Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
looking GREAT! how close to finish is the bud in 348? I have got to get me a light for flowering. Thanks for voting for my bpom.

you are welcome..I Love looking at that Purple..and you do a great job!!!

That Bud is the Mother " Frosting" at 5 weeks and its got anther 7 to go..This is sure to brake my 3 ounce dry weight 4sure:hubba: ..cant wait to cross this one as well with White Whidow..its comeing up!!!;) ..and work on stableinzing it..This will be fun..thanks for stopping in..KEEP M PURPLE :bolt::bong:

That bud is full of seeds? is that what you mean? She shour looks sweet. Dont forget to give her some nitrogen if she has seeds a makin'.

:ciao: tcbud..sorry you are correct....that plant is seeded..it's the Hermie that was pullled a few weeks ago and sits in front part of my shed..no water and lights when i turn them on..lol..the Frosting is just like that only with a bit a purple..heres a new shot of that one in question..and a Frosting I took yesturday trichs just cloudy..but was looking so bad from the spider mites..i decided to pull her to ellimenate some..I have Dr.Doom on the way..I use Ladybugs in veg and neem..and an Organic pepper mix sometimes..but in flower the lady bugs dont seem to live in the HPS well..so im going to try Dr Doom..people say it can be used up to 2 days before harvest..IDK..thanks for stopping in..:)

037.JPG

036.JPG

bombbudpuffa said:
Good looking garden. I love your pots...thats the shizzle:D.

:giggle: I have 3 kids..so we go threw a lot of milk.and I was useing Disstilled water from the store...and with this economy I gotta save where I can. Im also collecting the "cup a Noodles" containers too..Kids say its recycling..and thats GREEN:rofl: I said " I like GREEN" :D Thanks for stopping in..:)

:ciao: Friends..Did my first cross Last night:clap: Im sure it all went well..i Took her out for a nice stroll out behind the shed:hubba: ..and used my new toy to tickle her little white hairs:) ..I only did the Lower Branches and Have Marked them with bread clips..I left her in the "Box" for 4 hrs..I then took her to the front part of the shed and misted her with water...she sat there for anorher 2....then into the veg area where I misted her again..and she sat there for 2 hrs..and then into front corner of flower room where i misted her and all the plants and walls down..turned off fans..except exhaust..will turn them back on at wake up..Lets see how she did;)..

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

ShecallshimThor said:
was wondering if your are gonna flower in the little bubbler or is it just a cloner?

:ciao: thanks for stopping in..Its just a cloner..and these small ones i been haveing 100% and roots in as little as 5 days:eek: I now call them my RAPID ROOTERS :giggle:look into them..massproducer has thread on it..;)

yep i made a crappy version allready
i was thinkin of doing a micro grow just to see how big it would get

What can I say? Looks like you have all your ducks in a row.:rofl:.

Your grows are causing me envy:)

pcduck said:
What can I say? Looks like you have all your ducks in a row.:rofl:.

Your grows are causing me envy:)

Ha ha DUCK...Heres some pics just 4U:) :bolt::bong:

WW... 7 weeks in flower and Pollenated

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

:ciao: UKgirl..:heart: she is 3 weeks in2 Flower..Thanks for stopping in my shed..sorrry its a bit a mess right know..78 plants total...finding it hard to keep clean..should get a chance to spiffy it up for you Next time..:eek:

Heres some of the Veg area...

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

Latest posts

Back