Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there away to tell if it's a male before it shows the seed pods?

This here is in the works of an ulpgrade..and have the plans drawn up..and am in the buying proccess now:)

009.JPG

011.JPG

014.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

ok took your :bong1: and ill try some of the frosting ,if you dont mind :D

must say your shed looks very pretty in the snow :48:

well here we go again ,,,another fab grow to be watchin ,looks like my stool is firmly cemented in your indoor garden :rofl:

and i love the ladybug pics ,,,more the merrier lol i cannot decide between 2 and 8 for my screen saver :peace:

merry xmas to u 4u ,,,,:48:

I have 2 here outta 4 beans aint bad..and have the males for Pollen..The first one in the white Bucket is the one I cloned and I Have Called MONSTER. she showed sex 4 th week and took off..The sharpie in the pic shows the stalk...these are 3 weeks into flower now..and the other one in Green bucket..and they Both just was starved so they look crappy..But i watered with my tea and i assure they will be standing Tall by Morning..And outta the 6 clones i took Of Monster 3 are showing the fast growing traits..:clap:

067.JPG

068.JPG

069.JPG

070.JPG

074.JPG

075.JPG

077.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
well here we go again ,,,another fab grow to be watchin ,looks like my stool is firmly cemented in your indoor garden :rofl:

not only cemented but bolted down after seeing the yummy mummys ,:giggle:,,them mothers sure look like scrumptious :D :48:

CowboyBudsky said:
Is there away to tell if it's a male before it shows the seed pods?

:ciao: I like to take a clipping place in a glass of water under 12/12 you will know the sex in 10 days;)

Heres a link that TCVG has on spotting Males hope this helps...and the one you are looking at is meant to be kept....collecting pollen..Thanks for stopping in.KEEP M GREEN:D http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35407

UKgirl420 said:

and i love the ladybug pics ,,,more the merrier lol i cannot decide between 2 and 8 for my screen saver :peace:

Nice choice:aok: here you go

007.JPG

Thanks Bomb and Buddy for stopping in..Have a wonderfull day:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: I like to take a clipping place in a glass of water under 12/12 you will know the sex in 10 days;)

Heres a link that TCVG has on spotting Males hope this helps...and the one you are looking at is meant to be kept....collecting pollen..Thanks for stopping in.KEEP M GREEN:D http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35407

You will see hairs or pods in 10 days? Cutting wont die?

exacly my friend...after the nodes allternate...plant is sexually mature..take a cutting as you would a clone..and place in glass of water..put it under 12/12 lighting..in ten days you will see balls and or hairs...you can also take a clipping place in glass of water. put it under 18/6 or 24/0 as i do..and in ten days you will have roots..simple..I do have pictures threw the ten days back a few pages maybe..you will just need to look..or try it..or use TCVG method..find what works 4U..and run with it..KEEP M GREEN

okay..Pollen is beeing dropped real good now...Im excited to see how much i can produce..so far the temps beeing the same doesnt seem to bother the plants proccess..But then I have never seen one grow b4. I put Someday in flower on the 22..wish i would have starter her a week or two earlier then could have put her in with him as he finished up..But from what I read he will be done soon..I will use this Box to issolate her for a few days after pollention, b4 returning her to flower room..I will pollenate as Many diffrent strains as I can with this pollen..and then wait for the next Male..either ice/chrystal/purple bud/KULT/Kush1 enjoy

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

merry christmas 4u2, ive just been reading thru your journal, very impressed i is, after youve collected the pollen, are you just gonna sprinkle some on the ladies, is it that simple?...i wish i was as competent as growing!

Here is where the upgradeing has begon..I have added 2 more shelfs. I moved the Ballast up on top shelf..and have room for other misc.. items..The second shelf is where i will store my nutes and other things as well..now under that shelf i installed 2 light sockets with "Y" conectors that will house 4 cfl bulbs..and on the shelf I am building some more massproduccer bubble cloners..with all the upcomeing strains I have I want to be able to take some clones..and the Bubble cloner works the best 4 me..Thanks mass man..I miss you!!! will update when i have them ready. And there are not many seedlings left..Another week and the cloneing begins...:bolt::bong:

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Latest posts

Back