Flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasnak

Reaction score
To flush, or not to flush, that is the question?

Hi Y'all, I'm into my 10th week of flower and plan on chopping soon, what are your educated views on flushing. Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
I only flush the toilet

:48:

nice 1 4u...everyone has a different opinion when it comes to flushing. my opinion is that there is no such thing as "flushing before harvest". as far as i'm concerned all your doing is starving your plants.

I also do not flush before harvest. I do, however, top up my res with just plain pH'd water the last 10 days or so before harvest if the nute solution goes down enough to need topping up.

I flush at the end of every cycle, plain water.

NorCalHal said:
I flush at the end of every cycle, plain water.

I will run plain water the last 7 days or so but I don't consider that a "flush".

I flush - my link below is what I think about flushing.......

i'm a water only at the end kind of guy
i just call it that now. used to call it flushing, but as you see; terming it flushing causes confusion ;)

I flush once, maybe twice if it doesn't go down the first time :rolleyes:

I feed up till the chop on my plants tho :giggle:

Im so glad not every single person recommends flushing the soil for the last 2 weeks before harvest lol... I was a member of another MJ grow forum and this place is 1,000 x better.. anyway I give my plants plain water for the last 4-5 days. :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back