Favorite Night Time Munchies ? Whats Yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cubby said:
I BBQ ribs quite a bit so I always make alot more than I need, if I'm gonna' spend 6-8 hrs smoking meat I might as well make plenty, I take the extras, cut them into 3 bone sections and throw them in the freezer. In the middle of the night you can pop them in the oven for 10 minuets, take some homemade bread and toast it, and WALLA munchies be gone. Add a rootbeer float and you end up with one happy stoner.

BBQ is in fact my passion. I compete at least once a month except for December & January. I am a known trophy getter for my pork spare ribs and I trophy often in brisket. I have only trophied once in chicken and I am sure that was an accident or something.

Those are the catagories around here on the local BBQ circuit. I know over there in the Carolinas and Georgia and all they do pork shoulders instead of brisket in their competitions.

TexasMonster said:
BBQ is in fact my passion. I compete at least once a month except for December & January. I am a known trophy getter for my pork spare ribs and I trophy often in brisket. I have only trophied once in chicken and I am sure that was an accident or something.

Those are the catagories around here on the local BBQ circuit. I know over there in the Carolinas and Georgia and all they do pork shoulders instead of brisket in their competitions.

Now we are getting serious, lol. I thought we were talking about quick night time munchies like pizza and candy but the addition of BBQ changes everything.I'm hungry now for it, crap. I don't compete but you are talking my language for sure. I might have to see about and think about entering sometime. Is there a site you can go to with info on each states BBQ circuit do you know?

jackson1 said:
Now we are getting serious, lol. I thought we were talking about quick night time munchies like pizza and candy but the addition of BBQ changes everything.I'm hungry now for it, crap. I don't compete but you are talking my language for sure. I might have to see about and think about entering sometime. Is there a site you can go to with info on each states BBQ circuit do you know?

I have not noted your location and some states are slow but pretty much every state in the South has them almost every weekend and the other states are catching on. There are BBQ Forums for most evey santions body. I would just do a google search for "BBQ competitions in 'my town'".

I apologize for us taking over this thread.

My night time BBQ munchies are fast food. Thier just taken from the freezer and put in the over just like a frozen pizza, but 100 times better.
I've never run across a site about the BBQ ciruit but I'm sure there's one out there some.where

Wow This thread will be my next shopping list. Now Im at a lose. What to buy , what to buy :cool: This will be a great go to list when Im deciding what to munch on . Thanks All GP

D3 said:
Mike & Ikes, Jacks jerky, popcorn, cheese & crackers, mixed nuts, hold on I got the munchies.:D

HAAA I Was sitting here and read "Mike & Ike"....I have'nt had those in years. Now I'm Stoned and jonesing for Mike & Ike......and maybe some Sweedish Fish, Sweet Tarts, ......I'm gonna' be big as a house...LOL.
Man this thread may have created a munchie monster, I'm sitting here half way thru a bowl of homemade beefstew and biscuits, and planning on running to the store for candy, good weed makes the day more fun.:D :D

MUD-BUDDIES

They're so easy to make and very cheap aswell.

Muddy%2BBuddies%2BCU.jpg

Looks like you have to get up a little extra early after a night of mud buddies :headbang2: I would destroy those

TexasMonster said:
I have not noted your location and some states are slow but pretty much every state in the South has them almost every weekend and the other states are catching on. There are BBQ Forums for most evey santions body. I would just do a google search for "BBQ competitions in 'my town'".

I apologize for us taking over this thread.

The BBQ here sucks and probably this weekend is the kick off for all the so called BBQ stands to start the season unless you go due south about 200 miles to my states border or unless my dad or myself are manning the grills.

I researched and found a ton of info on BBQ circuits and other related info, I just was asking in case you might have the inside track to a great site/s that i haven't come across yet since you are so close to it and nudge me in to right direction from experience like we do here for MJ. :bong:

And also, :postpicsworthless: of BBQ.

Not sure we are high jacking the thread as much as getting down and dirty now with the food selections. :D

here2learn said:
MUD-BUDDIES

Muddy%2BBuddies%2BCU.jpg

That's funny, they call that "Puppy Chow" here. They are quite addictive and when you are finally finished or they are all gone you start to regret it until you're not so full.

I keep it simple, I find I cant make a sandwich when im stoned ill go for the mayo and then the next thing I know ill just be eatin some old *** spaghetti

HEEEY! WTH are those??????????????? They kinda look like Chex rolled in powdered suger......

here2learn said:
MUD-BUDDIES

Muddy%2BBuddies%2BCU.jpg

Anybody ever here of Fire Flies bbQ they have won multiple comp's all over the country.Especially in the south .They sell there line of bbq sauces in stores and online very good stuff check it out. Thanks GP

greener pastures said:
Anybody ever here of Fire Flies bbQ they have won multiple comp's all over the country.Especially in the south .They sell there line of bbq sauces in stores and online very good stuff check it out. Thanks GP

I haven't yet but will check them out. always looking for something new to try. I am so missing southern BBQ now.

Latest posts

Back