First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was for bho -- sheesh -- I haven't even smoked a j today -- I better do that now. I can't even remember who I am talking with, lol

HF

HemperFi said:
..... I haven't even smoked a j today.....

Well that obviously is the reason for your confusion. I love to wake and bake on days when I have no work--one of the reasons I am so partial to sativa type highs.

:48: Here, catch up!

Oh yeah, i was thinkin of those fungus gnats,...Sorry bout that. No,never seen the borg yet

Sol said:
Oh yeah, i was thinkin of those fungus gnats,...Sorry bout that. No,never seen the borg yet

And pray u don't...lol. They are horrible.

I went nuts on that plant yesterday -- here is what it looks like today -- kinda pitiful :)

The thing about these Mites is that they are nearly microscopic -- you have to have a good loup or microscope to even see them -- by the time your plant is affected so badly you see something wrong, and you look real close, what you see is something right out of sci fy -- It's another planet, and it is inhabited by monsters -- slimy, ugly and quite feisty little monsters -- the sight will affect you for life. They live 21 days, they lay 12 eggs a day, the eggs hatch in three days and start laying eggs of their own -- by the time the first Mite dies of old age there are millions of the little buggers -- the good thing is that they don't fly or jump very far, and they die fairly easy -- once you know they are there -- but, they are untreatable in late stages of flower because it requires some very strong poison to eridacate them -- they are horrible -- look what I did to the plant:

100_1018.JPG

100_1019.JPG

100_1022.JPG

100_1023.JPG

I am so sorry Hemper. That is a heart breaker. I have never used what you had to use. The plant should bounce back?

Don't give up on her yet. She doesn't look that bad--I believe that she can recover. Just give her a little time.

What kind of doggie you got there Hemper?

It'll be okay Rosy -- if it doesn't come back that will be fine too. Everything was okay until the vacuum.... don't do it.

I still have 6 other plants in the tent -- I will get some nice dank, and there are soooo many plants to still grow -- it's a wonderful hoby. My vape will be here tomorrow according to UPS tracking -- I'm excited to try it out -- you may get another one half price :)

I saw what you wrote in my rep thingy -- Thank you so much, Rosy -- you are the sweetest, kindest and most frendly person on MP. I appreciate your existence greatly. :)

That's Bubba, 7, he is jealous of the plants -- he would pee on them if he could get away with it, lol. He IS a cutie, and my best friend.

HF

"Everything was okay until the vacuum.... don't do it."

Can i put that in my signature...that cracked me up.
Thanks.

Yeah, my dogs are my best buddies, too. I don't quite know what I would do without them. I have a Border Collie, an Australian Shepherd, and a Welsh Corgi...all spoiled.

Me too bout the pups. I got two aussies and there my babies. I have no kids so there especially spoiled. Nice family of pooches you got there thg all beautiful breeds.

Thanks, they were all rescue dogs. Well, I guess the Aussie was not a rescue per se. He belonged to a family about 1/2 mile from me (as the crow flies as we are in the mountains). One day he just showed up at my house. I found his owners and they came and got him.....and a couple of days later, he showed up again...and they came and got him....and a couple of days later, he showed up again....After months of this, he became my dog. And he really is MY dog. Sometimes dogs pick their owners rather than the other way around.

My buddy had a dog that did the exact same thing, so they kept her...lol. But she's an awesome doggie and it seems as if indeed some dogs pick their owners.

Bubba is also a sort of rescue dog -- I found him in a cage in a closet in the back of a puppy mill. They were going to have him put down the next day because he has a little problem with his left back leg, and he isn't breedable. That was three years ago. He's a pretty good boy -- has a personality of his own and is very protective -- He's my early warning system :)

I once had a dog pick me -- another dog w/ a bad leg over in the Philippines -- I went to Japan for a few days and they ate him....

Peace

:eek: omg, my dad said he went to the Phillipines and they actually had dog hung up in the open air markets...plz tell me your kidding, else that's freakin' horrible, Hemper

I'm not kidding -- sorry. I wasn't there to protect him, and he had a bad leg, so they just looked at him as meat -- I have been served dog over there -- I was asked to compare it with goat -- goat is better :)

I took the plant out of the shower and had a look at her. There were still borg running around quite lively. I even treated the plant again last night before going to my bed. I have killed that plant. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. I may just take the other two PMM out of there as well. The problem with them was their leafiness -- they have tons of leaves, and it is very difficult to hit the plant all over. If I see ONE borg on the other two PMM, they will be taken out of my garden -- for good.

I believe the SNS 217 works better than Forbid. It certainly works faster. After two treatments with 217 I couldn't find any live bugs -- I obviously missed some tho, but I beleive if I had been more agressive with the 217 I wouldn't be having this prob now -- who knows?

They are moving the marina today -- the lake is filling up, and they have had to move us closer to land a few times lately -- not a problem except there isn't any water for a while, so I can't shower and go get my VAPE. I may have to go funky. :) No one gets close enough to me to smell me anyway, lol. It is still happening here on the boat, and I predict it getting better and better...

Peace

Rosy, of course you can use that line in your sig -- that info shoul be posted somewhere :)

Latest posts

Back