First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
I did a second order of Cinderella 99 that is when I got the sour AK.

Are you serious about the crazy? I find the high from the vape is different then the smoke. Can't explain how tho.

No Rosebud, I'm not going crazy :) I was kidding -- actually, I've also found the high to be a bit different -- There are not a lot of peaks and valleys -- you reach a very nice high and then an occassional hit keeps you there -- as opposed to the rush you get smoking some real dank bud in a doobie. I'm thinkin we need to switch it up sometimes :) Sure glad to have the option. They are expensive, and I bought it a little conpulsively, but I am happy with it, and I will use it a lot -- right now :)

Peace

So does this mean i don't get to buy yours half price? Shoot.

Oh, why i was thinking about this I have no idea, but was there no pre nup for you sister?

They have a vape called the v tower that is like ours, without the remote and fan for lots cheaper. My friend likes it.

It would be hard to buy mine for more than I paid :) I like it...

Nope, no pre-nup for the Sis. He added her to his checking account before they were married yesterday. Something like 160k in there -- Who knows what the man has in stocks and bonds and property. She has hit the big time, and I can't blame her for taking advantage of the good fortune -- he has been after her to marry him for a long time, and she always said no, but I believe she has gotten really fond of the old guy, and I am happy for both of them.

So, Rosy, when you re-ordered yesterday, did you get all of the freebies again, or just the one seed?

AND, I have been meaning to ask you -- is my vape suppose to make noise? Because if it is, mine is broke -- it is silent -- makes no noise whatever -- but it just keeps pumping out the vapor MMMMMMMMMM :)

I think I got all the seeds again plus the one. It was weird.When I ordered on the 7th, no Cinderella, on the 8th, there it was again, so I ordered. And I think that is why i got them again. two orders.

No no noise. only a tiny bit with the fan running. It is silent. My old one was so loud the neighbors probably said, oh she's token up again. ha. It burned up, with sparks and everything. That won't happen with these. Your going to join us for the group grow huh?

You know I'm wanting to get in on that, but I don't know if I have room for even 1 more plant -- I won't know until the Cheese sexes -- I already have 3 clones waiting as well -- we will see -- it can't begin for a while anyway -- everyone must get their seeds first -- I'd like to....

Here's what is going on in the tent, and a shot of some wet Cheese:

100_1046.JPG

100_1048.JPG

Who cut the Cheese!!! lookin great hemp!! I love the names of all the strains,

Thanks Skag, yeah, ,me too -- I mean who came up with names like "Carmelicious," and "White Widow".... etc, etc, etc ..... We are members of a unique sub-culture whos membership fees are simple knowledge and trial and error. We are bound together by our love for one of Nature's finest offerings, and we are producing happiness and well-being with every crop we manage to produce. I am stoked to be a part of this.... movement!

Peace

HEYA Hemper!! Hw's that new vape working out for you?? I came home with alot of money (for me), might just have to buy me a quality machine and see what's up!!

Looking good, my friend!

I am glad you asked Roddy -- welcome back btw, I am glad you had some fun out here in my back yard :) Funny, I have lived in and around Vegas for more than 20 years, and have never been to the top of the Strat., I have climbed some of the rocks at Red Rock -- beautiful place.

I bought the Extreem Q because I have been weezing when I breath -- I have never smoked so much good buds, and I was smoking 4 or 5 j's a day, and it was getting worse, so I thought the vapor would be much better on my old lungs. I have had it for a week now, and I have only rolled one joint -- for a friend. The Q goes all day long on about half the bud it takes to roll doobies -- it is quiet, it doesn't smell, and it gets me high as ever. I love it, and my lungs love it as well. I am no longer weezing, and my lungs feel much better niow. The coolest thing about the vape is that you can just leave it on and take a hit any time you want, and it lasts for hours (for me). I just load it in the morning -- take hits when I feel like it, and it has been lasting until afternoon. About three half joints worth of weed per day is what I am consuming now. The taste is a little different (not unpleasant at all) and the vapor is nothing like smoke. It is very mellow and doesn't make me cough near as much. I like it Roddy -- It has become my favorite pipe -- think I'll load it up now....

Peace

I had to feed this plant today. I have been doing a little experiment on this grow. I have 6 plants in flower. I put them in when they were about a foot tall -- had to make room for the Cheese in vedge. I didn't realize they would all pop over night. These are all clones, 2 AK-47, 1 White Power, 1 Mountain Bud and 2 Poison Mighty Mite. I knew the 2 PMM wouldn't get very big, and they haven't. They are budding out, but look a little sickly -- I know it's something I'm doing, but can't figure it out -- doesn't matter tho, they are history after this grow. The other 4 plants look pretty good -- they only doubled in size so far, but the bud production is coming along nicely. This plant I took pics of a few mins. ago is in a 1 gal plastic Folgers container. I see what Hammy is doing -- had to see for myself, and I have to tell the truth -- it is the biggest, most beautiful plant in the tent. The buds are real frosty and it looks happy as Hell. I put a plant in a 5 gal. container and the other two are in 3 gal. containers -- they look pretty good, but this little plant is the star:

100_1054.JPG

100_1055.JPG

100_1056.JPG

100_1057.JPG

100_1059.JPG

I just got back to the boat. I went shopping -- I went to the hydro store and traded 4oz of floramite for a bottle of SNS 217 and some pepper spray and something called Great White ( microbes for the roots) -- they said it is better than Hygrozyme. The pepper spray is just for around my grow -- the carpet, around the tent and vedge area to keep crawling bugs at bay. He gave me about sixty bucks worth of stuff for the trade -- I thought it was too much, so I bought a big bottle of PH down for $20,00. Good people down there. Oh, the guy wrote another book -- gave me a copy of it too. There will be some interesting and controversal quotes to discuss :) I believe the Mites are gone -- haven't seen any more of them, but I'm glad to have the SNS 217 and some floramite standing by. I still have 4oz of floramite which should last forever. The guy reiterated how careful a person must be when using Floramite -- the stuff is bad news.

Bought food for me, Bubba and the ducks -- we all are happy campers :)

Peace

Here is a better shot of the Mnt. Bud fimmed -- the are bud sites everywhere.

100_1064.JPG

100_1069.JPG

Thanks PP, I did once earn a degree in photography -- lost all my Nikon equepment on a tour of Asia. I quit taking pics for years. Now I have a little Kodak 9p, and I wish I had better. I still have an eye for composition :) I love good bud pics ....

Peace

At the center of my existense there exists a massive black hole. I sometimes dance on the event horizon where physics, mathematics, time and the material fade into obscurity, and where pure imagination becomes the creator. In this place in me..., anything is possible.

I'm going to leave this existense as gracefully as possible -- even if it's with a shotgun barrel stuffed in my mouth...

Yeah, Jack, everything is okay. I got a little high last night. Sorry about that...

Can't remember now what I was thinking, lol

I took this leaf off of the last PMM in the tent -- can you identify the problem? I took down the last PMM because it was showing the same symptoms. Is it mildew, mold? What next?

100_1075.JPG

100_1076.JPG

Latest posts

Back