First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, this is a long thread, but went thru it all. good job for your first time.

i member my first time... it was great, i member it like it was yesterday..

and heeeeeeeeeeey man ill take anything you dont want..lol never kill a good female plant. Let her LIVE!!! :)

ill have a some pics up in half hour or so.. :D

Is this thread all about your first grow......66pgs later? how do you expect people to follow something like this? not tryn to hate but im sure if this thread was broken up into the many sections it probably is....it might be a little more helpful to some new growers! no offense but who wants to go through that many pages...i mean cmon.....this is a weed smokers forum, not harvard!

Kushluvr said:
Is this thread all about your first grow......66pgs later? how do you expect people to follow something like this? not tryn to hate but im sure if this thread was broken up into the many sections it probably is....it might be a little more helpful to some new growers! no offense but who wants to go through that many pages...i mean cmon.....this is a weed smokers forum, not harvard!

lol :)

I believe he has done just that by starting the 'cheese' thread. This being his first, i assume has just been a convenient place for everyone who follows Hempers' grows meets, just for convenience( all in 1 place) . Since Hemper joined i think he has attracted the MAJORITY of ppl in this forum, as we all like his attitude, info and general personality , so i think it adds alot of pages as we all want to get our 2 cents in there. y'now?

I suppose you could just skim throu and pick out what's interesting to you, Kush, or not -- it's up to you my friend. I hadn't thought of it like that. Just hit last page and check what's up now. :)

Peace

Here is a couple of shots of the Cheese:

100_1025.JPG

100_1027.JPG

lookin great Hemperfi, in the first pic the one in the back row on the right.. what is up with that one? looks like its got heat stress?

HemperFi said:
Here is a couple of shots of the Cheese:

right on dude....just thinking out of the box for others!

these are looking awesome btw....perfect!

That is a sativa dom called Mtn. Bud. I fimmed it the other day, and it actually looks pretty good. I'll get a closeup if I can remember. I've been trying to compare a joint with my new vape, and in the process have gotten pretty high :)

There are bud sites coming out on that plant from every node -- incredible what happens when you pinch the plant in the right place...

ahhhhhhh lol, i guess i shoulda looked closer.. after u say that, now i see its a diff strain. but still looks burnt or wilted or some sort. but still ur doing great so far, should be no prob.

check my GJ out :)

BK

I'm trying to get a good shot of that plant for you. She is a little droopy I guess. I just fed her this morning. She is a clone -- her mom is in the tent in flower. She will be fine. I'll keep trying to get a pic that's in focus -- I'm a little stoned -- I know, that's no excuse.

Peace

HemperFi said:
I'm trying to get a good shot of that plant for you. She is a little droopy I guess. I just fed her this morning. She is a clone -- her mom is in the tent in flower. She will be fine. I'll keep trying to get a pic that's in focus -- I'm a little stoned -- I know, that's no excuse.

Peace

ya im sure she'll be just fine. :) and no prob, take ur time, i know how it goes.. lol

That is no excuse Hemper !!! Stoned ... Bah !!! ;)

Are they low in N ? Just because some bottom leaves yellowing.

bho_expertz said:
That is no excuse Hemper !!! Stoned ... Bah !!! ;)

Are they low in N ? Just because some bottom leaves yellowing.

he should consider getting an "energizer" strain.. and use that during the day.. and or when u need to be doing stuff.. and use ur "sleepy" strain when ur done with all ur chores..

love doing it this way!!! hate getting couch lock when i either have clones to transplant or dishes to do.. lol

I don't know, my Portugeesy friend -- It's just that everything I have read about yellowing seemed to refer to a need for nitrates -- It could be normal for the Cheese -- It is just a few bottom leaves. I'll try and get a pic...

Bushy, in a year or so, I will have bottles and bottles of different strains laying around here to choose from, but this is my second grow in the tent now, and I am smoking the weed I grew in my first attempt at this wonderful hobby. I know what you mean about dishes, but my galley is small, so I have to do them before I can cook again :) Laundry is the worst. I let it pile up until I am out of clothes to wear -- sometimes I just go buy more clothes :)

Peace

I fed the plant in the tent I call Hammy this morning. It's an AK-47 clone in a one gallon Folgers Coffee container. I have her sister in a 3 gal. pot sitting next to her and a White Power clone in a 5 gal. pot as well. The plant (hammy) is by far the best looking girl in the tent. They were turned on Dec.1st, so have 3 or 4 weeks to go -- I'm interested to see how they finish. I'm thinking I need to find some 2 gal pots that are square -- that would be perfect for my purposes. I'm thinkin....

Peace

I also FIMMed the Cheese this morning. You just go to the top and take the top of the top, right? :)

I'll know sone if I did it right. I really want to master this technique. The AK in my first grow was FIMMed and produced a good 3 oz, and it's just a little pinch, not full on torture. I'm thinking, again, that's the way to go -- for me anyway....

Peace

HemperFi said:
I also FIMMed the Cheese this morning. You just go to the top and take the top of the top, right? :)

I'll know sone if I did it right. I really want to master this technique. The AK in my first grow was FIMMed and produced a good 3 oz, and it's just a little pinch, not full on torture. I'm thinking, again, that's the way to go -- for me anyway....

Peace

topping it? yea just like taking a clone sorta.. find the tip of the plant and go down 2-3 nodes or so.. and cut it at a 45 degree angle, keep the cutting, make a clone out of it.. hope this helps ya..

without the topping, you'll usually only get one main cola.. but when u top, the plant then generates 2 new main colas.. and you could even go again, and top the 2 new colas, to make 4 new ones.. idk if i got that right, or if it makes sense. lol

BushyKush420 said:
topping it? yea just like taking a clone sorta.. find the tip of the plant and go down 2-3 nodes or so.. and cut it at a 45 degree angle, keep the cutting, make a clone out of it.. hope this helps ya..

without the topping, you'll usually only get one main cola.. but when u top, the plant then generates 2 new main colas.. and you could even go again, and top the 2 new colas, to make 4 new ones.. idk if i got that right, or if it makes sense. lol

Hemper is talking about fim--it is like a mini-topping. You only take a fraction of the uppermost part of the growing tip--not 2-3 nodes. This is a slightly different procedure than topping (less stressful to the plant IMO), but results in multiple colas.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hemper is talking about fim--it is like a mini-topping. You only take a fraction of the uppermost part of the growing tip--not 2-3 nodes. This is a slightly different procedure than topping (less stressful to the plant IMO), but results in multiple colas.

ahhh kewl stuff.. ive been outta the loop lately, so how far from the tip do u cut then? thanks for the heads up hemp goddess :48:

Latest posts

Back