First good grow/late journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the flowering period will be the same from seed or clone, it depends on strains...

5 weeks- not too much, my camera sucks, i'll try to get some nice clone shots, the main stem buds are the size of my forearm

johnsgirls3 002.jpg

johnsgirls3 004.jpg

johnsgirls3 003.jpg

johnsgirls3 001.jpg

Looking good Mr. Stinky!

I'm betting they're starting to stink real good! Triching up nice, but you may have a bit of a wait on your hands.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

BBFan- Yea they are starting to stink a lot more. Look beautiful too. :hubba:
I also have a feeling I have a ways to go, makes me nervous, many fans dont look too good.

Your fans don't look bad to me! I think you'll be fine....and those girls are lookin good, nice job!

stinkyelements said:
BBFan- Yea they are starting to stink a lot more. Look beautiful too. :hubba:
I also have a feeling I have a ways to go, makes me nervous, many fans dont look too good.

Nice!

Do you have concerns over odor issues? If you can't do a carbon scrubber, there are some pretty good tricks over in the DIY section for odor concealment. I made one for myself (an odor neutralizer- there's a sticky on it)- worked well for me but my situation is probably a little more lax than most. Real easy to make and I think I spent about $25.00 on the parts, including the fan.

Good luck to you and happy growing!

Yes BBFan getting a little concerned, I was considering getting an ion generator or air puifier with carbon filters but its like almost 200$ and work is slow, i would like to check that out though sounds managable thanks dude!!!:eek:

Happy growing to you bro

I thought I smelled something :giggle:
Lovely group of ladies there stinky :D

Let's just have a sit-in and stare for a bit :watchplant: ......
here, hold this.....
:48:

OHC- Haha, Thanks for sharing some of that green mojo,:watchplant:=:smoke1:
much needed.......

todoobie- Thanks for pulling up a chair, heres to you also.......:joint4:

Buds are looking very good man. You will have a nice stash soon. By next round you'll have a good grip on the soil your using, your nutes, and the flushing. Very nice stash though.

erwinsweeney- thanks for checking out my grow and your advice,
hmmmm yea I hope to get a nice stash from it, that would be great......:D

BBFan- Hahahahaha yeaaa, thats funny. Thanks for the kind words dude...lol:cool:

Hamster- WOW! Glad to see you stop on through bro, its thanks to you guys I got this far!!! Good to see you checkin things out man:)

Hmmm..well I'm looking for these leaf problems that you asked me to, and I'm not seeing anything to be overly concerned with. Unless you have pics somewhere else. Did you get cal-mag, or a good micro nutrient like I suggested last time we discused this? Or are you still only using epsoms? Epsoms IMO are fine if you are haveing a mag def, but sometimes several micro nute def can take place at once, or look very similar to each other. Like I said I really don't see anyhting that I would be too concerned with this far into flowering, but if you are worried about it a good feeding of micro's will not hurt. Let me know if I'm missing something...or need to look at some other pics, I have not been on here lately like I used to be, so you may have to hit me up with a PM again...

LF- Thanks for coming through for me, I do have other pics in the sick plant section titled '5 weeks flower fans look bad'. I have heard from a few other people like you said some strains are just that way in flower, you will see if you check out that thread. I was using epsoms but I know they are only a temp fix so i have taken your advise with the cal-mag but not used it yet, without proper diagnosis and knowing when to use it, it wasnt such a concern yet. But you are pretty much right on with everything, maybe check out that thread i mentioned and see if that changes your opinion. Your support throughout this is incredible good looking out dude.:cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

IMO thats a very neat grow man :) plants lookin nice, only thing i noticed is that some surfaces are not white? like the table next to them, or is it just where they were placed for pics? otherwise it's a nice grow :)

Yea Zem they came out for a little breath so I could clean out the closet and get pics, you might see my cabinet in the closet in other pics, its all white lol, thanks though. And thanks for the kind words too man it gives me some motivation:D

Latest posts

Back