Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it right, the smaller containers are filled with roots quickly, then put on new leaves to match the roots, imo. The plants in the gallon bags are prolly making roots like mad. I put my plants in graduated containers too....starting with 4 inch, going to gallon, then their final big pots. Last spring the husband put some outside from the four inch pots straight into the biggest pots and they took forever to take off. It was kinda cold outside too. Those were the biggest plants in the garden. I wondered if it was due to the large root system it formed before the weather warmed and they finally took off.

That meens we get to play with the "CHAMBER" so lets start with the Male Chosen..I decided to go with this upright Male versus the LST one on account I feel colleting the Pollen will be easier..IDK..this is first time and very excited..Here He is:) ..never thaught I would get excited over a Male..:giggle:

024.JPG

025.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

This box I built Last summer just for this purpose..It is on the outside of my shed under the cover where my freezers are kept..I thaught about use one of those but thaught I was better with wood..

box...3 feet wide 3 feet deep 4 feet high

lights are clf that i can move around to better light him..even tho he gets Min lumes..

I use Temp controllers for the heat and the temps stay consitant when the lights are on..but when the lights are off He is at the Mercy of Mother Nature..:rofl: it is going to get into the teens next week dureing lights off..may wrap the box with 2 inch styrofoam? allthough two sides are insolated..Hate to put a heater in there...will skoke:bong1: over it...Let me Know what you think..thats enough of me..lets get to what you came to see:p

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

I don't know about using that box outside right now, 4u... we have that cold spell happening right now....

U Might Wanna Make Another Frame Like That 1 But Cover It Up With Clear Plastic Works Good Just Built Me A 9' Long X 4' Width X 8' High Greenhouse Since I Lost 2 Plants Due To Frost Works Perfect May Start New Seeds Earlier Than I Expected

good luck ,,,4u ,,,with the male chamber and collecting the pollen ,,,
another new exciting learning curve for you to enjoy :48:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I don't know about using that box outside right now, 4u... we have that cold spell happening right now....

Yes I know thats what Im affraid of..It stays at 3 degrees higher then outside..I am going to wrap it with the 2" foam today.and get some heat in there as well...need to go to store Thanks:bolt::bong:

Tried to send you a message 4u, letting you know I got my Mothers and started a new journal. Your Private Messages are beyond the proscribed limit, some need to be deleted if you want to receive new messages. Thot you might like to know. Here's the link to my new Journal,

Goldilocks Grow!http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35369

Way cool about making seeds with your Male. Great Pics!

I was wondering if anyone, besides me, was going to grow the Skush....;) :cool:

mmm.... I guess I'm gunna be the first one to try out the KULT, too :D :cool:
...I've already had some going since Nov. 24 :aok:

Mmmm looking mighty fine in there ,,,,,can i come and get lost in there :giggle:
looking fantsic 4u ,,:48:

I was wondering if anyone, besides me, was going to grow the Skush....;) :cool:

yeah I only have 2...skush1...7..KULT..3..Purple Bud..and have 15..skush2...and 5..ICE..Germin..Veg room will fill up fast Now..I didnt have much success with the skush1 and hope to get 1 female..but we will see. So far the KULT is the best starter..IMO..:bolt::bong:

Hello Crazy....we got 3 inches of snow Last night..and useualy its gone by the afternoon..but this cold front is going to stick around for a week or so..last year Mother Nature was good to me..what i did was put a small space heater that is for frost preventive for water closets:hubba: ..has auto shut off..I ran it for half the day yesturday and will monitor it all day today..I found another WW Female. and dicided to let him have his way with her..:p ..This box was diesigned for 1 plant in mind..and i have the cfl touching some of the plant..but whats worse plant touching or cutting the plant back? IDK..but am open to sugestions..meen while i will leave them touching..the Temps will have to stay the same lights as off 76-79 cause my temp controls sensor never sees light..but this has to be better then freezing Right? well Have a GREAT SUNDAY...GO BRONCOS:bolt::bong:

010.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

023.JPG

Looks like more than enough room for potential seed making. They look so happy.

tcbud said:
Looks like more than enough room for potential seed making. They look so happy.

Thanks tcbud..but unfortuneatly i put the female back into flower room the next day..lol..this chamber is still a proto type and didnt want something to happen and kill her or hermie her..so I will collect a whole lotta Pollen..I have been ablt to maintain the temps in the box to 77-79..I went three days without opening it up..and now wont open again untill Saturday..and then we will see a diffrance..I opened the box to find he grew into the CFL hanging 6 inches above him..lol..no damage that i could see, Have a Good Day. :bolt::bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Latest posts

Back