First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a link (change the XX to tt). You take about 1/2 of the growing tip--usually just 1/4-1/2" or so.

hXXp://420deku.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-fim.html

The Hemp Goddess said:
Here is a link (change the XX to tt). You take about 1/2 of the growing tip--usually just 1/4-1/2" or so.

hXXp://420deku.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-fim.html

nice link... very different than topping, but makes sense, less stress. thanks hemp goddess

Goddess, is FIMing something new? Has it been around for a while? -- I don't see a lot of people using this technique-- I wonder who figured it out? I get a bud site at every node on the plant doing it. It's very cool :)

I don't really know. I personally haven't been doing it long. For many many years, I just grew single cola plants. Then probably 5 or 6 years or so ago I started experimenting with different techniques--topping, lollipopping, scrog, SOG, fim. Fim is just so easy and does not remove as much growth as topping. IMO, it also does not stress the plant as much as taking several inches off.

Here are a few shots of the FIMMed Mtn. Bud clone in vedge -- I hope you can see the bud sites coming up on this plant in the pics. Also a shot of one of the yellowing leaves on a Cheese plant:

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

100_1038.JPG

100_1039.JPG

I just ordered some Satori. It's a good time to buy seeds -- lots of freebies. I believe I'm seeded up for a while. I will have 10 different strains when these come -- they didn't offer the coffee cups, so I got a t-shirt this time. Last time I got a wallet, and it is a nice one -- I'm using it now. Happy growing peeps :)

Yes, Puff, someone mentioned it in Rosy's journal, so I tried it and it worked. :)

The little girls in the tent are quietly budding up. They are about 3 weeks out and triching up nicely. I have begun to give them a little Cha Ching as well as cal/mag w/ the nutes. The PMM (both of them) look a little sick -- I don't know how to grow them -- simple as that -- someone else might get good results, but I'm at wits-end concerning them, and basically just want to be done with them. Did you ever have a strain like that?

I know it hasn't been a week, but I just want to say something about the Extreem Q vape -- it's the snizzle :) This will be the second day I won't roll a joint -- I put a pinch (about .3gr) in the vape at 10am. It's after 2pm now, and i just finished that.3gr. I will fill it again a little later and it will last the rest of the day. I still don't quite know what it's doing, but it is keeping me high without using much weed at all. I'm still in the testing stage with this device. I want to try a variety of different strains with it....

Peace

I have been waiting to hear your thoughts. Can you believe how little you use? I filled mine with train wreck this morning, then just now trying to get up the energy to go harvest a trainwreck, so i filled with satori. wait till you taste the smoke after not having any. you won't believe it. It is so cool. Now you know why i couldn't hush up about it. Enjoy Hemper. I am tickled you are happy with it.

Nice to know Hemper. I have a buddy looking for a quality vaporizer--I will pass on the info. I simply cannot afford one now or in the forseeable future, but it certainly is on my "Want" list.

I'll bring it by this summer and let you try it out Goddess :)

i like vapes, but icant ever seem to get a great hit from em? which one did you get?

It's an Extreem Q -- just goggle -- It is quality (expensive) but quality. You can put on a fan and the thing will give you a shotgun. I was thinking I wasn't getting a great hit as well, but I certainly get high, and it keeps me high all day long. My lungs have been wheasing because of all the buds I have been smoking since my harvest -- they are clearing up only after a few days of using the vape. I bought it for health reasons, and the vapor is a lot easier on my lungs than the smoke. I am about to fill it for the first time today.

My sister is getting married today -- big controversey -- she is marrying a wealthy man she was hired to take care of -- she was a certified care giver -- and he was her client -- I don't guess his kids are liking this action, but Sis is getting rich today. Good for her....

My plants are looking fine -- the girls in the tent are budding nicely, and the seedlings in vedge are growing, well, like weeds. Can't wait to see the Cheese in flower...

Peace

Along with the 10 Satori seeds from Mandela, I also recieved 9 freebies: 1 OG Kush (dinafem), 1 dinafem UFO #1 Moby ****, 1 dinafem UFO#2 Critical + automatic, 1 World of seeds Medical collection, Northern Lights x Big Bud, 1 TH seeds MK Ultra, 1 Delicious seeds Fruity Chronic Juice, 1 Eva seeds, Veneno (poison), 1 G13 Labs, Blueberry Gum, and ! Bubba 76 from Emerald Triangle seeds.

Quite a selection -- I was wondering if everyone got the same freebies?

I really need a bigger boat :)

Peace

yeah i got the lucky 7, and those same freebies as well but Sour AK too.
went with Kandy KushxSkunk and got 16 more free afghan seeds and a sticker, like 28 free beans ;)

I got those too Hemper along with the sour AK.

I hope your sister is very happy, at least she knows what she is in for and still chose that. I am glad your wheezing is lessening Hemper, with the vape.

So where is my sour AK? you are so wise -- you growers...

Sis will be fine -- she e-mailed me this morning -- I'm happy for her -- and what she can now do for the whole family -- she has hit the lottery -- good for her.

The vape is working nicely - when you smoke a doobie, you get high and then after a while you come down a little -- with the vaps, you get high, and then stay high, and you don't come down. just drop the whip, come back awhile later and take a hit -- stay high -- all the time. I'm kind of paranoid that being in a psychotropic state of mind all the time may cause me to go ... crazy

HemperFi said:
So where is my sour AK? you are so wise -- you growers...
should of spent that extra $5 idk, i was a like $4 if so i went to the pick and mix beans grabbed a extra bean to get another freebie, was Larry OG, but that went out of stock during checkout, so one bean of Qrazy Train from Subcool replaced it.

I did a second order of Cinderella 99 that is when I got the sour AK.

Are you serious about the crazy? I find the high from the vape is different then the smoke. Can't explain how tho.

Latest posts

Back