First good grow/late journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see some real dank. great job stinky. yeah i like calling you stinky, its fun.....stinky. lol ttyl stinky...pinky. ok that was uncalled for, sorry. Loola

Nice job Stinkyelements!

You're looking like a professional! Thanks for sharing.

OldHippieChick said:
You got it Stinky Poo. :D:clap:

OHC- HAHA, Im loving that now.....:cool:

BBFan- I appreciate that makes me feel good, no prob. Thanks for checking out my grow.

So im getting a little nervous as this is my first grow with good results this far, cloning, etc.......
The clones look good, I decided to give them a break from the nutes and flush them today to get rid of any build up, they have been on a strict nute schedule from day one and I just felt they needed to breathe for a week I hope this was ok.:confused:
I also have been seeing spots and discoloration moving slowly on the bigger ones leafs, dont know what it is for sure, mag def. maybe, or what step to take to fix it yet.....
Also anyone have suggestions on how much air is too much I think my oscillating fan may be drying out the leafs but its the only way to keep temps at 80 so I have it fairly close but always have? I have it sitting a little below canopy level but it seems to make the leafs stay in awkward positions after it blows by them and i think its drying them out.

johnsgirls2 002.jpg

johnsgirls2 003.jpg

johnsgirls2 006.jpg

johnsgirls2 001.jpg

johnsgirls2 005.jpg

johnsgirls2 004.jpg

johnsgirls2 007.jpg

johnsgirls2 008.jpg

I am also a total newb when it comes to looking at trichs through the magnifying glass, because one clone, the first, is further along in flower than the others and Im trying to use it as my test plant to get a feel for when to harvest but Im a little unsure. Its the one in my first set of pics in this thread. I even took a test sample and quick dried it yesterday and got a nice high from 2 hits but I feel like it needs to bulk up more, but I dont want to miss that window. I read that when 10% of the trichs are amber, or brownish is when you have a window to harvest and im just not sure.

I think THG or some one said you cannot tell by the pistons and only look at the trichs. they should be 10% amber.

Jericho said:
I think THG or some one said you cannot tell by the pistons and only look at the trichs. they should be 10% amber.

Thanks, I didnt think so, I thought it was just trichs also, but Im not experienced in looking at them and being able to tell so Im a little uncomfortable. Trying to look for other signs.

Jericho- Thanks that link definitely helps a bit......

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for post #26

Hey Stinkyelements!

Looking good! Maybe a slight ph issue- you checking it? What you feeding them?

As far as the fans, I wouldn't worry- don't let those temps get any higher than 80 unless you're supplementing your co2.

I'd say you've got a ways to go yet, so don't panic- you're doing great.

Thanks for the pics!

Hey Stinky - I can't help but - if you will post it in the sick plant section you might get more traffic and more help......
OHC

BBFan- I do check ph, usually around 6.5, but runoff was way low last time I checked so that may very well be the cause. And my reason for doing a slight flush, hopefully that helps. It is hard to keep temps at 80 even with 3 fans.
And yea Im sure I have some time to go before getting too concerned with that yet. Thanks again!!!!!!:D

OHC- Your input is always appreciated, you are a big help

post #26, 3rd pic. you see that yellowing on the edges of the leave? well, as BB states, your good, but need to get a grip on the ph. besides that, looks good stinkyelements...

Dank Don said:
post #26, 3rd pic. you see that yellowing on the edges of the leave? well, as BB states, your good, but need to get a grip on the ph. besides that, looks good stinkyelements...

Awesome to have your advice and for checking out my grow, will be trying to get that straightened out.

Hey man...don't pay any attention to the pistils...you want to watch the trichs...pistils can cahnge for a variety of reasons. There are some theories that say when 75% of the pistils have changed they are ready...but I find that not to always be true...the only real way to tell is through the trichs turning cloudy and amber.

Also I wouldn't sweat those couple spots on the fans...they get beat up through the process, as long as your pH is dialed in and the growth is still happening then I wouldn't sweat a couple spots, especially on old fans!

Looking good man!

LegalizeFreedom- Thanks for checking in dude, I was sure it was all about the trichs!! That was definitely a typo on my part, that is what I meant, its just hard for me to tell but then again Im not sure of the magnification Im using. Maybe its time to look into that more.:rolleyes:
I needed that confidence boost about everything else though always appreciated thanks bro.:D

jman- Glad to see you stop in.

Hey everyone, overall I was wondering with clones, after they root and then start 12/12 is the flowering period going to take longer for them than from seed. Im sure the crop wont be so big, but what am i looking at generally for the flowering process with them?

Latest posts

Back