first time posting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooftoproom

Reaction score
hello, ive been growing for about a year, and got all my info from this site. just wanted to thank everyone on here. my first time posting. im currently on my 3rd grow. hydro/indoor. ive got 2 flower closets, 1 veg closet, mostly do sog. want to do scrog on my next grow in a few weeks. currently have 2 canadien strains; ambrosia, and god bud. if anyone has any questions about any of these strains or about my set up i would be glad to fill you in.

:welcome: To MP, Sounds like you got some good things going! I love to here about God Bud I've always wanted to grow and smoke some, hopefully you have some pics and info to share about these 2 awesome strains! Got to love Canadian Genetics! :headbang:

Phatpharmer:hubba:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong2:

i will post pictures of both strains in a few hours. the ambrosia is a lengthy plant, good for a sog. the god bud is shorter and good to let veg for a while or do a scrog. my first grow i grew them together and the ambrosia towered over the god bud, so i got popcorn nugs from the god bud. so this is actually my first good grow with god bud. the ambrosia looks and smells good after a good cure, but the smoke is kinda weak. dont know if my tolerance is high, but the ambrosia is definitely a day time smoke.

Welcome....your strains sound cool...glad you decided to join the family rather then just watch from the outside...

Glad to see you having success. I have some that is flowering along at this point.Looking forward tp pics.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back