Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: ette...how you been? thanks for stopping in my shed..you must use organic soil as well to get mushrooms..:rofl: ..not sure why is yellow may have something to do with the fox farm nutes?..IDK i just thaught it was cool.:dancing: .and I was wondering if any one would notice...Im glad someone takes the time to look at the photos they do speak more then words.. huh?..i like to add wierd thinks in the pics sometimes just to see if someone catches it...your good..Ill be sure to stop in your garden.:bolt: .thanks for the possative words..take care and be safe.:aok: .and as allways my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

I agree with all of the above about how sweet your "shed" looks. And of course the plants too!

Looking great mang. :aok: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great mang. :aok: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO

Thanks TBG...I was waiting for you to stop in and spread some of that Green mojo in my shed..my " Green Giant sure could use some..lol..thanks again..Have a wonderful Sunday my friend:)

is that some kind of bubble cloner? I'm going to pull some in about 4 weeks, and i only had 1 out of 3 succeed last time with powder hormone, and jiffy plugs. looking into building a bubble one

I love your set up smoke! It is allways nice to see a flower room FULL!. Great canopy and they look super healthy.

Your veggin' pics shows you have the touch man. Happy plants.

And another great thing, it's cool to see a man prepared. You got the clones started ready for the next round! Nice job man.

benamucc said:
is that some kind of bubble cloner? I'm going to pull some in about 4 weeks, and i only had 1 out of 3 succeed last time with powder hormone, and jiffy plugs. looking into building a bubble one

Hey ben...thats a proto type i thaught up ..it has 100% perlite in a 40 plant container with one cut out for adding and removeing water..and the 1/4 in air tube for air stone..i do all sorts of cloneing techs..just tryn to find what works for me..I like that i can take 39 clones and work for the best 12 to hit veg...I plan on moveing the rooted clones into soil this weekend and am sure to lose some more..but feel by next weekend ill be haveing some tough decisions to make..but i leave it up to them to decide who lives and who dies..lol..its a taugh shed to be in..lol..Massproduccer has a great bubble cloner and works well I have one..I even made a single bubble cloner for when I just need to top a plant..it worked as well..i find that some strains are tougher to clone then others..I have a Red Dragon again this year I dont think I got a clone..not a one..and then "Frosting" looks like 100%..go figure..anyway need to smoke my bong now..your grow is awesome my friend..Be good..if you cant be good...then be good at it..;)

NorCalHal said:
I love your set up smoke! It is allways nice to see a flower room FULL!. Great canopy and they look super healthy.

Your veggin' pics shows you have the touch man. Happy plants.

And another great thing, it's cool to see a man prepared. You got the clones started ready for the next round! Nice job man.

hey NorCalHal..thanks for stopping in my shed and saying those kind words..it sure is nice to have a full flower room..i dont grow in summer due to I grow enough dureing wintertime..also hard to beat heat..I use Lst in Veg to maintain canopy before sending into flower..now some have stretched faster then others but I have 4 strains in there..also hard to ballance nutes some like more then others..its fun haveing a veriaty but not easy..Im supprized i have not lost one due to something..lol.. I hope i am not rushing tho my friend..i do have my white widow in veg for two weeks now..and my two Mothers.. Frosting and Someday..are ready with more clones..this looks to be a great Winter..i have problems im sure most would like to have..it will be close on the flower room ready for the new clones..we will see..Im sure haveing fun tho..:) ..Thanks again..take care and be safe my friend..

lmao...good to talk to you again!! all this talk of topping, and bubble cloners, and what strains clone...oh, how quick the year goes, and how much learning can be achieved!! can you possibly believe that i still haven't tasted my own smoke yet?! :rofl: all the poor little things i fried to death in one way or another... :rofl:

anyone who hasn't checked out 4u2's first grow...it'll show how much you can learn on this site, but don't look at mine...it'll make me look like i rode the short bus!!

well ben happy Saturday 2U...maybe thats what your problem is...you see i road the short bus..:giggle: ..and thanks for the kind words..if anyone has PATIENTS its you my friend..:watchplant: .you have been knocked down so many times and still got back up dusted yer self off and tryied again...you just havent quit..i applaud that.:clap: .and from the looks of your grow..it wont be long you will smoke your own..and its going to be great...Dont be a stranger..come by anytime...fresh bongs await..:bong: .take care and be safe..and try and KEEP M GREEN will ya..:lama:

see ya around..

transferred the clones into soil looks like its R:) ed dragon 2 me 0..lol..i did not get one to root..but did on others..i did find that the ones that was under the air stone did a lot better..something to that I see..maybe a deeper water pan and larger airstone..ant ideas are welcome..some times a new set of idease is whats needed thanks 4 stopping in..

okay White widow did not look so well and i was able to pull the mesh pot out of Bag and cut the Botton of meshh pot off..they are looking better today..I think they was not pushing threw the mesh..Mothers are looking good..LST on them should be ready for clones when clone area ready in a week or two..feeel free to ask questions or leave comments..Thanks

Here are fkower pics wow they are really starting to stink..in a good smell of a way..lol..thanks again this room is going to get full..i only plan to flower 9 total at a time..there are 12 in there..lol..will be fun to watch huh? enjoy

Latest posts

Back