Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep:look at the colas on them beautys :heart: i can allmost smell them,,how do they smell ? are these the ones to be harvested weekend :farm: :bong2:

i love the lady bug pics 4u :48:

Yes Harvest weekend..woo hoo ...and Lady bugs are allways cool..they give me the heeb geebies when i see 15 thousand crawing around. I had a bunch crawling on me in my shirt on my neck..I went running outta there like they was my bee's and i knocked over the hive..:rofl: but i like to add them this time of my grows..this is Harvest weekend and am about to put a lot more in so want it to be good and clean..Thanks Girl.:heart:

YUM YUM....I cant believs it either..lol..we beeing BHC members and all..J/K thanks for stopping in..KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
Yes every time i water

Cool thanx! do you use molasses during veg or just flower? and lastly does it make a difference if I use "blackstrap" brand or can I just use the molasses I can buy at the store?

I asked this in another thread but noone answered... :eek:

4u2sm0ke said:
Yes Harvest weekend..woo hoo ...and Lady bugs are allways cool..they give me the heeb geebies when i see 15 thousand crawing around. I had a bunch crawling on me in my shirt on my neck..I went running outta there like they was my bee's and i knocked over the hive..:rofl: but i like to add them this time of my grows..this is Harvest weekend and am about to put a lot more in so want it to be good and clean..Thanks Girl :heart:

:rofl: thats 2 funny :rofl:

yumyumbubblegum said:
Cool thanx! do you use molasses during veg or just flower? and lastly does it make a difference if I use "blackstrap" brand or can I just use the molasses I can buy at the store?

"blackstrap" molassis is not a brand, it's the "type" of... it's just the name that is given to "that kind of molassis" ;)

ie... gasoline can either be "leaded" or "unleaded"....

just be certain it's unsulfered... or however the Hell u spell it....:rolleyes:

hey 4u... don't worry about the plant growing into the CFL... my Stonehedge tester in the mini box had leaves touching the bulb... it just dries and crisps up where it makes contact... so what?... who gives a crap about one leaf? pffffft! <<brushes it off>>... in the meantime, all the leaves that are fractions of an inch to the light are recieving copious amounts of lumens, which is what u want... with no adverse effects...

I think I can handle one little burn mark/damage to a leaf if it means I'm getting way more "light power" to the rest of the plant....

yumyumbubblegum said:

You are :welcome: my friend..i start it 4th week in..and it is the stuff you buy at the store..in the baking section here in Seattle..Called " Plantation...Backstrap...Unsulphured.. ( TCVG) :p Mollasses.." 1 tsp.in a dark Bottle with yellow label. thanks for stopping in..its Friday and Ill swing by your place in a few:aok:

TCVG...But is that not where the flower Pollen sacks i want are? Im not worried as im learning and am happy to share. I know cfl dont get as hot as my Veg/Flwr...and i will see on Saturday when i open him up again..Thanks for stopping in..and KEEP M GREEN:D :bolt::bong:

hey man... u rn't retarded, r u?... MOVE THE PLANT if it is gunna be in jeopardy... I mean come on... would you stand 3 inches to the left if it meant you were in the path of a bullet? ? ?....no... you'd move out of the way... :doh:... move the plant, silly... or tie it down so it won't get damaged....

no crap dip ****.:rofl: what do you take me 4. I meen come on man you the only one experamenting? Im sorry I am noit as good as you..But I am Learning..so I would appriciate a little respect..Thanks

:watchplant:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Oh my Ukgirl, :eek: (tries to keep my fingers from typing "unsuitable" things about full balls)!:rofl:

Making seeds can be very satisfying.....I did it twice, and must say I have been pleased with the results.:baby:

Holy moly!... have u been giving him testosterone steroids? :rofl:

u don't sit there and fondle that guy now either, eh? :hubba: ;) :giggle:

:rofl: j/k :p

how's it holding up during this cold front?

like... do you bring it inside at lights off? or do you just leave it in there all the time?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
Holy moly!... have u been giving him testosterone steroids? :rofl:

u don't sit there and fondle that guy now either, eh?

how's it holding up during this cold front?

like... do you bring it inside at lights off? or do you just leave it in there all the time?

:rofl: No but when he starts spewing Ill be ther shakeing it fer HIM!!:p The temps stay the same..i dont do nothing my friend. i did say that i have a litttle heater in there and that I chose to keep the temps steady at 78 light on and off..the temps drop down in the 20 the other day but temps in the box was 78...I only open the box every 3-4 days..I thaught about a wireless cam inside so i can see. But this more exciting to me..I read that he will start dropping at 3 weeks on...In your opinion what is the most viable pollen..the begging or the Later? Thanks will update on Him again in a few days..KEEP M GREEN:D

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: No but when he starts spewing Ill be ther shakeing it fer HIM!!:p The temps stay the same..i dont do nothing my friend. i did say that i have a litttle heater in there and that I chose to keep the temps steady at 78 light on and off..the temps drop down in the 20 the other day but temps in the box was 78...I only open the box every 3-4 days..I thaught about a wireless cam inside so i can see. But this more exciting to me..I read that he will start dropping at 3 weeks on...In your opinion what is the most viable pollen..the begging or the Later? Thanks will update on Him again in a few days..KEEP M GREEN:D

well... when the Kush was used in the latest batch, I let him have his way with the girls for 3-4 weeks... to get the greatest amount of pheno variations possible, by my thinking...

this next time I'm just going to collect pollen and brush the girls myself... now as for the pollen itself, I'm going to collect all of it from start to finish(as much as possible anyways) and mix it all up together... even the pollen from different males (of the same strain).

I don't wanna say that this is the way to do it, it's just how I'm gunna do it... I could be wrong....

Hope everyone is safe and doing well..For those just visiting enjoy:) and for those that like to stay heres My :bong1: sit back and Load any of the 5 strains i have to smoke on..:D

008.JPG

Latest posts

Back