Getting to know each other without the risk Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Ok folks

here is what I mean, its nice to enjoy so many people as friends here on this site, but havent you ever wondered just who it is your chatting with on the other end?
I am the type of person that likes to have a face behind the name but to do so here would risk getting recognized and we dont want that!

Here is what I am proposing, I would like to get a feel for what my friends here look like and my game is simple, I hope all who at least chat with me will play as I said I like to envision a face when I am talking to you, but dont risk your animinity.

Its simple all we do is compair ourselves to famous people.
I will go first:

If you were to picture what I look like it would be a cross between Bruce Willis and Garth Brooks or so I have been told a few times.

Cheers!!!
Hope you play!

There was a hilarious thread a while back where people posted pics of what they thought others looked like. I'll try to find it...

Ok Deg.D I will play along, I just took a peek at the other thread and almost pissed myself :rofl: .... Hick took a beating in there :hitchair: geeeez !
OK I was asked for this guy's autograph while I was in Vegas about a million times, yours truly Jesse James ! yep If I wasnt married I could have done some serious damage to the chickys that weekend.... :D

Well here's a pic of me for my side job advertisment :p

funny-dog-pictures-guard-dog.jpg

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAH........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

The Hemp Goddess said:
There was a hilarious thread a while back where people posted pics of what they thought others looked like. I'll try to find it...

if i could thank you i would...

well hey ill throw it out there, im a mix between Kirsten Dunst and LeAnn Rimes.. (so I have been told)

kirsten_dunst_2001.jpg

leannrimes.jpg

I'm a cross between the cat in my avatar and Tommy Chong, who is my hero.

I kind of look like Denzel washington's assistant. LOL

I almost thought my brain was skipping :D ...
WOW.... hoppyfrog you are HOTT ! :hubba: to bad im married :rolleyes: oh well... ;)

aww :giggle: thanks chris... im married too so its alllll good haha

ooh i just re-read this thread, jesse james huh?? niiiice haha

Latest posts

Back