Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Welcome to the Jungle:lama: here you will see so many i cant name them all..but the are taged for you to see..Some of the 1 gallon jug plants i plant to put into flower in a week or so..the ones in the small square pots will be ready for their new homes by then..and figured I may as well start filling the Flower room again..:bolt::bong:

029.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

My Mother "Someday" hermied on me..so that freak is out in the cold:rofl: That leaves "Frosting Mother" my "Budds in film Grow" and 2 white widow..one is a Monster grower and tried to bump up the nutes and have burnt her..The other one I have not given anthing but water..want to see how she does no nutes and well I see a HUGE diff.in color...gotta go..see if the plants grew any in the last 15 min..:p

047.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

here are the 2 white widow..and the "Someday" I plan to pollenate..She will have her own thread when I do this..enjoy

033.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

allmashedup said:
merry christmas 4u2, ive just been reading thru your journal, very impressed i is, after youve collected the pollen, are you just gonna sprinkle some on the ladies, is it that simple?...i wish i was as competent as growing!

:ciao: AMU..thanks for spending Some of your Christmas with me:) My kids are at thier Moms and Its a bit Lonely..So i thaught I would share..I am ne wto grow as well my friend..I like to read and reesearch and then practice..I Baught a make-up brush that i will use to brush the pollen on the white hairs of selected females..:hubba: ..I made up some "carrier" which is nothing more the microwaved flour..this is to make more pollen..if that makes sence..From what i read 1 grain pollen plus 1 white hair equals 1 seed..so by adding flour to the pollen1 teaspoon pollen to 4 teaspoons flour..that will spread the pollen grains apart for more use. Thanks for the Kind words..you too will do great..Just read..read..read..then apply..this is Fun stuff..thanks again :48:

Okay..other then my Male chamber..I have some more collection going on I thaught I would share with you..When I put the paper in the Male Chamber to catch pollen..I had to clip some branches to get the paper to sit somewhat level..and those clips..i placed in a Mason jar with alluminum foil over the top..I then put this manila folder on top..on account i cant see the pollen very well on white paper..will go to hobby store and buy some dar GREEN card stock for the next Male:D ..and placed this one behind the Television..get minn daylight..the other bundle is from My White Widow LST..and same thing just placed under a window in the Kitchen..Has yet to start dropping pollen..which is good cause i was worried He was in the flower room for the first two weeks..Im going to smoke my Bong now:cool:

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Can you store the pollen and if so,,for how long? I have been woundering how you collect pollen from the male. I was wanting some seeds from my first grow of my plants and was woundering the best way to go about it. Wasnt sure if I should just let my 1st crop flower male and female together,, to collect seeds. What are your thoughts?

CowboyBudsky said:
Can you store the pollen and if so,,for how long? I have been woundering how you collect pollen from the male. I was wanting some seeds from my first grow of my plants and was woundering the best way to go about it. Wasnt sure if I should just let my 1st crop flower male and female together,, to collect seeds. What are your thoughts?

thanks for stopping in Cowboy..here Hold this:bong1: while I try and answer you..

yes the pollen can be stored for up to 18 months..but loses its viability..I have the "Cannabis Breading Bible" by Greg Green..may want to get one..great stuff..I only plan to use in for the next few months..I have more Males comeing from diffrent strains. so will play some more with them as well..I am not for leaveing a Male in to pollente a whole grow and here is why...First you get a ton of seeds in your weed..and second when plant is produceing seeds the production of thc..the stuff we want..slows down..makeing the plant less potant..IMO..there for like and am practacing with solective pollention..Now the Plant "someday" i will pollenste the whole plant..But she is small. after i collect the White widow pollen..Ill store it in freezer untill ready to use..and then will only pollenate lower branches..

as for my thaughts my friend I am new to this so I am learning as well..I would say..and only cause you saked me..that keep the Male in the flower room for 2 weeks..then take the clippings as i have above..the only help I can give is to have you fallow the rest of the way..I have done my research and am appling what i read..thats all..and i dont just get info from this site..although there a great deal of good stuff here..I have enjoyed the Books..seems I can find what i want a lot faster..lol..but Im old school and just getting use to this HIGH tech crap..it sure is cool tho:hubba: Merry Christmas my friend and thanks again for spending some of your Christmas in my shed:ciao:

is the pollen falling as expected ?and are you pleased with the results so far ,,,cause judging by the size of them gonads im sure there will be plenty :48:

so far so good..Think I will try TCVG method with tin foil on the next Male..so lets start with HiM:giggle:

Here he is dropping pollen like mad..and am pleased with this Box..and not sure how long he will drop for so Im learning as we grow here..If he is still dropping when the first female is ready then she will join him for a day or so..but the Lucky female has only been in for a week now..should have started one a bot earlier..but thats part of learning and my note takeing,,will make the next one Tho..enjoy

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

057.JPG

058.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

023.JPG

:holysheep: he sure is spilling his load everywhere thas gonna be a lucky girl who ends up with him :giggle:
great pics btw :48:

In this section all I have done is started my bubble cloner with 6 Someday clippings and my single cloner..i am makeing another one today for the other ones comeing..and May make another in a week we will see how they do..But think i will like have a bubbler for each Strain,,and questions and comments allways welcome

018.JPG

008.JPG

here i have 31 plants and with the 2 @ 400 MH i was useing I had to raise the lights to get light to them all..so i add My 1k MH in ther too..Now we have 1800 watts in there..Rofl: That should slow the stretch down..heres what i have...

6 @ white Widow
5 @ Chrystal
6 @ KULT
3 @ Puple Bud
3 @ Skush1
2 @ Ice
4 @ Blush
3 @ Frosting
2 @ Someday

009.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

well they are sure gonna love the extra lighting ,,,you need sunglasses to go in there yet ? :giggle:

9 diffrent strains ,,,how do you keep up with the likes and dislikes of all of them :eek:

in here I have 1k HPS 3 x 5 and have another 1k HPS plant to hook up in the near futre that will give me 2K HPS..heres what i have

1 @ Frosting Mother ( 8 weeks in )
2 @ White Widow..(6 weeks in )
3 @ White widow clones ( just added )
3 @ KULT ( just added )
1 @ Someday ( 1 week in this one is beeing bread with white Widow )
and My Massproduccers cocco bucket ( just added )
and my fun grows..

001.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

041.JPG

010.JPG

014.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
well they are sure gonna love the extra lighting ,,,you need sunglasses to go in there yet ? :giggle:

9 diffrent strains ,,,how do you keep up with the likes and dislikes of all of them :eek:

yeah sunglasses required exspecially in the Morning when eyes are still sleepy:rofl: as for likes and disslikes...well I run full strength nutes either they like it or they disslike it..lol..only the stong will survive in my shed..i have killed many...but they was weak:p ..and not worthy. thanks for allways beeing here Girl:heart:

Latest posts

Back