Ramble for hours...Cant wait for Sept:) ..only Lady in there now is on the Callander..and she aint that Hot..IMO..

Thanks 4 stopN In my shed

tn_toker420 said:
Hey 4u2, this is my first time stoppin' in on your grow...And at the moment, i'm actually just speechless...That's just such a great grow room, i'll have to check w/ you if i ever decide to go indoors...From the sound of it tho, i'm gonna love watching this grow...I've not seen too many Bubblegum grows, and Big Bud never gets old imo...Can't wait to see what clones ya end up w/ ... :D

thanks for stopN in Toker..and for all the Kind words..please..pull up what ever makes you comfy and enjoy...Its going to be a Great Winter:) ..I chose the Bubble gum on acount of the aroma and flavor..( now Im not saYn mine will be as good as the stuff I closed my bank account for..) but if its close:hubba: ..and for big Budd..cause of its yield...and i want to try a cross..I also have NL..WW...ice...and a few others on the way. that will go into crisper with others..until called upon:) ..Thanks again my friend and enjoy...

Take care and be Safe

slowmo77 said:
i like the looks of that male chamber. looks like you got it under control.. the only thing i would have done was mounted my lights on the top. with those light being mounted to the side it will be a job tryin to keep the males limbs out of those unless you can move the lights as needed. besides that it looks like my flower box with mylar instead of white paint.. as for temps i think your lights will keep your temps up durin the cold winter.. try running the lights at night while the temps are real low

is this small box in the same room with your other plants?

Hey slowmo...thanks for stoping in my shed...pull up a seat and help me when the time come to put Male in Chamber..I will add some more sockets in the ceiling, good call..it is easy and only like $8 to install ( Bulb Not included)..lol..and i can put the bulbs where i want, that does not interfear with plant..you rock Man...and Yes of course we run lights at Night time when its much cooler...Man i am so ready...My "Male Chamber" is outside on back of shed.. and is only for Male plants and will not go in Shed the day I open The box...I will be hopeing for a Male of each..lol..This gets better and better yet...:)

KEEP M GREEN

puffnstuff said:
in the winter you can just stick a small thermostaticly controled heater in there. In my micro cabinet I had one for last winter, the box was out in my un-heated pole barn. I could hear the heater come on every 15 minutes or so for 1 minute and it worked great. It never would come on when the lights were running, just when they shut off and temps dropped. it got down in the teens a few times and the box stayed warm. The heater has 4 or 5 temp settings with a fan, can't remember were it is or I would tell you the brand.
puff

edit: I had it set at 65, the only problem I had was when the power would go off or have a power burp, then the heater would shut off and not come back on automatically. I had to remember to reset it whenever we had power problems. I will have to find a bigger one this winter for my room.

hey puff thanks for stoping in...I am not woried about the cold in winter when males apear..they are males and only stay alive long enough to get pollen...doesnt get below 38 here in winter..I do Have a heater in shed that helps when needed..but have yet to use it...If i did not Have Younge ones at home I would heat My house in winter...Save lots of $$$$...but The shed was available and i ran with it...and Here I am;)

Take care and be safe

toke@smoke420 said:
man you got one of the most pro looking grow setups on the site. it looks like a lab, haha you should call 4u2smokes laboratory.

thank you very much for the compliment...trust me it did not start this way....lots of reading and reading and reading...then setup and kill most of the learner beans..lol...and more reading and a lot of help here..and some modifing here and ther as I went threw the first grow...then more reading along the way to 3 great harvest..I wish it was a labratory...i am still working on the ART of cloneing...I hope to be a higher ratio on them this winter...thanks again and stop by anytime...a fresh Bong hit awaits you:)

Take Care and Be Safe

okay here the deal...friend said clones may be ready By weekend...yeah...not sure strain but I know for sure DEADLINE69..heres the last of the DL66..I put ouside as most know from last season..shes been a lot of fun..anyway caught some nice shots today..thaught I would share them with you..

Hey buddy where are the Tomato MJ at?... Sweet ladies.. Looks like ya have Houhefner setup going.lol

nice buds starting on that beauty :48: and i love that cute ladybird on pic 7:peace:

Nice grow,We have that same girly calander at work!Last month was the sexy blonde,lol.

Hello friends..heres my update..my ladie is forming nice..we are heading into the rain season and am worried about my Girl..I was able to cover the top of the containers to keep water from getting in there..we had a few days of dry nice weather and did a feeding with flower nutes this morning and did not want it to get flushed out..My concern is the budds later say end sept..the weight from budds and then all the water from rain..well shes been strong so far..I thaught about moving her to a more covered area but she would not get the light she gets here..I may have too If things get scary..I will be on vacation until the first part of September..and when i return ..the kids go back to school and I fire up the shed and start germinating beans :hubba: ..Hope everyone has a great week

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back